The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.
You are right they could not let that go past them showing off they just cant help telling lies and living in a fantasy world it will take them all they have to keep the house they have even if they dont like it and no one would buy the house after hearing all the bad points from Lazzy

Reactions: 12
You are right they could not let that go past them showing off they just cant help telling lies and living in a fantasy world it will take them all they have to keep the house they have even if they dont like it and no one would buy the house after hearing all the bad points from Lazzy
Also surely they would have been really excited, the kids would have been excited. They would have gone to see it at every given opportunity. I remember the house they’re in now wasn’t fully built when they bought it, but talked about it all the time. They went close to the development to film. Sarah was out buying stuff left, right & centre. Even sending creepy out when he was suffering with tonsillitis (God bless his stinky beanie hat) to collect lights from Next.
With this fake move if it was going ahead they would have been packing up weeks ago. There has never been an ounce of urgency, except of course when they were offered a freebie holiday.

Reactions: 31
Surely with all the money they claim to have they could just buy the new house and rent out the old house 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Surely with all the money they claim to have they could just buy the new house and rent out the old house 🤔
I doubt they’ve got that much money tbh..I mean look at how much they love hot tubs but they’ve never even bought an inflatable one for their garden.

Reactions: 18
I doubt they’ve got that much money tbh..I mean look at how much they love hot tubs but they’ve never even bought an inflatable one for their garden.
Or a trampoline, probably have been waiting for gifted items

Reactions: 18
You dont need to doubt it - their accounts show their net worth and their 'isabelle is set for life' money amounts to £600

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Any other youtuber I’ve seen even mention lockdown, isolation, corona etc has been demonitised... how are they not?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Congratulations @ChrissyPoo on the birth of your beautiful baby. If he's a boy, is he called Jason, Tattle, Reign, Truman, Chris, Malcolm, Hi Steve, Dougal, Matalan or River? And if she's a girl, I'm pretty damned certain you will have named her Sarah. How could you not...?
Another boy (3 now - might have to try for a clickbait girl), but we went for "Mary-Shortle Home-Bargains Morrisons Drop-that-Towel-and-Resend Burger-for-me-tea Ingham". We're unable to register his birth until the pandemic is over, so feel free to send in other suggestions in the meantime 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
The important line there is
‘CLAIM to have’

I work on the view that if it comes out of the Inghams mouth it’s probably not true

Is there a way to find out? They wouldn’t exactly promote this info to people.
Don’t get what you mean sorry?
Just going on other YouTube’s I’ve watched who have no ads because they’ve mentioned it. Tom syndicate even said anyone mentioning it would get demonitised. Yet the Inghams used it in tags even a few days ago?

Reactions: 10
Another boy (3 now - might have to try for a clickbait girl), but we went for "Mary-Shortle Home-Bargains Morrisons Drop-that-Towel-and-Resend Burger-for-me-tea Ingham". We're unable to register his birth until the pandemic is over, so feel free to send in other suggestions in the meantime 😉
Damn I was saving that for my next kid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure you could squeeze Beanie in there somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she say a while back when creepy was explaining about the house they found but the builder had already sold it "well, the moneys there" Sounded like they could buy the new house outright.

Reactions: 6
Thank you to everyone who voted for my title suggestion.

I doubt they will be moving this year now. Someone said this pandemic is predicted to go on until at least July and I think that is very optimistic. it took a few weeks for them to sell last time too so they will be stuck in the house with the awful lighting for a while yet. Maybe Creepy will do another rant about it.

Reactions: 17
Maybe tell that to your husband!!
Sarah ingham sharing that when her husband has spent more time in a and e in the last year than I have in my LIFE. Wet wipe

love that is says brave little soldier like it’s specifically written for Chris 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah ingham sharing that when her husband has spent more time in a and e in the last year than I have in my LIFE. Wet wipe

love that is says brave little soldier like it’s specifically written for Chris 😂
could be a hint that there would be no problem with Chris going in with his tiny boo boo....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.