The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are Sarah and Chris going to wriggle out of the Mary Shithead non-situation? Will they just ignore it like they did with Chris's DMs to young Ifam?

A lot of the Ifam have disabilities and at least 2 of them have bought Jace dolls. Lucky for Thomas that he can't make the tea party because he wouldn't have got into the place anyway with that discriminatory rottweiler manning the door.

Mary Shortle and anyone who associates with her bleeping disgust me :mad:

EDIT to add screenshot

View attachment 80776

View attachment 80779
I saw Thomas has commented to Sarah that his plus one basically couldnt make it so he couldnt go. The nasty witch just totally ignored him and replied to other people around him.
If i was his parent/carer, i would be blocking the minghams on every possible device. I dont agree with his infatuation but Lazy could at least have the decency to reply to the only loyal fan she has right now!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Remember they are always a day behind so get the popcorn,twirls, fry’s peppermint bar for me,glass of wine, I’m guessing it will kickoff tomorrow🍾🥂🥨🍫🍫🍫🍿🍿🍩🍭🤣🤪

Ill have a burger. If I want a burger to watch the rant, Ill have a burger to watch the rant!
🍔🍟🥂 coming right up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the conversation...so girls you know the holiday we had booked and filmed telling you, well we can’t go now because of all the trolls..🙄 Nothing to do with the fact daddy dearest wanted his kicks from a teenager! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine the conversation...so girls you know the holiday we had booked and filmed telling you, well we can’t go now because of all the trolls..🙄 Nothing to do with the fact daddy dearest wanted his kicks from a teenager! 😡
I can imagine the conversation now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Hopefully not many. It was only last night it went up, not enough time for loads to book surely
How long until the Inghams announce they're no longer going though? And they should really remove that vlog as some may be behind and watch it having not seen any update. I doubt the Inghams will even address it, it will just be forgotten about until loads of ifam are asking why they aren't there

Reactions: 18
How long until the Inghams announce they're no longer going though? And they should really remove that vlog as some may be behind and watch it having not seen any update. I doubt the Inghams will even address it, it will just be forgotten about until loads of ifam are asking why they aren't there
They will have to surely! Of course we will get the blame..

Reactions: 8
I'm in hospital but I got PM back from club mac NO THE INGHAM FAMILY WILL NOT BE STAYING WITH US so secret person,on is not them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Evening all, had a tit couple of days but this latest catastrophe has cheered me right up 😅

you couldn’t make it up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So Sarah has the cold - and blaming Jace! Let’s hope it’s not a certain virus she got from her Alibaba blankets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iv got to be honest, im a very lot disappointed that they're no longer going to club mac. Iv cleared my whole July, and ordered a ton of popcorn to be delivered, on the daily 😳
You trolls spoil it for everyone #haters

If you dont see me for a while, iv gone off to set up a #popcornandme page to try and flog it. Little savage i am 🤟🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.