The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad as earlier in the thread it was mentioned that some of their fans have disabilities (including learning related difficulties I assume). If watching the minghams brings joy into their lives then fair enough but it’s a fine line isn’t it? Doesn’t seem right flogging them £46 blankets and plastic babies for hundreds of pounds by a woman who apparently despises the disabled...
She may hate disabled people but she sure doesn’t hate their money 💰💰💰 disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm not up to date with the thread so sorry if it's already been mentioned...

Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is now following another account on Instagram, after months of following nobody. The account is @bloombabyuk.... Anyone know anything about them?

Reactions: 4
They don’t half talk some tit! Why should everyone move on? The girls can’t really move on, can they? They’ve had no real justice. Creepy & lazy are is still out there making an income from their channel, ripping people off left, right & centre, bragging about big houses with marble flooring and Disneyesque windows. They don’t deserve any of those things. Pisses me off when people think they can just brush things under the rug and pretend it never happened. Well it did happen and we won’t forget it!

Also them making up friends with this other family, waffling on about positivity & Forgiveness is just some kind of tactic to show people that it is possible to forgive & forget.
This isn’t just some playground spat Sarah what happened with Jess was a crime ( in Florida at least)
Go back to America then if you dare! Prove there was no situation!

Bunch of imbeciles the lot of them!
Oh so one friend shes got....thats laughable and i bet they hate more people than the pretend to like. Try sending them any messages and chris will soon pounce on you...vile creepy slimeball

we all know he wishes he had Harry's hair
I reckon we need to do some digging into creeps background and i bet theres lots of dirty maggots lurking

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they should. I just get the impression that the Inghams deny deny deny strategy didn’t work so they are trying a new one
These vunerable girls need to keep on posting about it....they shouldnt feel threatened by this fake lying shysters. The more its talked about the more might happen

Shall I message and ask for the code on the back lol
Yea do it

Reactions: 12
Right, who’s ready for another episode of coronavirus blankets and me?

Edit: Oh god they’ve used Isabelle getting bullied for thumbnail click bait

This is actually really upsetting.
I got bullied a lot in school, but I couldn’t imagine my mum making a click bait title for a bloody youtube video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel sorry for Isabelle, not only she couldn’t discuss her GCSE options off camera, but her being bullied is being exposed for views and content. Lazy and Creepy need to give their heads a wobble.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is now following another account on Instagram, after months of following nobody. The account is @bloombabyuk.... Anyone know anything about them?
They are a very high end baby company. Hopefully someone will warn them before they send her anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I got bullied a lot in school, but I couldn’t imagine my mum making a click bait title for a bloody youtube video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel sorry for Isabelle, not only she couldn’t discuss her GCSE options off camera, but her being bullied is being exposed for views and content. Lazy and Creepy need to give their heads a wobble.
They are the reason she gets bullied 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

her parents advertising it on the internet will just get her more bullied. Kids who’s parents used to all be up at school used to get bullied more sadly.

Really sad also as we all suspected Isabelle was anxious and probably getting grief. Stop putting tit on the internet about her Sarah this is your fault

Reactions: 42
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.
Even if Isabelle didn’t give permission they’d still do it.
I mean what teenage girl actually allows their parents to broadcast that she’s started her first period or that’s she actually on her period which has been mentioned in the past.
Of course this bullying could all be fake. Can we believe anything that comes out their mouths these days? It could also be a way for Sarah to remove Isabelle from private school because they can’t afford it.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

* for chris to pull up at the school gates with his mother driving the car.

perfect excuse for them to remove her from private school though...

Reactions: 32
i am not saying this hasn’t happen to her but it feels like to me this is how they are going to get her out private school so haven’t got to pay the fees 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Her finger probably slipped whilst she was lurking around accounts, searching for ideas to steal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.