The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few thoughts on the vlog...

- Don't put a helmet on Esme that is way too small for her, and then proceed to show footage where she is wearing a helmet, and then where she isn't wearing a helmet. Especially when she has Prinny on a lead when she doesn't have a helmet on... bleeping idiot.

- No Creepy. Nobody is impressed about the stairs. I'd pay to watch you fall down them, though.

- Lazy running her sausage fingers through the salad nearly made me throw up my dinner.

- It's becoming a weekly Saturday tradition that the girls are shoved upstairs to finish the vlog, whilst the adults get sozzled downstairs.

Basically another long advert. I'm sure lots of people are getting fed up of hearing about blankets now. Sarah even said "some of you guys have asked us to show the blankets on Instagram stories" - Sarah, are you suggesting your Alibaba and Me business and your Ingham Family business are two of the same? If so, you should perhaps make sure your accounts say the same 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I assume when she’s come back to the UK it’s gone back to our time. So how ever many hours behind Florida is.... so 9-10 at night?

I’m not sure why but chris’ fingers constantly give me the heave
Yes...ive seen them too. The lies and bullshit that this spamily spout is hilarious.😈

Reactions: 3
WHEN YOU CATCH YOUR DAUGHTER OUT LYING!

Lazy starts the vlog with her arse parked on the sofa as usual. She's had a restless night as she couldn't breathe so couldn't sleep. Breathe through you mouth then, fool. :rolleyes: Granny has taken Esme and Isla to dance. They are waiting for Isabelle to get home from the sleepover.

The girls are home and Jace is having breakfast. Isla shows some ballet moves. Lazy doesn't want to do much today as she is feeling unwell. She's off to the office as some ifam want her to show the blankets and Isabelle asks to go with her. Lazy says said she's not a good photographer so she likes to show the blankets on Instagram so people can see the colours etc. Isla is standing behind her as usual. Isabelle says Jace will soon be one and asks if Lazy has a cake for him. Isabelle says Lazy isn't organised but Lazy says she has all his presents. Did you get him another breast feeding robot? :unsure:

At the office and Lazy says Creepy is skating outside. Isabelle has a headache. Isabelle text to says she was going to bed at 10pm but she didn't go to bed until 1am as she was talking to her friends.

Back home and Creepy is with the two younger girls. He says Storm Ciara/Clara is on her way and it's gonna get rough tonight. It's Ciara, Creepy, I thought you were really into storms so you should know what the name of it is. :rolleyes: They only have an hour of ok weather left. Esme skates up the street holding Prinny's lead and the poor pooch looks like she hasn't been walked in ages. OMG guys... Esme is actually wearing a helmet... although I don't think it's on properly. She only wears it when filming herself with the go pro though.
Her idiot of a father is jumping around on his skates like a fool in the background. :rolleyes:
When Creepy is chasing her behind, filming her walking Prinny who she appears to be struggling with at points, there is no helmet. :mad: They obviously need another A&E clickbait video. :rolleyes:

Lazy is cackling at a video of Isabelle saying the vending machine is stuck and won't give her the crisps. Isabelle is sat with Jace and he has fallen asleep on her. They're off home.

Clips of Creepy's one trick. He asks Esme if she thinks he can jump down the flights of stairs at the end of the street. She gives him a wtf look. He wanted to do it since they moved in. His goal is to jumps all three at once but he won't without a helmet. :rolleyes:

Creepy is wearing a pink onesie hat says 'Rachel loves The Ingham Family'. Who's Rachel, Creepy? Another girl you met at the Ibis? 🤮 He says it's been in a box of samples and it's the only one in his size. :rolleyes: Esme and Isla are in the bedroom doing some colouring and playing with magnets. Esme has taken Isabelle and Isla's magnetic balls but she says Granny bought them some more. Isla steals Esme's starburst. Sarah is on her way home and is getting dinner on the way. His phone is going crazy today. :rolleyes:🤢 The Alicante video is nearly ready but he might not release it before he goes away again this week. They might need to film a couple of clips when they go away his week. Get excite for another 5:13 minute long skating video to drop guys. :rolleyes:

Lazy prepares some salad and rubs he manky hands in it. They have pizza for dinner, including Jace. Creepy has two Chicago Town pizzas. After dinner, they toast marshmallows on the hob.

Esme is going to 'surprise' the girls with a sleepover. She forgot to do riddle of the day yesterday. She tells Isla about the sleepover and they pretend they are surprising Isabelle. :rolleyes: Esme has put all her and Isla's dolls on the bod. She hand Isabelle a note that tells her to go upstairs for a surprise. Poor Isabelle pretends to be excited. :rolleyes: She goes downstairs to get snacks. The girls go and look at the orders for the blankets and Isabelle ends the vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If that pink onesie was a sample why didnt it have a family name on? Its so weird it says rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cant see why izzy is at private school but esme isnt....its quite plainly obvious isabelle is way below average on her vocabulary. Even her dance is basic.....her mother should be ashamed of herself for not giving a flying fig. Karmas a witch
[/QUOTE]
Esme is at private school. Just the primary part of the private school.

Reactions: 10
If that pink onesie was a sample why didnt it have a family name on? Its so weird it says rachel
Haven't watched the vlog, just read the run-down (thanks greencow!), and I was thinking the same thing! If you're getting a sample then surely you get one that can be used by someone in your family?? Maybe "Rachel" is Chris's alter-ego :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched the vlog, just read the run-down (thanks greencow!), and I was thinking the same thing! If you're getting a sample then surely you get one that can be used by someone in your family?? Maybe "Rachel" is Chris's alter-ego :sneaky:
That explains the long nails and foundation!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
T
Kids can be awful - however in this case they won’t have to wait long!!!! Her vlogs are ridiculous and she comes across as imbecilic most of the time. She must get some serious grief at school. Why would any parent put a teenage girl at risk of ridicule, and worse in pursuit of money? They really are obscene and disgusting human beings.
They don't care about the girls they only care about money and how they can spend it on themselves and that's a disgrace Issy will be getting a lot of stick at school and that's probably why she wants home schooling but she will not get the correct education from creepy and lazy !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s basic parenting to put a helmet on your kid, ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How long has Isla been having dance lessons ? 4 years ?! 😱 that’s not ballet , that’s a toddler jumping ! 😬😆

Chris in his last conquest hoodie ( you know how serial killers keep souvenirs 😑 )

All jace does is eat ( wonder who he gets that from )

Izzy is as back chatty as Isla these days ! 😏

Sorry Esme but that’s not a sleepover ! Sleeping with your sisters in a toy room does not constitute a sleep over ! How can something you have done 1,000 times be a surprise ? But you carry on with your riddles kid ! 😬😆 Yes SARAH we know cuddle and kind have paid you to mention them as much as possible ! 🙄

The amount of sugar these kids consume I’m surprised they have a single tooth in their mouths !

Their videos are one long advertisement 💤

I do not know what I he ifam are watching ? Because I saw NOTHING today of interest to anyone , child it not ! YAWNNNNNNN 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here’s something to ponder on for a Sunday night Sarah, if an ifam messaged you to let you know that an adult man intending to go along to your meet up/planned holiday had a public background messaging young people inappropriately, would you take steps to protect your own child and ensure that the man in question was unable to attend? Would you be grateful for the information?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else notice Esme’s spelling in the letter she wrote to Isabelle?
Correct me if i’m wrong but surely a 10 year old should be able to spell ‘sister’ correctly? Lazy loves to brag about paying for private school but they are never in school long enough to learn anything. Its so sad.

Creepy and Lazy are failing these poor girls. I bet they can all spell ‘Holiday’ just fine 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.