The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him going to a&e has really pissed me off. He wouldn't take poor Jace when he had croup so bad that he could barely breath and last week Sarah said that Esme was writhing around in pain with her stomach yet she was just sent to bed to sleep it off. The guy is a complete bell end.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Was just about to post this :LOL: The two are usually prescribed together and I think he'd not show them to make people think they were stronger pain!
Yeah, I've been on narproxen for years but it's only in the last 18mths or so there's been a concern as to what it does to your stomach, so I get prescribed omeprazole too

Damn, I just stubbed my toe, it’s gone bright red?! What on Earth?! Going to go for a walk to help it, I think stilettos would work well

Something that fully pisses me off about Sarah is the “🤦🏻‍♀️“ after every little bitchy response she posts, get a grip hun

*Lazy and Creepy mistake Wuhan as the safest place to be since they keep seeing it being mentioned online and they think they need to go on a soooooper dooooper surprise week away there*
They can do a "royal tour" of the sweat shop to visit all the creators (children) who make her Chinese blanket empire what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys.. Iam not sure I believe he even was at the hospital.. Not to be seen anyway. He probably got mummy Jane to drive him there at 10pm and filmed himself walking over to the car as if it was 4am..he was just going on too much about the time and how tired he was. He did this purely for thevlog title. Emergency! Hospital!
I was thinking the same, when I was last in A and E I was given an ID wrist band that they scan if u have bloods xray etc.I wasn't admitted, to be discharged! He would def of taken a pic /filmed that 🤔

Guys.. Iam not sure I believe he even was at the hospital.. Not to be seen anyway. He probably got mummy Jane to drive him there at 10pm and filmed himself walking over to the car as if it was 4am..he was just going on too much about the time and how tired he was. He did this purely for thevlog title. Emergency! Hospital!

THIS ⬆🙌🏼

Same here. I went to A&E at Jimmys in Leeds when I broke my ankle. You have to go through A&E first to be sent to minor injuries unit. The minor injuries unit won’t just let you walk in.

I wonder what Creepy’s ex-colleagues thought. I bet they were trying to avoid eye contact with him. Does anyone know what he did at the hospital? Did he work in ENT and that’s where he’s picked up his tonsillitis knowledge?!
Wasn’t he a porter or something?

Edit: ok someone already said, late again lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I got the same response from M&S and they are denying working with Chris

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The way he was saying "I came out buzzing after every shift". Really, Creepy? Really?
Buzzing about the misfortunes of others? Wheeling bodies to the morgue? Sorry if I offend but come on he’s so sick in the head it’s unreal.

Reactions: 11
he is such a waste of space. Our poor nhs. I slipped a disc 10 years ago and every now and then my back goes. I walked to the drs, it took me over an hour to get there in tears (its a 10 min walk away if that usually) i was in agony. theres no way i would have been able to walk around filming like he has. Hope he gets a charge for him wasting time like that.
did you have a slipped/herniated disc?Only last weekend I ended up going to an out of hours Dr who then emergency admitted me to A&E.My back pain was so bad I was sobbing .no way could I have strolled through town.I had impinged nerves in my lower spine and a herniated disc.I
My own Dr had given me such strong pain I was constipated bu t my bladder felt like it was filled with lighter fuel and it was excruciating so I empathise with you totally.I've had severe back pain,problems. Since my teens and have crawled (with help!) to the bathroom! The way creepy casually lumbers into town ,and skates off a supermarket rail makes my blood boil! I refused an ambulance as I was worried someone could have a life threatening condition anddr bad as my pain was I couldn't do it please don't think I'm criticising you ,you were so obviously in need of urgent care and treatme nt.These two only ever go all out. when it's themselves!When their kids are poorly ,it's life as usual ,oh and smile for the camera😠I.hope you're feeling better now ,and they've discovered what the ca use of that awful pain was. Xxxxxx
I hope you are feeling a bit better now and I can sympathise with you regarding the pain you were in as after my first pregnancy my disc had herniated and no one would believe the pain and disablement I was in and finally before I got anything done I was wheelchair bound and 35 years on I still am in severe pain with an implanted spinal stimulator which certainly helps but you still dont feel the way you should as I am limited to what I can do in the house etc and had to give up my work.

