Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also HATE the way Chris constantly says “coming at you from...”
Why can’t you be coming at us from fucking jail you nonce!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes but was screaming about how brilliant their street was. Their street??? It was country wide you tit
These are the people who thought boxing day was only a thing in their family. We arent dealing with the best and brightest. They might not realise the NHS serve a wider community than Bradford

• Haha
Reactions: 50

GrannyZelda

Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

Screenshot_20200330-135037_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200330-134752_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200330-135054_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

OliviaPope

Did sarah post that?
I know she’s got a bloody cheek - after she came home from Australia with her rash rather than call her midwife or get an emergency doctors appointment she tripped up to A&E remembering to clickbait the visits with a sad face in the thumbnail!!

Same with Esmes toe, didn’t put ice on it and she was still jumping about going to dance to “watch” - straight to A&E for another sad face clickbait title/thumbnail !!

How many times has creepy gone to A&E or spoken about going!!

But when they had an actual genuine reason to seek medical attention when they had a baby sick with croup on holiday no rushed trips then because they would need to put their hand in their pocket!!
Not forgetting all the bleeding clickbait in Oz not emergency hospital trips then because again it would cost them too much.

• Angry

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Normally you lot are shit hot at noticing these things so I'm surprised I'm first to post..what the fuck is this on Isabelles pillows? Sarah we are kind of in the middle of an apocalypse. With b&m and matalan closed you've nothing better to do... wash your kids sheets you absolute weapon!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

laurafray91

She didn't mentioned that she managed to get a colin the caterpillar cake when she went to Asda and it was "bare" did she? She's obviously been out shopping even though they are meant to be in isolation from travelling :rolleyes:

• Angry

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah should put the house up for sale on Baby&Me. Its about the same price as a blanket, the ifam could bid on it. Get shortle to arrange a raffle.

• Haha
  • Heart

SusanBoobson

Does anyone else think their garden is utterly depressing? Looks like a prison exercise yard.
No plants, and despite all their supposed disposable income, no play equipment for the girls.
How can they buy jace that plastic thing without ever buying one single piece of equipment for the girls?
I know some people don’t bother with plants but at least fill it with fun stuff for the kids.
Their garden represents their personalities, bland and boring.

• Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Good evening Chris & Sarah
THANK YOU for finally listening and putting SHOES and a COAT on baby Jason.
Next step now is to try and get up and ready for the day BEFORE lunchtime, remember what I said about keeping to a routine.
I know you're trying really hard with feeding your family and having to substitute foods is new to you but while you were sunning yourself a very lot of people were already doing that, so please try not to think you've come up with a new idea. Did you not wonder when you went to the supermarket why there was a shortage of flour etc, little clue for you, people CAN MAKE BREAD and quite easily if you know how to use your kitchen.
Chris, please please please stay away from your GP, A&E and DENTIST for your sciatica, upcoming tonsillitis and upcoming toothache. Perhaps you need to address your prescribed pain medication addiction.
Also Chris try not to say 'Coronavirus' on your 'episodes' you will LOSE money, your accounts clearly show you can't afford to.
Chris & Sarah, stop LYING to your cult members. I know they're only children but take responsibility as their leaders.
Banks haven't 'stopped' lending people mortgages, people in already secure chains in proceeding sales. They are not taking on 'new' applications and have tightened up lending criteria, ie looking bigger deposits even as much as 40%.
You DO NOT need a DELIVERY company to move house, you need a REMOVAL company.
Van rental companies HAVE NOT stopped trading. Have a little look online and you'll see they're still operating albeit on a smaller scale.
And please explain why your house move fell through properly. How can someone further down a chain pull out and the whole chain collapse??? YOUR BUYER WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAIN and she was a CASH BUYER. Obviously I do know how it all works, but your lies catch you out time and time again.
LIARS NEED TO HAVE DAMN GOOD MEMORIES!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
If I was Sarah and an ifam did indeed spend that much on two prams I would be explaining that whilst it’s a lovely gesture, they couldn’t possibly accept. I’d then send them straight back and ensure they received a refund. Those prams are not needed especially at a time like this when people are struggling financially.
Esme is almost 11, she’ll be going to secondary school in September. She is not going to be pushing a pram around the street then is she?

• Heart

String Man

VIP Member
Look at all that lovely fresh fruit being wasted :(

My supermarket only had one solitary onion in the fruit & veg section when I went this morning.

EDIT to add, this is a screenshot from the BabyandMe site so I'm not giving them a view.

1585417541776.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Zelda18

VIP Member
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.

Sarky Pants

Can one of you please explain why the gobshites have stuck their boy in a bucket filled with grapefruit and milk??! I'm sure front line workers in supermarkets would be so proud to see much needed supplies being utilised in such a creative way!

• Angry
  • Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
why can’t they ever own up to stuff? “We used milk without thinking, it’s was stupid and thoughtless” etc etc but they just LIE LIE and LIE. And then their kids read the lies they are telling everyone! Can you imagine the lack of morals and high sense of entitlement these children have? I feel for them growing up and in to the “real world”. They will be very messed up adults ☹

• Sad