The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree. This time is just for managing to survive and get through this anxious time, it’s not about trying to prove yourself one way or another. Whatever anyone is doing is good enough

Reactions: 15
I couldn't care less, I know she's a fat lying scumbag!

Reactions: 7
Unless you count Chris giving out dirty DM’s or threats (empty ones because your clearly a wet wipe mate)
yep he threatened me with my employer Im still waiting , I told my employer about him but he already knew his backstory and did an assembly on it (i work in a school )

Reactions: 36
Lazy is probably glad she doesn’t have to plan Esme’s prom anymore since it’ll most likely be cancelled

Reactions: 10
i have a friend who works for a very well known airline who has tested for covid 19 and he has done lots of long haul flights , he recently did Mauritius hes quite poorly , he travelled there three weeks ago he said and symptoms are just showing he said a lot of his colleagues have come down with some form of it too .

Reactions: 13
I couldn't care less, I know she's a fat lying scumbag!
Like she says writ. Not written. And becos etc etcccccc

Mynes 5 and hasn't even been botherd. She knows schools closed and everything's shut because of virus but shes not even asked what it is or does. Just happy to get on with being at home.
I’m trying to take my kids minds off it.

Have they ever mentioned the marks and Spencer Little Garden again? The plants would be growing nicely by now surely.
Bet that contract dissolved lol

Yes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
i think that poor pup is never coming home she said they’ll get it when it’s safer or whatever to do so but I can already see more excuses to come like “oh we’re selling the house so we are getting her back after it’s sold”. And then it’ll be the dog is settled where she is .. Obviously a life is just another discardable accessory

Reactions: 24
I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every fucking second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!
And there is always something caught in her hair! Dust? Lint? Lice? A maggot ? I duuno but it's vile because all she does all bloody day is look at herself on the camera so she knows it's there.

Get that shit out of your hair you dirty mare!

Reactions: 26
it could be untill next year you know. scientist are already telling people this so their prepared for the long haul. its not going to be instant.

Reactions: 4
Theyll probably wrap up some old unopened presents for Islas birthday
Isla will throw a tantrum if this happens. She is already not getting as much attention as she used to and she has seen the attention and built up to Jace's birthday. Very soon on the Ingham circus --8 year old burns the house down in rage **siblings shocked**

They film everything, wouldn't a video diary be better? Upload it to the cloud and it's thier forever as far as I know. No need for workbooks anyway
But then they would not be an 'inspiration' to the little ifam.
They are already asking where can they find a similar booklet as Inghams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What Chris has in his back is just wear and tear as let’s face it he’s getting on a bit now and between blading, sleeping in the sofa bed and living the life of an international rock star it’s to be expected at his time of life What he doesn’t have is sciatica as you can’t even walk straight with that it’s like electricity shooting up your body enough to make you scream and it goes on for days at a time not just a day. Sciatica is not just a niggle it’s proper debilitating nerve damage! And he wouldn’t be able to walk around any vlog I can tell you that. Like others I think he has a painkiller addiction as he is as regular as Sarah’s mealtimes with his “attacks” which would coincide with when he needs his prescription topped up. He’s a pathological lying none.

Reactions: 35
On Baby&Me for the small fee of 19.99. Not including postage and packaging. We will even touch it, lick it, use it to wipe Jaces bum and hang it on our extra wide toilet roll holder for a day to air out before sending to you. BARGAIN!

Reactions: 19
Sassybelle video how to deal with isolation omg Isabelle couldn't come across more condescending if she tried. She's the most thickest person ever well including her parents and she's talking like she knows best about the situation we face world wide. listening to this family at all regarding the situation is bloody view material when they were aware people back home were dying they were calling us nuts for clearing shops in panic and saying its hype and they had more chance winning the lottery whilst sunning themselves in maldives. wonder if they still feel like that or does it suit to have another opinion now. Anyway Isabelle can take her crap and do one.

Reactions: 36
I think you might be overestimating Isabelle's abilities there have you not seen her diaries she writes in when left to her own devices ? It’s painful ! She’s on a par with an average 8 year old when it comes to her education based abilities. However I will say she makes a good substitute mom to her baby brother since his actual mom is too busy poking porky fingers around and dictating ! I can not cope with Isla she is a horrible kid and I do not care if that makes me sound bad. She’s a vile little brat ! I can not even look at her I have to skip the videos because she has not one redeeming quality. It’s as though she’s been filled with every negative trait her parents have in one small person !

Reactions: 22
agree. This time is just for managing to survive and get through this anxious time, it’s not about trying to prove yourself one way or another. Whatever anyone is doing is good enough
Well said. The most important thing is to keep our families safe and other people safe by obeying the rules. Within the confines of your own homes how you choose to manage this time is optional. For me I need structure and to be busy so I have set personal targets and goals but that is not for everyone.

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how she talks exactly the same as Sarah. From the awkward arm movements, to the shifty eyes and head tilts and the annoying over pronunciation of every word! Never understood how they determined she is “sassy” either
What a wasted opportunity (as always) to actually post something interesting. Instead all she can come up with is eat breakfast and tidy your room

Reactions: 25
So lil boo boos birthday, whose guessing an iPhone, so she can FaceTime all her friends

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.