Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlover360

I have not seen one supporter of this family that isn’t either a little kid, and adult with some serious mental health illness or just like Sarah themselves. Not one ‘normal’ sounding person. That’s very disturbing as well.

Reactions: 42

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

View attachment 101654View attachment 101655View attachment 101656
The Inghams. Who never mention football or being into football? Shows that they’ll literally go to anything. Wonder why they didn’t upload, maybe Man City found out who they were and told them not to

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
Isabelles Insta post 'my eyes were like waterfalls watching the birth vlog' I know at 14 I would have been embarrassed to watch a video of my mum in labour!
I'm sorry but looking at my mother's minge at 14 years old would have disturbed me! Nope! No way! I would have thrown up and died.

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Just had a quick look at her stories, the fucking truffler lying on the sofa with a large pack of Cadbury’s for breakfast, and a gif saying ‘hello weekend’

Its the same shit you do everyday, you melt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah couldn't drag her arse off the sofa so the girls had to help him unwrap - she's honestly the LAZIEST person ive ever Come across

Also, Granny and Grandpa managed to drop presents round? but they couldn't possibly drop food round. - as always, FUCK OFF CHRIS you wet weekend

Sarah trying to be sincere and overwhelmed is hilarious - grade a acting skillzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

leni18

VIP Member
Funny how the only comeback these 2 highly uneducated couple can say is “you don't know me “ or “you don't know us“, pretty sure we know you more than you know us as your the one who keeps putting yourself out there. If you don't want people to comment or you don't want people to know you it's simple even the most dragged up simpletons as you both are can understand DON'T USE SOCIAL MEDIA.... SIMPLES

• Haha
  • Heart

Higuyzzzzz

Thought Sarah hadn’t been out yesterday. Sarah “love” your a c*** know that you literally laughed at someone yesterday. So you DID go and get those shitty notebooks. You really are a greedy fat B know that.

Sorry but that caravan must be crawling with all sorts I mean the same covers are on the beds and it’s been storing all their shit all winter. They are so unhygienic and all that long unwashed manky hair flying about 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Hot hot

VIP Member
Ok so the quiz

Q1 what burger does s eat?

Q2 how many pints milk were used for j bath?l

Q3 who's was detained at airport?

Q4 weres prinny?

Q5 what child was left on the beach ?

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So creepy is on Instagram complaining about his poorly boo boo back again ! He said before he hadn’t injured it but now he’s decided it relates to an old skating injury 🙄🙄
He’s such a fucking baby ! He’ managed to fly to the Maldives and go swimming and diving etc etc with such a poorly sciatica tonsillitis back !!! Has he done any of the physio he was told to do ? Plus hasn’t he been skating since his 24 hours in A&E special !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
There running short of food!! Was not that fridge practically busting with food a few days ago?

• Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
Bit off topic but I need to vent.

So atm I’m more pissed off with my neighbour than with the Ingham’s and I didn’t think that was possible.
So 2/3 weeks back my neighbour who I’m quite friendly with said her son had a high temperature and a sore throat. I advised her to ring 111 for advice and they told her to self isolate for 14 days.
4 days in she texts me to say her son seemed better and thinks it’s just tonsillitis. She takes him down town for breakfast 🤬
I told her she should still be isolating and the fact he has asthma just made it more risky for him and others, however she knows better🙄

Anyway haven’t seen her for a while but yesterday was hanging washing out in garden and she was talking to me from her garden.
She said she knows her son had coronavirus (I personally don’t think it was) From what I’m hearing from people who have had it, he surely would have been much more poorly especially with his asthma.

Then we get onto schoolwork. I say my girls have been doing 2/3 hours of schoolwork a day. She says the school sent through work but her son said he can’t be bothered to do it. He’s yr 9 atm so quite important IMO. Her response to him was “oh don’t worry about it then”
She tells me he’s been playing fortnight all
Day every day and he was still in bed at 2 in the afternoon.
He has a disability and had an operation last November on his leg and he has and I mean has had a lot of time of school already. (she also keeps him off with anything trivial like a sore throat) she thinks because of his disability that his future is bleak and he shouldn’t worry about education and his GCSEs🙄

The thing that really pissed me off the most though is that she had a Tesco shop delivered last Thursday which she said she booked a while ago. But then to top it off she had an Asda shop delivered today and she told me she’s having another delivered Thursday. I’m like so that’s the reason why I couldn’t get a slot or some other elderly or vulnerable person couldn’t get one. Her excuse was she only
Likes To spend the bare minimum of £40 needed for a slot.

Her son’s dad has offered to pick up
Essentials but obviously she hasn’t taken up the offer it’s so selfish.

Sorry for the long rant I’m just so angry right now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

PamSlams

Here you go
so, to put it simply, they have a million more subs now but only half the views per day (down from 400,000 to barely 200,000 views, according to socialblade) while having one more mouth to feed and many holidays that they have to pay for themselves coz all sensible sponsors won’t touch them now. :ROFLMAO:

i love this trend. Serves them right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When Lazy said to the gurlllls we’re having a night away from home (Before they knew it was the chavavan on the drive) and they expressed fake excitement... Isabelle should have enough brains to respond ‘mum not a good idea to go anywhere with this virus’

Nah ‘gurrrlllsss act really excited when I say we’re going away for the night’

Bore off Inghams. Bored to death now
Shes 14 also. What must her school mates think that's shes acting like shes had a lobotomy with the excitement of sleeping in a caravan in her own drive way. Honest to fook, the Shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 39