The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say this time and time again...

She preaches about being kind, don't bully my children, the negative impact the hate could have on people etc but it's ok for her to accuse the victims of her husband of lying, being mentally ill and telling their stories for publicity. What if one of them had taken their own life because she ignored them? I doubt she would've even acknowledged it. It's ok for her to hint about 'trolls' and send her ifam on a witch hunt when she exposes them and then delete the post like nothing happens. She has constantly trolled and found people addresses, doxed them and sent threatening letters. She's been abusive to her own family and didn't give a tit about her homeless brother. She has splashed the cash, buying a new house (potentially two) and not given a penny to these mental health charities, despite constantly banging on about her own mental health. If she gave a single tit about mental health then surely she should be actively supporting these charities, even when a celebrity hasn't tragically just taken their own life.

duck off Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Who else thought she bought her own flowers? She just knew the delivery van would be for her and not a neighbour? Not one mention by him it was Valentine’s Day and he missed her or the kids either, too busy being somewhat excited about seeing his skating hero

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The we don’t drink Ingham’s! Not only that but all that around when a baby is crawling and cups of tea in reach for him twice in tonight’s vlog. Why is the bin always full? And a nappy too 🤢 Something had to give this week and it was washing her hair? Not the endless trips to the shops no?
Looks like she's been getting stuck into the Gin that she doesn't like so probably wouldn't drink

• Heart
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHHA oh my god. The 'those who need it' bit on Sarah's story to get help IS WORD FOR WORD from Stacy Solomons story. Not the only thing she's copied now is it? Sorry love but your no mother at all compared to Stacy! She's a fantastic mum.. You ain't.
I mean, she did state she's sharing it at the top of her page but jeez have some originality!

Reactions: 9
As soon as I posted I saw.. Blind as a bat🙈 my bad
I dont blame you, Sarah has a habit of putting things like that just behind where her insta name covers. I'm sure she does it on purpose so that it's there but hidden just enough to make it seem like she's done something herself for once. Lazy by name lazy by nature.

Reactions: 10
I don’t fault Sarah for sharing it.

I think it’s important to share it.

but the problem is, as has been mentioned already, she’s talking from her arse because she doesn’t practice what she preaches. I think it’s likely that people have called those numbers before because of her husband or herself. Maybe she should consider that.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She has no right to share something like that after her disgusting actions whilst boarding that plane

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The we don’t drink Ingham’s! Not only that but all that around when a baby is crawling and cups of tea in reach for him twice in tonight’s vlog. Why is the bin always full? And a nappy too 🤢 Something had to give this week and it was washing her hair? Not the endless trips to the shops no?
Would booze next to the radiator not go off?

really sad news about Caroline flack. Just know all these influencers are going to use it to their own agenda and how ‘trolls’ shouldn’t be allowed to post Etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Islas smug face when Sarah said something about the garbage suggesting she could take it out irritated me. Yes Sarah is to lazy and could bring it out, but Isla is also old enoug to do chores around the house like that.
If she drinks so much will it not go thru to jace who apparently is still breast feeding.

Reactions: 3
Poor Jace, wrapped up in disgusting valentines blanket.

He look like he had just finished filming a scene on Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

Here I present Big Eye Little Eye 'I don't drink' Ingham

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"Long time lurker"....
I don't even know if I'm doing this right 😂 could you please tell me what happened whilst boarding a plane?? 🤔
On a flight to Amsterdam they were late check in because someone had the audacity to jump from a motorway bridge! Sarah was put out because she didn’t have time to vlog in the airport!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Who else thought she bought her own flowers? She just knew the delivery van would be for her and not a neighbour? Not one mention by him it was Valentine’s Day and he missed her or the kids either, too busy being somewhat excited about seeing his skating hero
Exactly what I thought she sent them to herself. Forced tears didn't shed a tear tho when Jace was born funny

Reactions: 9
Stories about suicide always hit me hard, I’m sure I’m not the only person that has been emotional over the death of Caroline Flack, it’s so sad.
I’m all for people sharing their stories and giving helpful information to those who may need it, what I can’t stand is the people who conveniently speak up when something like this happens and more or less makes it about themselves.
duck you Sarah.
The difference between Caroline and you cannot be further apart.
She was relentlessly targeted and harassed by trolls, the despicable british tabloids and media outlets for something that she was determined to prove her innocence for.
Unfortunately she will not get to do that now, the poor woman probably felt like her entire life was over and didn’t see any other way out.

Your sneaky slimeball of a nonce HUSBAND was accused of inappropriately messaging young vulnerable TEENAGERS that was later proven to be true and the police CONFIRMED it. Now I don’t know about you but to most normal people, that is completely unacceptable and disgusting. People are going to react to it and surprise surprise, you and your husband are going to get hate for it. That is your HUSBAND’s fault, nobody else’s. You’re not so innocent either, little miss perfect. You ignored the girl/s? that tried to reach out to you and tell you in private and you ignored them and called her/them CRAZY for everyone to see.
Lovely actions coming from a cow that’s apparently all about positivity and so against bullying.
To top it all off, that isn’t even all of it! You’ve both trolled people, exploited your children for money and now your daughter is getting shouted things at in school but you’re still so insistent on playing the “poor us” card.
You and your husband are to blame for it all and you know it. Your loving husband is a cheat that has apparently always cheated on you and will probably continue to do so and you’ll forever be the doormat if it means you keep the money rolling in with your pathetic scam of a “business”. One google of your name and people can see the things you and your husband have done. This is your bed now, lay in it and take some bleeping responsibility.

I know they’ve done many bad things by the way, I just don’t want to bore you all anymore with listing everything when you all probably know more than I do!!
Apologies for my rant that probably didn’t make much sense but this is what happens when it’s 4.35am, I’ve had no sleep, I’m ill and then I see the hypocritical cow post stuff on Instagram as if she’s so badly done by, she’s forever playing the mental health card and I’m sick of it.
(Where was your sympathy for the person that jumped off a bridge and so rudely delayed your airport journey for your 9,999th holiday?)

Also, Hi Steve
. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Especially if she took a bit out of each bottle into a separate bottle. They wouldn't notice at all.
You're forgetting there is absolutely no chance of anything like this happening ever... Isabelle isn't allowed to leave the house on her own 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.