The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the whole bit at the end of their vlog must of been staged with the ‘omgz we’re staying in THAT HOTEL WOW’

Facepalm - they’re just delusional

Reactions: 6
DLA is not a means tested benefit . You can earn as much as you like and claim it . It's a hard hard process and if she's gone through all of that and been awarded it then clearly she deserves it. It's up to the DWP to deem whether your disability is crippling enough to award you a living allowance. Absolutely FA to do with your employer.
My 10yr old daughter is autistic and gets the highest rate care and lowest mobility. Every adult or child who has a genuine disability should be entitled to it regardless if they work or not. It’s not an easy process, I had to provide so much evidence but its worth it because believe me it really helps. I can no longer drive due to suffering blackouts so this really helps me get my daughter with activities and the cost to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have nothing to add, but I just love how they continue to orchestrate their own failures.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200207-151847_Twitter.jpg

Be interesting to see this reply...and hear how the Inghams worm their way out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The special Ingham discount code for Club Mac is not working either. Gutted was going to stay there :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Isabelle looked so unimpressed with the holiday announcement, you see her look at Esme jumping round then look at the camera and do a shocked face - absolutely disgusting the way they are treated like performing monkeys.

If my mum was telling me something I'd be looking at her - and looking at her when saying thank you....these girls are fixated on the camera at all times - really sad
The amount of holidays those girls get, i really doubt they'd be jumping around with shocked faces at going to a 2 star Majorca hotel. They've been disney/America for god sake. Its ridiculous at this point! Poor Issy being treated and made to act like a 4 year old at 14. Back in the day we would be bullied mercifully for acting like that on camera lol.

Reactions: 25
Compared to the responses from previous venues they've stayed at, Club Mac have handled this really professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Compared to the responses from previous venues they've stayed at, Club Mac have handled this really professionally.
That’s because this time they announced it beforehand.

Can’t really do much once they’re already staying there.

Reactions: 19
Gutted we won’t be treated to the excitement of a week long stay in that hotel the reviews made it seem so bad lol... we could’ve had a week of rants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, Sarah will be fuming when she wakes up. I'm living for this right now 😁😁 Rant please 🍿

First the holiday and I bet they will get the meet and greet venue taken away too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we going to get a rant??!!

Rant. Rant. Rant. Rant. Rant.
It will likely be another passive aggressive insta rant or a cryptic quote that disappears after a few hours, they can't afford to have it discussed on their main channel or encourage others to go looking for the "negativity" from jealous creepy cretins.

Reactions: 12

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.
That would be a hell of a drive to the girls schools!

Reactions: 3
HoRRibLe trOllS aRe taKing opPOrtUNitiEs fRom ouR poOr gAwjus giRLs wHo haVe dOnE noThInG wrOng.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.