The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, possible holiday collab, Shittle meet up and maggots. This couldn't be any better 😂
She hurts her baby by ragginv him by his arm...forcing him to try walk on his little bendy legs for uou tube...jeez wheres social svs on this ? Oh i know. They target poor families with no pennies.

Reactions: 10
I know we all joke and would have all loved the Inghams having an awful time in that crappy hotel but I think we can all agree we are pleased that that's one resort full of children saved from Creepy's DM's. 16 or not they are still children in my eyes.
That's exactly what I thought - advertising to his teenage fans where and when hell be in majorca so he can invite them skinny dipping and encourage them to sneak out. They are bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 15
So the holiday is no more !! shame I was really looking forward to Chris sitting in his beanie by the pool loving life and getting lynched.
Sorry Sarah if you think you can just carry on like nothing has happened you can’t !! You are actually putting all your children in danger for a free crappy holiday and a discount code !! it’s scary !!
Did they mention it?

Reactions: 3
So bloody typical of lazy, I bet she has the same views as Victoria about people with disabilitie, makes me so bleeping angry the way she takes the gifts Thomas sends and doesn’t acknowledge him. Oh wait, she did once after it was bought up on this forum!!!!!!! 😡🤬🤯
flat,220x200,075,t.u1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED FOR ISABELLE!

Creepy starts the vlog in the kitchen filming Jace. Lazy is sat on the sofa. She's just opened the blinds at 10:30am. It's sunny outside so she's excited for summer. She can't wait for picnics in the park and holidays. She hints there's a holiday coming up. She's waiting for a call or email from the office to say her order has arrived so she can get the blankets online. She's about to order more products for Alibaba and Me and hopes people like it. Isabelle has designed something for Teen and Me. Lazy received the sample and liked it so is about to order it. :rolleyes:

Creepy films Jace crawling into the living room. Lazy stands him up and holds him up as he 'walks' over to Creepy. Jace cries and then he's asleep.

Jace is sat on the kitchen counter and Creepy is feeding him baby food. Lazy is doing her screechy witch laugh because Creepy has dressed him in a first size baby vest. :rolleyes: Jace has scratched himself during his sleep.

Creepy says the order still hasn't arrived. Lazy says everyone is waiting. He says the weather is beautiful and he'd been cleaning the garage out today but Lazy says he's only moved two boxes. Creepy wanted to do a skating video for Instagram today and Lazy says he's going away again next week. Creepy says he's in a moany mood today. :rolleyes: Lazy stands Jace up again, holds onto one arm and he falls. She says he's clever. :rolleyes:

Lazy's delivery of 18 boxes has arrived and she's hoping they have a trolley for her to use. Creepy is at home with the girls. She wants to do some photography today. There was no trolleys so she had to carry them all up herself. Each box contains 100 blankets minimum (and possibly coronavirus too) and she can only fit one container in the lift each time. She has 7 containers left to collect. Why are you calling them containers you pillock? They're just cardboard boxes. :rolleyes: Someone asked Lazy if she wanted to move to a bigger office. She's been looking for a new office recently and will go see it in the morning..

Lazy is in the car. it's 8pm and she's off home. She hasn't unloaded all the boxes and the light has gone so she didn't get any photos. It took ages to get everything upstairs and unboxed, she still has 8 to unbox. 'I didn't realise this ship... this order was so much bigger than the last' Oh dear Lazy, you tripped up a bit there. She has over 800 blankets to sell. She's in Creepy's car and pretending that he's still driving. :rolleyes: He needed her car because he had to ta
ke Isabelle to dance and do some other errands. It's easier because of Jace's car seat. :rolleyes:

Isla forgot it's number day at school tomorrow and has to wear something with numbers on. Lazy can't find much for her to wear in the wardrobe but she picked something up from the shop a couple of days ago. She calls Isla downstairs and then Esme comes down, struggling with Jace. :rolleyes: Lazy asks who has the best mum in the world and shows Isla her outfit that was found in the sale. Creepy says 'aww'. 🤮:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in the living room to look at her new blankets. Her favourite is the black rainbow hearts blanket. Her arms are hurting from doing press ups at school.

Riddle of the day and Creepy ends the vlog. They've got a monster of a day tomorrow. They're moving office and have so much going on. He tells everyone so let him know what they think of the (temporary) new intro. It's just for the winter and they will film a new one in summer.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED FOR ISABELLE!

Creepy starts the vlog in the kitchen filming Jace. Lazy is sat on the sofa. She's just opened the blinds at 10:30am. It's sunny outside so she's excited for summer. She can't wait for picnics in the park and holidays. She hints there's a holiday coming up. She's waiting for a call or email from the office to say her order has arrived so she can get the blankets online. She's about to order more products for Alibaba and Me and hopes people like it. Isabelle has designed something for Teen and Me. Lazy received the sample and liked it so is about to order it. :rolleyes:

Creepy films Jace crawling into the living room. Lazy stands him up and holds him up as he 'walks' over to Creepy. Jace cries and then he's asleep.

Jace is sat on the kitchen counter and Creepy is feeding him baby food. Lazy is doing her screechy witch laugh because Creepy has dressed him in a first size baby vest. :rolleyes: Jace has scratched himself during his sleep.

