Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candy64

On todays vlog when Sarah was talking about new products she shot herself in the foot. At around 4.36 she says i have found about three products.
So Sarah you have just confirmed what we have all said you DONT DESIGN ANYTHING YOU FIND IT ON THE INTERNET
If you design something yourself how can you find it .tell us how that one works you twat

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

String Man

VIP Member
Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets. On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:
Wait. What? Can somebody explain the hairnets to me please :ROFLMAO::eek: Are they to stop Chris's fringe moving around during the night on the sofa bed?

That maggot though :sick: luckily they aren't in a 'meat free phase'

"If I wanna maggot for my tea, I'll avva maggot for my tea"

1580861071918.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The thought of Lazy reading here to find out she's eaten a maggot gives me great joy 😂 maybe stick to the orange twirls in future, hun.

(Probably not the first time she's had a little maggot in her mouth... Isn't that right, Creepy? 😉 )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Cedann

She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body. To leave your baby eating in his high chair without being strapped in to go and get dressed, 3 days after saying you have to touch a kettle twice so your husband will be safe is taking the fucking piss. I have ocd and intrusive thoughts Sarah (they usually go together) and your videos give ME anxiety. Putting your baby on the kitchen counter and then talking to the camera, letting him stand up in the kitchen whilst looking up at you, fingers in doors, no straps in the high chair, rollerblading without helmets, putting Jace in the car seat incorrectly (which you are still doing) leaving him on a beach, not getting medical attention when he had croup, allowing your children to carry him like he’s a dolly, leaving him in a room in a cot he could climb out of. I could go on and on. You are a shit mum. I’ve seen women like you before; your kids have all the new toys and trends but no personal hygiene, unmessy hair, bought love and not personal love. As if you have the audacity to say that the girls that accused Chris are not mentally well and now the pair of you cretins try and play the mental health card. You disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Porkiepies

VIP Member
So you think you might have had an intruder in your home, back doors wide open, you send Granny upstairs to check...how would Granny know how things were left, what's in drawers/boxes etc? You then go on and on about how weird it is, you keep touching the door, walking up and down by the door disturbing any potential evidence?
You've previously claimed to feel unsafe in the home, have crazy creepy cretins knowing your every move but not once do you think to call the police to report a possible break in 🤔

It's like watching a badly scripted soap opera. Absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 58

RUexcited

Chatty Member
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster. View attachment 78619

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎View attachment 78620
How DARE she insult single parents , she has done fuck all alone . She’s had her mother in law there from the start . If Chris Ingham left her and the in laws stopped helping she would be totally unable to cope . She is a co dependant woman who has no idea how to fend for herself. She disgusts me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

thegreencow

VIP Member
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of putting clean sheets on the bed.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding. I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Jace had been left for at least 15 minutes to get in that state.

- Leaving a baby alone to eat is just as fucking stupid as leaving a baby on the beach alone. This woman is an absolute knobhead and shouldn't be allowed children.

- Granny still doing parenting duties by taking the girls to dance.

- Her obsession with telling people the size of Jace's clothes is cringeworthy. Especially when half the clothes that Jace wears don't look like they fit... It reminds me of Isabelle's video when she was out shopping with her mate, and picked up clothes that were 2/3 sizes too small. Her mate was like "I'm 14!" - she must have learnt to pick up smaller sizes from her mother.

- "I thought that'd be cute and boyish" the other day you didn't care about gender stereotypes, Lazy. Make up your mind.

- Esme's hair 😔 it's so greasy and ratty. Please "treat" your kids to a shower and a hair cut.

- I see they've put the clock back up on the wall in the girls room.

- How did you manage to sit down on the sofa all day and watch 6 episodes of a show when you have 4 kids?

- Creepy was slurring his words a lot in the kitchen... Did you spend the whole day drinking too?

- I'm actually glad he only bought one of those sweet things. They're massive, and the girls already consume far too much sugar.

- Isabelle, don't be a sarcastic bitch. It doesn't suit you. No need to follow in your mother's footsteps with her bitter attitude. The Alibaba blankets were "super thick" so you're able to sleep on them? 🤨 Doubt it. You'd sink right into the floor. Why didn't you just drag one of the girls mattresses through to the playroom for the night? It's not rocket science.

- Making the girls end the vlog because the parents have been on the juice all day, and are totally sozzled. Keep it classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Stephie

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else, but between the vlogs and insta stories of Creepy's 'Trip of a lifetime', I kind of get the impression he wasn't part of the group.

Always lagging way behind, stood on his phone, losing the bois walking through the town, nowhere to be seen in that Lee blokes stories today. I mean he possibly made a friend and was off having a lil sexy time🤙 😉 But it's obvious he was only used for his camera.

Face it Creepster. You're a Loser
😊

• Haha

stewiegriffin

esei.png

Poor Esme, her face just screams 'my mum and dad sold my innocence, privacy and childhood all for a bit of fucking money to spend frivolously on bad investments (chavavan) and b&m tat'. Imagine, just imagine all the cringey things you did as a child, you can laugh now because no-one remembers except you, this girl has every moment recorded for millions to see. Any friend, enemy, teacher, boss, boyfriend, ex, stranger can see this girls entire childhood, how absurd! I can't get my head around that, I'd be so embarrassed everybody being able to see me with greasy hair, or topless in bed, or playing make-believe/with dolls. She may not cringe now, but give it a few years. These kids live in another world, and it's so sad and empty for them.

So much sadness in those eyes, her eyes aren't met with Sarah's, they're met with a camera, they are always met with a camera! Imagine the pressure of never wanting to mess up, god these kids are forced to be so fake 24/7, they can never be down, they must always overreact even to a packet of fucking sweets as a 'surprise'.
Chris and sarah don't want to do things like holidays, outings etc for their children to enjoy, it's for content. They don't buy gifts to show how proud they are of the girls, they buy gifts on the hope they cry and can capture those tears in exchange for dosh. They can't truly be supportive, as I wonder which they'd be happier with...
  • Isla crying/panic attack about jumping off an inflatable OR
  • Isla had come home with good grades in a test
Easy, the 1st one as it would get more clicks = money! So vapid.

Everyday they must wait and hope that a child messes up, or injures themselves, or embarrasses themselves to be today's title. It's so evil! God fucking damn how awful knowing you have to be perfect all the time or become a laughing stock online. I could go on but I won't other people have said it better. Whatever you think of the girls, they deserve present parents who would hate to see their child hurt, not secretly love it knowing they could get more money to spend on plastic tat, I'm furious!

Sarah and Chris sold their three girls' souls to the devil, unfortunately in this case, the devil is money and fame.

isi.png

Also Isla's 'gift is soo FULL of presents' for her non-existent friend that it was empty as fuck with the bottom turned up.

And finally, that Harvester meal makes a pot noodle look like Michelin star food

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Instead of worrying about what people are discussing on a website which you’ve CHOSEN to read. Maybe worry where your husband was yesterday when he pretended he was skating with the boys yet they clearly weren’t skating and said so, and Chris was no where to be seen.You’re welcome

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It was just another maggot monday!!! Lazy wishes it wasnt sunday. Cause chris's 'fun' day 🤢 its just another maggot monday!! 🎼🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SusanBoobson

I never assumed she designed anything herself? I don’t think I’ve heard her say that.. has she?
She’s mentioned more then once about designing her products.

What annoyed the hell out of me was when Chris was talking about the little kids who were watching them skate..he said something like “because they’ve never seen anything like this of course”
They’re Spanish Alicante residents not a tribe from the Amazon jungle you absolute bozo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50