The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have i missed something about a holiday? Did they get a free one and now been dropped? As much as i love tattle and peoples mutual hatred for the inghams , i cant read everyday and think i have missed something

Reactions: 3
The stacks of blankets made my jaw drop. Ridiculous amounts: can she really sell that many?!

And why was Isla eating a packet of Quavers after fish and chips?

Reactions: 10
The stacks of blankets made my jaw drop. Ridiculous amounts: can she really sell that many?!

Need to keep those saturated fat levels up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have i missed something about a holiday? Did they get a free one and now been dropped? As much as i love tattle and peoples mutual hatred for the inghams , i cant read everyday and think i have missed something
Yeah that's correct. Club Mac, they announced it on one vlog and dropped by the resort within 24 hours. They've not acknowledged it though, still have their discount code up and ifam are asking why the code no longer works.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I asked for a freebie and in return I'll give her and her husband a massive shoutout and ad to my tattle friends 🤣🤣she replied with f.. K off you fat c.. T, just as she did to her own aunt. She's so polite 🤣🤣
Stay classy, Sarah! Wouldn’t want people to realize your trashy true self! Got to keep it clean for the little kids who watch your trash videos. Remember you’re a “family friendly” vlogger. The kind who enables creepy. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.
Omg I live literally round the corner 😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t take credit for this....but inspired from the comment a few above

next title “from club Mac to Big Mac! Burger for me teaaaaa but it ain’t Alicante!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
They like to make themselves feel important. You wouldn’t buy units like that in an office block. It will be leased. I don’t know why they lie so much. To make out they have more money then they do? Most likely. What they don’t realise is no one cares! I have no interest in what they earn or what they have. I’m happy with what I have myself so don’t need to be looking at anyone else. What sad sad lives they lead.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
WE BOUGHT A NEW OFFICE - MOVING IN AND IM NOT WELL AT ALL! + FULL OFFICE TOUR!

Oh dear, the grammar in the title is a very lot tit.

Lazy starts the vlog with Jace in the kitchen. Granny Lesley Jane is at the house. Lazy tells Jace to walk to her and he falls. Jane is at the house to help them move office.

The new office has just been repainted and recarpeted. Creepy says Lazy has just restocked some of the Alibaba blankets. :rolleyes:

There's shots of the blankets and Lazy says she has finally taken the photographs. Lazy has a cold and feels like rubbish. She thinks she got it off Jace but maybe she's got coronavirus off the Chinese blankets... or maybe it's the maggot.🤮 There's blankets on the floor and Jace has been playing with them. I guess they will be repacked and sent to her customers then. 🤢 Lazy says she might have to have a baby girl so she can use the girly blankets. Time to get the turkey baster back out then. Jace tries to pull over the pile of blankets.

Lazy has sent Creepy to get more shelves and collect the girls from school. Isabelle is going for a sleepover tonight.

Creepy is at B&M. Esme has been at a netball match and the coach was late so he had to wait for her. He seems a bit pissed off. They're getting some shelving units for the office and some food for Jane and Lazy because they haven't eaten all day. Except all the chocolate Lazy has probably been sneaking into her gob. :rolleyes:

Creepy has got the shelves and they're off to get fish and chips.

Back at the office and Esme walks Jace along the corridor then crawls behind him.

Isla and Esme are sat with Jace. Isla is eating a packet of crisps. Her poor body. I dread to think what the future health of these children will be. :rolleyes:🤢

Creepy is in the old office dismantling the packing station so it can fit through the door. They then have to take the desk and computer through.

Lazy says it's 7pm and they have finished at the office. They are keeping the old office too and using it as a stock room. She does an office tour. She's hoping to get orders out tomorrow.

She apologises for the vlog being about Alibaba and Me. She's excited to get everything on the website. When she gets home she has a few hours of editing to do. :rolleyes:

Creepy is home with the girls. He says Esme is so big he can't even sit on her bed anymore. I don't think its appropriate you sit on your nearly 11 year old daughter's bed anyway Creepy. :rolleyes:

Downstairs, Creepy says he doesn't often put his queen to bed with paracetamol and a hot water bottle. Someone pass me a bucket. 🤮 He has a vlog to edit and has to set up for the Alibaba and Me launch. :rolleyes:

End of Alibaba and Me advert vlog.
He can’t sit on Esme’s (his biological daughter’s bed) yet it’s okay to sprawl over his stepdaughter’s bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t take credit for this....but inspired from the comment a few above

next title “from club Mac to Big Mac! Burger for me teaaaaa but it ain’t Alicante!”
You can absolutely take credit for that 😂😍👏

Reactions: 6

To fatten her up - like her mother. Sweets, ice cream and fizz before bed no doubt vomit 🤮

Reactions: 4
Sounds like Creepy and Lazy have a problem understanding the difference between something BELONGING to you and something being BORROWED OR ON LOAN.
This would perhaps explain their approach to marriage and fidelity 💍 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I was thinking by keeping those blankets vacuum packed in the plastic will keep the corona virus nicely vacuum packed as well. Omg the baby is napping in those Chinese things. The girls are all wrapped up in them. Can't wait to see how this goes...People should really beware before buying

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.