The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
”Nanna gave Esme money to buy a Pandora charm.” i’m surprised Isabelle and especially Isla were okay with that...

Reactions: 13
Isabelle doesnt seem to have any fashion sense

Sarah saying this time 2 years ago they were in NY and now theyre in cold rainy england. Wasnt new york freezing when they were there?

Last point does Isla not have a car seat?
She’s supposedly so “itty bitty”, she should be in a booster then. I bet she refuses, and Isla calls the shots around there.

Reactions: 9
How dare the Lazy cow ride on the back of Caroline's Sad passing.
it really does show her true Colour's

Reactions: 25
Let’s face it, she wanted him to be a girl. She buys him girl items and puts him in a frilly red heart girl blanket. It’s not about your taste Sarah.
That poor baby has a horrible future...imagine him seeing a freaky doll of himself !!! Omg.

Reactions: 10
Any ideas,? Gone to pic Chris up at the airport and straight off away in the mornings my guess
Sarah’s on the booze! Well, it’s been a very stressful week The Ingham’s seem to live off pub grub...explains the swollen extremities.

Reactions: 14
They weren’t around when it happened. Isla would have thrown a fit because she didn’t get one too.

He’s going to rebel!
Didn't they get some clothes or something but Sarah did not want to buy something for Esme because she was so particular in clothes.
And then they wanted to give her something special.Yada yada yada

Reactions: 2
Re the Pandora charm, did she actually say that "we were going to choose one for her but thought it would be nice for her to choose her own"
Bloody hell.

Yes, hell yes!!

Reactions: 4
I didn't see what this family were supposed to have done for it to be shared all over facebook

Reactions: 1
A Reminder of the Face When The poor person Jumped off the motorway bridge
making them late getting to the Airport.
I cannot even begin to have a thought like that in my head Absolutely no Kindness or compassion
But she expects it from others No Fuck off Lazy good for nothing Ingham.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Can someone tell me what mascara Sarah uses please so I know which one to never buy.

I’ve been a silent reader of these threads forever but I just wanted to say you lot on here have had me in stitches on my commutes to work so thank you. Keep it up

Reactions: 30
She looks like a demon there

Reactions: 8
Oh I don't know. Give her some credit... the faces she pulled when they were knees deep in discussing the bridge jump were miles better! Full of empathy.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.