The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, is that the Perfect Prep machine?? Or the coffee machine?

Reactions: 5
Izzy has uploaded the same photo to her page but her stomach looks different.

Shes also replying to comments but when I say she I mean Sarah. Its so obvious it isnt Izzy

Reactions: 16
Lol lazy. You need to apply sunscreen more than 2/3 times a day! Factor 20 means you should apply it every 20 minutes, factor 50 = 50 minutes and so on, to be properly protected. Plus, most people don't apply enough either.

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but for somewhere you'd think of being luxurious, like the Maldives, it looks quite nice but basic.
Sorry if anyone's stayed there, no offence.

Reactions: 22
Sorry but who the heck wait to a quarter past twelve to go outside your room when you are in a brand new place.

Reactions: 36
It's a different pic, she's sitting up more and looks like she might be sucking her tummy in a bit.

Lol lazy. You need to apply sunscreen more than 2/3 times a day! Factor 20 means you should apply it every 20 minutes, factor 50 = 50 minutes and so on, to be properly protected. Plus, most people don't apply enough either.
You also need to reapply every time you get out of the water. Sarah is too tight to put enough on the kids.

Reactions: 19
This is one of the most upsetting things I’ve heard in a longtime. I am so sorry for the family and yourself. It is devastatingly sad and such a tragedy.

Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute ....

Got married
Had babies
Bought your own home
Visited the Maldives

That appears to be your bucket list completed now do us a favour and do one
Bought your own home happens once you’ve paid the mortgage off you imbecilic half wit. This used to happen around 45 - 50 years old. People used to be able to save for a deposit in their early twenties and settle a 25 year mortgage. This is no longer the case unfortunately and it is taking much longer to ‘own’ your home. The ............god knows who building society owns the greater part of hers

Reactions: 14

Shes also replying to comments but when I say she I mean Sarah. Its so obvious it isnt Izzy
Didn’t she say they are 6 hours ahead? So holiday or not shouldn’t the girls be in bed asleep as it would be 1am!!! Not posting pics online

Reactions: 4
Wait, is that the Perfect Prep machine?? Or the coffee machine?
Looks like they have taken the perfect prep with them on holiday!! WTF could they not cope for 1 week without it especially if she’s still breastfeeding. How hard is it to make up a couple of bottles a day for a kid who generally eats 5 times his daily allowance of salt.

I just don’t know how they fit it all in the suitcases? And they took a couple of trains there; how do they carry it all?!

Reactions: 10
I notice they’ve deleted loads of negative comments on their vlog tonight!!!! Tho I suppose creepy can use it as an excuse to stay up late and tex.....delete them

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but for somewhere you'd think of being luxurious, like the Maldives, it looks quite nice but basic.
Sorry if anyone's stayed there, no offence.
I was thinking the same- it is pretty -the sea looks glorious however I have seen this in other countries. Personally after the first day or 2 I’d be bored. Especially with no excursions because of the virus. Think I’d get cabin fever

Reactions: 15
I would never have a lie in in the Maldives! Get up and watch the sunrise! Make the most of the time there. Fancy only getting up after midday. Some bucket list moment.

Reactions: 29
Hang on lets see if I can predict tomorrows vlog.

They are all so badly burnt that they cannot go out in the sun so a day hauled up in the villa, is that their choice or the hotels choice after they realise that creepy travelled whilst ill and they are isolated!

They are so so selfish. Have they ever thought about how many other people have the Maldives on their bucket list, a bucket list that they are actually ticking through due to old age or terminal illness. There they think they are in one of the safest places at this time. But sadly due to the selfishness of the SEACROFT MASSIVE they have brought the Virus to paradise with them.

Am I the only one who thinks hair should be tied up in a public swimming pool?

I don’t want to swim in water that’s full of someone else’s hair.
I have a real ‘thing’ about this, I cannot stand hair down in a pool, getting someone else’s strand of hair on me makes me want to throw up especially that dirty mop

Reactions: 23
Today’s vlog just reinforces my point yesterday about the Ingham’s making me embarrassed to be British - sunburnt on the first day so having to stay out of the sun by the second day
Pricks.

Reactions: 31
I was thinking the same- it is pretty -the sea looks glorious however I have seen this in other countries. Personally after the first day or 2 I’d be bored. Especially with no excursions because of the virus. Think I’d get cabin fever
Outside looks amazing, I meant their accommodation

Reactions: 3
I would never have a lie in in the Maldives! Get up and watch the sunrise! Make the most of the time there. Fancy only getting up after midday. Some bucket list moment.
and totally not on the first morning. Maybe I would be a little later 3 or 4 days in, but not until midday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.