The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the Inghams were smug as anything the last few days. Big, albeit tit, hotel reaching out to them, free stay, probably tonnes of extras, full cup celeb treatment.
‘Nah babe, we can post about it. The hotel is so keen to ‘av us, no troll* is gonna take this away from us’
And now 😍😍😍

*person who doesn’t believe a groomer should be ‘tret’ like royalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Club Mac really didn’t do their research when trying to work with youtubers. Asking past/future customers opinions is not vetting potential collaborators.
Besides only 3 people said the Ingham family haha
View attachment 80815
Inghams were likely the only ones that would be that desperate for a free holiday after reading the reviews of the hotel, most people wouldn’t even go if they were being paid!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know we all joke and would have all loved the Inghams having an awful time in that crappy hotel but I think we can all agree we are pleased that that's one resort full of children saved from Creepy's DM's. 16 or not they are still children in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Right, I'm off to the shop to get some popcorn for the incoming rants, who wants some? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know we all joke and would have all loved the Inghams having an awful time in that crappy hotel but I think we can all agree we are pleased that that's one resort full of children saved from Creepy's DM's. 16 or not they are still children in my eyes.

My daughter just turned 16 and I look at Chris Ingham and think how could he even think of trying it on with someone that age. They are still so young, in no way an adult.

He's a freak that deserves to be called out until he is able to put people's minds at rest.

Reactions: 31
My daughter just turned 16 and I look at Chris Ingham and think how could he even think of trying it on with someone that age. They are still so young, in no way an adult.

He's a freak that deserves to be called out until he is able to put people's minds at rest.
Exactly. If he did that to my kids he would be hanging from that cross outside that manky church hall by his balls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't stand to watch Isabelles segments, she is so wooden, it's painful to watch.
She has no wit or personality.. She seems slow. I can't put my finger on it but she goes all around the houses explaining even the most simple things. She is an utter bore.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.