The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally gross! Why would you show off your minging feet?

There's no way he is on Amitriptyline. He would be far more tired and definitely not able to stay up all night editing his videos and his other online activities.
im on 25mg and it doesn't knock me out

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad your surgery was helpful. I can imagine huge relief when you retained your mobility. Like me you get on with it and often that’s not easy. Look after you and yours.

Reactions: 8
Have you had surgery for sciatica too. Dont Get me wrong I have times where I wish i hadnt had the surgery as the steroid injections are awful and yiur wide awake and the tablets make me out if it Most the time im on pregablin 4 times a day amitriptilyn at night and I take paracetamol when needed as im allergic to cocodamol. But then I remember im lucky im still walking and theres a lot of people worse off. I can go periods of time where I dont need to take the night tablets but they also help my depression. I take each day as it comes and deal with it head on im happy finally after coming to terms with this is just my way of life now this is in reply to Priority Education I don't know how to reply bk

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering that too, I take 10mg in the evening for pain relief and that wipes me out completely. How's he going to stay up all night taking that?
I'm on Narproxen too, sparingly as I've been told by the pharmacist it can cause ulcers.
You should always use a stomach liner like omeprazole with naproxen

Reactions: 10
You’d think by now his doctor would have sent him for a CT scan or an MRI (can’t recall which I had) to diagnose it. Then send him for a steroid injection. If the injections fail an operation to remove the bulge in the disc causing the sciatic nerve pain. At least that was the order my doctor did it in. And like you say, stretch, stretch, stretch! He’d love the morphine drip after the op!

Reactions: 12

Why has she got to brag about how many has sold Yes lazy you have made a few grand rub it in most people in the uk have lost there jobs and you have this cunt rubbing it in everyone’s faces I am so glad I don’t live near the fat lazy cow I don't think I be think I be able to help myself

Reactions: 41
She hasn’t made as much as she likes to brag though. Even at £50 a blanket that’s £2k
She’ll have to pay for her office, liability insurance which IM SURE she has, all that testing which IM SURE she’ll get done on each item, all the postag.... oh wait no she charges extra for that....

Reactions: 17
No I couldn’t have the surgery because of high risk of paralysis. Pain is helped by long term morphine patches and Oramorph. My weekly physio is off limits at the moment. However it is much more important to observe the lockdown, unlike the Ingham’s and stay home. Take care and stay well.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe for one second she has sold this many blankets. Who is she trying to kid?
If she really has then those people are at serious risk of covid-19

Reactions: 11
Is it really ok to be still selling her blankets because now the poor postman have to risk themselves delivering them !!

Reactions: 18
I had the patches but I was sick with them so stopped and they gave me a tablet that began with a x I think It was but when had op they took me off them completely and made me have withdrawals. Take each day as it comes keep smiling. Take care

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.