The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously they are copying it off Instagram (search the tag #milkbath)

I think it's meant to be something to do with breastfeeding #udders #moooooooooo
People do it when they're pregnant too.

My old coworker did one for her pregnancy photoshoot and when I showed them to my ex(then husband) said it looked like she was "bathing in the thing that got her pregnant in the first place". :sick: but now I can't unsee it in pregnancy ones.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Isabelles Insta post 'my eyes were like waterfalls watching the birth vlog' I know at 14 I would have been embarrassed to watch a video of my mum in labour!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What’s the betting tonight’s vlog will be another home school drama special and the clickbait is “we are going to Wuhan?! 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the betting tonight’s vlog will be another home school drama special and the clickbait is “we are going to Wuhan?! 😯

Tonight is the second son's first birthday, so it will be super emosh :rolleyes:

I think they only found out about losing the house yesterday so I will be looking for Chris's strained reaction through the vlog. I also believe his meltdown will be imminent, no way can he cope cooped up with his family for weeks on end 🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think she has any left tbh, Jace has been on junk food and formula for quite some time now. She's probably shoving a dried up old tit* in his face while he's asleep in her Insta post. He's never actually looked as if he's actually been feeding in any of the vlogs/photos.

* Just to clarify, I'm talking about her breast with that comment, not Jane Ingham
She made sure that he was sleeping in that position so you would think he was on the breast and then fell asleep but it was just an excuse to sit on her backside for hours as she didn't want to move him after his "feed"

Reactions: 8
I hope they’ve already bought this new house with the marble floors and are fucked with two mortgages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The comments on her milk bath post on insta are golden. She is a wasteful nasty selfish person.

Reactions: 17
The comments on her milk bath post on insta are golden. She is a wasteful nasty selfish person.
Oh here we go, as if you managed to fill a bucket with breastmilk. You couldn't even produce enough to feed Jace properly

1585415241214.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
So she’s saying it might not be cow’s milk? It’s not bloody breast milk is it? And I hope in one way it is cow’s mild because by the looks of the photo he is eating a bit of fruit from the bucket 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So she’s saying it might not be cow’s milk? It’s not bloody breast milk is it? And I hope in one way it is cow’s mild because by the looks of the photo he is eating a bit of fruit from the bucket 🤢
It's meant to be good for their skin or something.

Regardless there's no way she expressed milk and diluted it and it be that colour. She would need a very lot and she has always waffled on about how hard she finds it to express.

Reactions: 22
As fast as the rubber Jason’s they were still trying to flog the day before the “tea party in a bag”??

If they are selling so fast why the hype about it! More like trying to force kids and parents to panic buy a stupid teddy when there is 100’s of people dying and getting sick everyday.

All these non-essential online stores should be put offline and banned from abusing the postal service at this time!
They were most likely hoping for people to panic buy. Most likely lazy and shortle having the female equivalent of a wet dream of people queuing outside to purchase! Money, money, money always on their mind. The woman thinks of ways to steal little children’s pocket money- greedy pig!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well we know if the vlog is late tonight it’s because he’s had to edit stuff out as they are thick as to think this was a good idea! Comments have been limited on Jace’s insta so guess it was getting hate there. Oh and that’s after she tagged the wrong account and not her actual son’s!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not to mention the bottle of milk was out on the kitchen side at the same time as the oranges were being chopped up. Morons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sarah talking about the milk bath

ft a bottle of COWS MILK in the background

Does she think we're bleeping thick?
nn.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Oh lazy, instead of nice comments about your son’s first birthday it’s about stupidity from you once again!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.