The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't feel sorry for girls, no they didn't ask for this tit the parents caused but they have had a blast the past few years, having experiances some children can only dream of, private education, everything they want, a few Disney holidays until someone broke American law, they have done alright, not to mention vip treatment in places, so I don't feel sorry for them one bit and they never seem genuinely grateful they instead come across as expectant and greedy but all the thankyou very much are false and told to say it to make them look wholesome.
yes, I know they get a lot but guess I'm just very empathetic.. I hate to see a child all excited about something and then know they won't be going. That is horrible no matter what. Kids don't ask for useless parents.
Feeling very grateful tonight for the parents I was blessed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I hope Chantella thinks butterfly buns in a church hall is worth the price of plane tickets and a hotel room 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My daughter dislocated her shoulder by being picked up like this by her brother (she was 1 at the time and a complete accident) but everyone was soon told after that do not pick her up like this ever again
I would never pick a child up like this but I would hold there hands and walk with them. 🙈

Reactions: 5
This woman writing the review was the woman Shortle sacked, its alleged it was all due to some disagreement over the benefit she receives for her very poorly daughter. So Shortle has said the girl is no longer invited, they need to demand their money back. If you can't provide a service that was promised upon purchase then...

Just seen this post on club macs fb page, this cannot be safe surely?? This is a pweirdo ring magnet for sure
Yes I saw this post on the hotels site. I thought it was abit strange to ask that. It does seem like a target for unwanted attention.

Reactions: 3
My popcorns going stale from the lack of rants. I guess we got it all this morning! I got a few nibbles in elsewhere though so panic over, tea was spilt. Ingham land is very quiet tonight, they've been silent on insta... Crying over their lost freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yes, I know they get a lot but guess I'm just very empathetic.. I hate to see a child all excited about something and then know they won't be going. That is horrible no matter what. Kids don't ask for useless parents.
Feeling very grateful tonight for the parents I was blessed with.
OMG ! I can only assume your new to the Ingham crew ? To see a child all excited and then they won’t be going ? BOO bleeping HOO some kids LOTS OF KIDS never get holidays no matter how hard their parents work ! Because there are more important things that they have to buy or get a weekend at the seaside and are more grateful than this bunch are for anything !!!! I suggest you go watch the video where they are in Disney land for the millionth time and Isla is moaning continuously because some bastard plastic elves have not yet shown up with their piles of gifts ! IM EMPATHIC TOO WHEN ITS WARRANTED ! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I feel sorry for the kids ( minus Isla because she’s just not a nice little person but I do realise that’s her parents fault !!! ) I feel sorry for them that they will grow up with issues because of their step dad / dads perversions ! Because their mother is a money hungry c*** ! For several other reasons but because they lose out on ONE holiday ! Their lives are one long holiday ! Nah mate ! I have real children’s issues to concern myself with like who the FK is Chris speaking to in DMs now ???? Kinda concerns ! Ughh ! 🤮😏🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
OMG ! I can only assume your new to the Ingham crew ? To see a child all excited and then they won’t be going ? BOO bleeping HOO some kids LOTS OF KIDS never get holidays no matter how hard their parents work ! Because there are more important things that they have to buy or get a weekend at the seaside and are more grateful than this bunch are for anything !!!! I suggest you go watch the video where they are in Disney land for the millionth time and Isla is moaning continuously because some bastard plastic elves have not yet shown up with their piles of gifts ! IM EMPATHIC TOO WHEN ITS WARRANTED ! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I feel sorry for the kids ( minus Isla because she’s just not a nice little person but I do realise that’s her parents fault !!! ) I feel sorry for them that they will grow up with issues because of their step dad / dads perversions ! Because their mother is a money hungry c*** ! For several other reasons but because they lose out on ONE holiday ! Their lives are one long holiday ! Nah mate ! I have real children’s issues to concern myself with like who the FK is Chris speaking to in DMs now ???? Kinda concerns ! Ughh ! 🤮😏🙄
It's not really about the holiday.
It's the parents letting the children down time and time again.
I didn't get 4+ holidays a year as a kid. That's not what I'm getting at. I'm talking about the bigger picture. I feel sorry for their kids. Because of the parents they were born to. End of. You don't have to feel sorry for them too. It's an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
15th December 2017 vlog where Sarah does her sob story about how they don't feel they can go to Disney land Paris every year as the subscribers say they go on too many holidays. Yawn... Anyway...

