The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her parents advertising it on the internet will just get her more bullied. Kids who’s parents used to all be up at school used to get bullied more sadly.

Really sad also as we all suspected Isabelle was anxious and probably getting grief. Stop putting tit on the internet about her Sarah this is your fault
Also Sarah telling everyone Izzy was having therapy... like some things need to stay private, poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Chris Ingham saying he's the last person to go to a doctor. Who is he trying to kid? 😂😂
He’s at the doctors every other week for his tonsillitis!!! I bet Granny Jane has to go with him and hold his hand and make him special tuna sandwiches after 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris Ingham saying he's the last person to go to a doctor. Who is he trying to kid? 😂😂
He’s been to the doctor more in the last year than I have in my lifetime ... mr self diagnose... the only thing wrong with you is your a compulsive liar.

ps. You didn’t drive to Manchester. Who you kidding foo’

Also Sarah telling everyone Izzy was having therapy... like some things need to stay private, poor girl
How can they not see that they are probably the cause of this bullying and it’s time to go private with Isabelle’s life for her wellbeing. It’ll be tattle’s fault no doubt.

what good is Sarah ranting about it on the blog going to do? Speak to the school, the parents of the child etc. Or better still dump your creepy husband

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why did any of that need saying. They are giving these boys more ammo really. Should have been kept off camera. That's not fair on isabell at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.
Chris moaning about his back...to claim sick benefits bit hes fine to skate and get down on his grimy knees to wipe the floor. Also who drives their children to go see the floods?? Bit dangerous. Thickos

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Pulled her out school for bullying no prob taken her out couse she cant afford it and really what do they expect come on

Reactions: 16
i am not saying this hasn’t happen to her but it feels like to me this is how they are going to get her out private school so haven’t got to pay the fees 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, convenient springs to mind.
Maybe it's partly true, but the school will be pissed off if they've inflated an incident into bullying which couldn't be dealt with privately and in a way that meant she could stay

Reactions: 20
Next vlog title will be

Why we decided to remove Isabelle from private school. (It’ll be Isabelle will have a sad face and animated tears)

Sarah will have this long rant about how they’ve had to take Isabelle out of private school over bullying issues.
Of course they won’t claim responsibility, it'll be the haters fault.

Reactions: 41
Yeah, convenient springs to mind.
Maybe it's partly true, but the school will be pissed off if they've inflated an incident into bullying which couldn't be dealt with privately and in a way that meant she could stay
Shame on you sarah ingham...its your stupid fault shes in this mess. Bullies are usually insecure. Maybe you should get parenting lessons you neglectful woman

Reactions: 24
Next vlog title will be

Why we decided to remove Isabelle from private school. (It’ll be Isabelle will have a sad face and animated tears)

Sarah will have this long rant about how they’ve had to take Isabelle out of private school over bullying issues.
“Why Isabelle changed schools, AND BLANKET RESTOCKS!!!”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.
There is a saying “ don’t put your daughter on the stage”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she is being bullied, proper thick putting it all over YouTube calling them cretins, oh well anything to fund sarahs burger and shopping addiction

Reactions: 29
Right, who’s ready for another episode of coronavirus blankets and me?

Edit: Oh god they’ve used Isabelle getting bullied for thumbnail click bait

This is actually really upsetting.
I got bullied a lot in school, but I couldn’t imagine my mum making a click bait title for a bloody youtube video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel sorry for Isabelle, not only she couldn’t discuss her GCSE options off camera, but her being bullied is being exposed for views and content. Lazy and Creepy need to give their heads a wobble.
I thought that Issy was the ambassador for the school and was giving talks about how kids are getting bullied at school, so that table has turned on to her even although she is the ambassador which Lazy was so quick to tell everyone. Its no wonder that she is getting bullied at school as the kids are seeing what she goes through at home and its not her fault its her parents fault. Her real dad should be stepping in and get something sorted for her away from the camera as her life is on camera 24/7

Reactions: 18
“Why Isabelle changed schools, AND BLANKET RESTOCKS!!!”
Did they take her out of school and let her do schoolwork at the office desk, or was she packing orders?
Haven't watched the vlog, but let me guess... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did any of that need saying. They are giving these boys more ammo really. Should have been kept off camera. That's not fair on isabell at all.

Issy will now get the silent treatment because of it, made worse because its broadcast to the world and 6000 Ifam will be hating on the boys in the comments.

I feel so bad for Issy, but then I always have. Even if Chris wasn't a creepy weirdo I'd still feel sorry for her because of the position her parents have put her in. Every single day her life is put online, without her the channel would never have grown. She's their cash cow and they've taken away any opportunity for her to have a normal childhood and she has no say in it. Then made worse because her Dad was creeping on 16 year old's and he won't be a man and take responsibility for it. Eugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Next vlog title will be

I think she’d be bullied way worse in a state school to be honest. Isabelle of course doesn’t deserve to be bullied but Chris and Sarah really need to sit down and think that maybe putting her on camera and all over Instagram etc is down to them. Make her Instagram private for friends only then she won’t have to read comments.

they will never take responsibility. Chris probably went into school threatening Levi letters

Did they take her out of school and let her do schoolwork at the office desk, or was she packing orders?
Haven't watched the vlog, but let me guess... 🤔
Packing orders... because she ‘enjoys’ it
She shouldn’t have been on camera at all after that she should have been given time to herself

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.