• Sad
  • Heart
If he was in such hideous pain then why/how did he do the morning school run? Why wouldn't she have offered to do it if it hurt him to sit? Mind you he can't drive so I guess granny did it.

Reactions: 6
Same here. I went to A&E at Jimmys in Leeds when I broke my ankle. You have to go through A&E first to be sent to minor injuries unit. The minor injuries unit won’t just let you walk in.

I wonder what Creepy’s ex-colleagues thought. I bet they were trying to avoid eye contact with him. Does anyone know what he did at the hospital? Did he work in ENT and that’s where he’s picked up his tonsillitis knowledge?!
I seem to remember someone mentioned he was a porter at the hospital?

Reactions: 3
SPENDING THE NIGHT IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT!

Creepy says the school run is done and it's a beautiful day, the sun is out but he's not sure how long it will stay out for. They have a meeting in Leeds which they are running late for. Creepy isn't sure what happened last night but there were no seats on the train so he had to sit on the floor. He got off the train and called Lazy, saying he needed to go to hospital but eventually decided to sleep on it. He's unsure how he did it. As soon as they finish the meeting he's off to hospital if he's still in pain. There's a pressure point at the bottom of his back that is so sore and painful when he sits down. :rolleyes:

Lazy says they should've named Jace 'little boy' because that's all they call him. Creepy has lost Lazy's car key. Creepy seems a bit tetchy. Creepy's been sent a new action camera to test out. The meeting is really important but the pain is making him feel sick. He asks Lazy if he ever complain about pain. Lazy says 'all the time'.:rolleyes:

They're walking through Leeds and Creepy says Lazy needs to slow down. He says it's usually Lazy who asks people to slow down.

Meeting is done and they're meeting with someone else to discuss future plans.

They're home and have picked the girls up. Jace is crawling on the living room floor and then Esme reads to him. Esme puts a headband on him and Lazy says he looks like a girl.:rolleyes:

Lazy is in the supermarket and she's getting dinner for everyone. She had a buritto for lunch and is full so probably won't eat dinner but will eat some pine nuts.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they got home from Leeds, school and dance. Lazy throws duvet sets at him and tells him to change the beds. Creepy refuses to though because of his back. They had a nice morning, met with Victoria Shortle and got to see something they have been working on together for a few months. He shows the bracelet with Isabelle's name spelt wrong.:rolleyes:There will be a special meeting on Sunday 8th March after the meet and greet.:rolleyes:He hasn't been to the hospital yet. He's going to get everyone sorted and go to hospital. the pain is through his back, groin and hips.:rolleyes:

Lazy has changed the bed. She is one of those people who gets warm In bed so she isn't sure how this 'teddy beddy' is going to go down. It feels really soft. Everyone gags about the smell of Prinny's dog food.:rolleyes:

Isla is sat with Jace and Creey says they are adorable. Creepy tells Jace to high five and clap. Lazy says Jace is so clever but that's probably where his intelligence will peak, considering he's an Ingham.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme are upstairs doing homework at 10pm. Isla is downstairs with Lazy and Creepy. Isabelle moved up a set in maths but Esme is bottom set for maths. Isabelle is excited for Esme to move into year seven. Isabelle's friends have siblings in Esme's year so she knows lots of Esme's friends. They don't often see each other as they are in separate parts of the school but they saw each other today at swimming. Isabelle has a sleepover tomorrow.

Creepy is at the hospital feeling dizzy with tiredness. It's just before 4am and he's been at hospital since 10pm. He's off home after being discharged. There's been some major traumas so there's been a long wait. After and x-ray it seems like soft tissue and possibly sciatica. It's good news it's nothing bad but he was convinced it would be a disk issue.:rolleyes:He has pain and hopefully he will start to feel better today but is really tired so had a chai latte and cheese toastie. He isn't sure how he did the night shift when he used to work there. It was kind of cool being there tonight because he got to see people he knew when he worked there. 'catch you today at 5am, goodnight guys'.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.
Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to do these vlog recaps. Haven't had to torture myself watching them in ages! You are much aopreciated 👌🏻

Reactions: 31
Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to do these vlog recaps. Haven't had to torture myself watching them in ages! You are much aopreciated 👌🏻
Love you doing the recaps as I cant stand to watch them and dont even want them to get a view so its great that you give us the recap thanks

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.