She is rambling on about bullies then states clearly "we are not the victims of bullies in any way" 🤣 oh how times have changed. No Sarah you're not the victims of bullies even to this day(even though you now claim that you are) you're victims of your own stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How long is it taking for this pair of idiots to realise they are not popular as they used to be because they BOTH in their own way ruined it for themselves, they know everyone's going to highlight the problem to company's giving them a free ride because of the behaviour both have shown. How much more can they put those children through before allowing themselves to get on with life in privacy and try and build dome dignity for themselves. I get they got balls for the freebies but surely they know the big dream is over and gone of the days of freebies, success, and fame and fortune. Only ones that mucked it up was them it's been proven but what they haven't proven is their innocence that's the choice they made and them alone.

I don’t know you know she’s got 222 thousand followers on Instagram if just 10% of them continue buying her tat she will do okay ! Even if people report them every time they get a freebie they will maybe not get a repeat freebie from that company IF THAT COMPANY HAS MORALS but a lot don’t & even so they will still always get that first freebie from companies who are not yet aware of the negative things about them ! They will still get money from ads on YouTube and I honestly think they know if they carry on just as they are they will always take in just enough cash and gifts to keep them from ever having to go and get jobs ! The only thing that could really stop that cash flow would be YouTube banning them or Chris getting careless and going for an under 16 and they know it ! The sad fact is no matter how many of us are disgusted at their behaviour for every one of us there’s a thousand people who either don’t know what they are like or just don’t care ! That doesn’t mean we should give up and just let them carry on if anything we should try harder to get the word out there but at the end of the day some people jusr don’t give a fk unless it’s their daughters he’s inboxing and I hate to say it but reading through the comments off some of the ifam mothers those witches would be honoured if he did ! SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN ! 😢😡

It's not really about the holiday.
It's the parents letting the children down time and time again.
I didn't get 4+ holidays a year as a kid. That's not what I'm getting at. I'm talking about the bigger picture. I feel sorry for their kids. Because of the parents they were born to. End of. You don't have to feel sorry for them too. It's an opinion.

It’s not END OF !!! WTF are you ? Telling me it’s end of ?! JOKER !

I’ll be watching you ! Got a feeling there’s more to this tit ! 🤔🧐😆

Re-post. Apologies for breaking Tattle rules, thanks for the explanation. (logo removed) ✌

What a difference a day makes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I don’t know you know she’s got 222 thousand followers on Instagram if just 10% of them continue buying her tat she will do okay ! Even if people report them every time they get a freebie they will maybe not get a repeat freebie from that company IF THAT COMPANY HAS MORALS but a lot don’t & even so they will still always get that first freebie from companies who are not yet aware of the negative things about them ! They will still get money from ads on YouTube and I honestly think they know if they carry on just as they are they will always take in just enough cash and gifts to keep them from ever having to go and get jobs ! The only thing that could really stop that cash flow would be YouTube banning them or Chris getting careless and going for an under 16 and they know it ! The sad fact is no matter how many of us are sparkled at their behaviour for every one of us there’s a thousand people who either don’t know what they are like or just don’t care ! That doesn’t mean we should give up and just let them carry on if anything we should try harder to get the word out there but at the end of the day some people jusr don’t give a fk unless it’s their daughters he’s inboxing and I hate to say it but reading through the comments off some of the ifam mothers those witches would be honoured if he did ! SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN ! 😢😡

It’s not END OF !!! WTF are you ? Telling me it’s end of ?! JOKER !

I’ll be watching you ! Got a feeling there’s more to this tit ! 🤔🧐😆
Ok... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re-post. Apologies for breaking Tattle rules, thanks for the explanation. (logo removed) ✌

What a difference a day makes.
View attachment 80980

Im not convinced Izzy was as pleased as she’s forced into pretending to be ! So she might have reported them herself 😂

Sarah said they're looking at offices tomorrow but chris says theyre moving offices tomorrow 😂

Islas 'its okay, Ill wear my uniform' was so fake 😂
Desperate attempt at trying to make her more likeable ! Sorry Sarah Not one person bought that BS 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.