Creepy says the order still hasn't arrived. Lazy says everyone is waiting. He says the weather is beautiful and he'd been cleaning the garage out today but Lazy says he's only moved two boxes. Creepy wanted to do a skating video for Instagram today and Lazy says he's going away again next week. Creepy says he's in a moany mood today. :rolleyes: Lazy stands Jace up again, holds onto one arm and he falls. She says he's clever. :rolleyes:

Lazy's delivery of 18 boxes has arrived and she's hoping they have a trolley for her to use. Creepy is at home with the girls. She wants to do some photography today. There was no trolleys so she had to carry them all up herself. Each box contains 100 blankets minimum (and possibly coronavirus too) and she can only fit one container in the lift each time. She has 7 containers left to collect. Why are you calling them containers you pillock? They're just cardboard boxes. :rolleyes: Someone asked Lazy if she wanted to move to a bigger office. She's been looking for a new office recently and will go see it in the morning..

Lazy is in the car. it's 8pm and she's off home. She hasn't unloaded all the boxes and the light has gone so she didn't get any photos. It took ages to get everything upstairs and unboxed, she still has 8 to unbox. 'I didn't realise this ship... this order was so much bigger than the last' Oh dear Lazy, you tripped up a bit there. She has over 800 blankets to sell. She's in Creepy's car and pretending that he's still driving. :rolleyes: He needed her car because he had to ta
ke Isabelle to dance and do some other errands. It's easier because of Jace's car seat. :rolleyes:

Isla forgot it's number day at school tomorrow and has to wear something with numbers on. Lazy can't find much for her to wear in the wardrobe but she picked something up from the shop a couple of days ago. She calls Isla downstairs and then Esme comes down, struggling with Jace. :rolleyes: Lazy asks who has the best mum in the world and shows Isla her outfit that was found in the sale. Creepy says 'aww'. 🤮:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in the living room to look at her new blankets. Her favourite is the black rainbow hearts blanket. Her arms are hurting from doing press ups at school.

Riddle of the day and Creepy ends the vlog. They've got a monster of a day tomorrow. They're moving office and have so much going on. He tells everyone so let him know what they think of the (temporary) new intro. It's just for the winter and they will film a new one in summer.:rolleyes:

End of vlog
I honestly live for these daily paragraphs, so much less time consuming than watching the shite first hand so thank you!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So have Club Mac confirmed that they're no longer working with the Inghams or where the inghams never their mastery guests in the first place?

Reactions: 6
*SLINGHAM - UNOFFICIAL DISTRIBUTORS FOR ALIBABA*

Madam is ‘waiting for a delivery from her suppliers’. She is nothing more than a distributor of cheap bought in goods - sold at an obscenely inflated mark up.
Most small businesses manufacture their products independently and are not waiting delivery of finished goods.
No business would prattle on about their expenditure on stock and the worry if it sells. THIS IS A RISK ENTREPRENEURS TAKE EVERY DAY IN PURSUIT OF RETURNING A PROFIT ON THEIR PRODUCTS.
Most small self employed people work day and night to succeed but this woman with SEVERE IDLE- ITIS complains at having to go to the ‘office’ to receive a delivery.
18 cartons x 100 chatty blankets.
VALENTINE DAY BLANKETS they’ve only a max of 5 working days to sell them and my goodness me, we are coming out of winter to offload the rest to the imbeciles prepared to buy them.
Unlikely she will receive an award from the Board of Trade for Small Enterprises any time soon.
Have you noticed her skin? Blotchy, reddened, eyebrows sprouting like weeds - alcohol running through her veins. Don’t get me started on the porky 🦶- fingers look slim by comparison.

Reactions: 14
The sad fact is if they do address the fact that they are not longer going to Alcudia they will blame trolls and haters when in reality it is just normal people who are wanting to protect their children and why shouldn’t they, that is what proper parents do! I do feel sorry for the children cause it’s not their fault, but people are much more wary once these things come out especially in a holiday environment and quite rightly so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
If they don’t stop taking about blankets soon in their vlogs I think it’s safe to say it’s gonna be the end of them! 😴 So bloody boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hurts her baby by ragginv him by his arm...forcing him to try walk on his little bendy legs for uou tube...jeez wheres social svs on this ? Oh i know. They target poor families with no pennies.
Isnt that how most people teach there little ones to walk? I actually thought it was nice to see them doing something to help his development rather than sticking him in a highchair.

Reactions: 2
Isnt that how most people teach there little ones to walk? I actually thought it was nice to see them doing something to help his development rather than sticking him in a highchair.
It is but your not meant to "force" babies to walk. It can do more harm then good.

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for the children cause it’s not their fault,
Why- they have 2 able bodied parents that can go out and work to PAY for a holiday!

What makes the Ingham kids so special that they should get multiple free holidays every year - even if it is to a hotel that sounds like hell on earth.

Creepy could afford to go off skating for a week on his own, they have 2 tractors sitting in the drive, plus the old pink car and a caravan. If they are to be believed they are away to buy a 5/6 bedroom house. Lazy is LITERALLY fleecing the ifam out of £50 for a blanket, and £20 for a wooden curtain ring.

They want to live their lives in the public eye- well this is the consequence.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
All those free wooden bowls they had gifted and they are feeding the baby from a reused cheese melty pot from aldi! My cat eats out of one of those 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.