Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
A few things:

Yes Creepy did say they were putting everything in the car to go somewhere else and then proceeded to skate to the destination.

Creepy said the first 12 rows on Ryanair have extra legroom. They don't.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-13-31-123_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also, Creepy either had Sarah/Granny pick him up or he got a taxi. I believe it is the former due to the price and the fact Creepy opened the drivers door. In the screenshots you'll see the brake lights are on in the second one, but not on the first so someone is in that car.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-17-04-076_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-18-35-899_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

lemonelmo

VIP Member
6 members in the Jace meet and greet fb group. So that will be shittle pants, Sarah, Jane, hi Steve, probably Chris... And maybe Signed Autograph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just waiting for a ‘so guyyzzz I’ve had loads of messages and I shouldn’t even have to address this but I’m going to address it anyway. It was not a maggot it was a bit of lettuce that was a funny colour, I’m not even bothered and I shouldn’t even have to address this and I won’t mention it again’

followed by 20 stories about it.

Amazed she’s not ill after eaten salmon out of a pack like that anyway

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Urgh, Lazy's "good morning" kills my ears every time.

- What is it with Lazy and ugly jumpers?

- Jace can't even move in those dungarees.

- "it might be a while until these new products come" - nothing to do with the coronavirus in China, Lazy? 😉

- "finalising them all" you mean clicking 'buy' on Alibaba.

- A package deal of a badge, some stickers and some other 1p tat from Alibaba... For £10?! (Plus postage) Holy shit, Sarah 😂

- Of course Granny is there once again. Fucking hell, can you not do solo parenting for one day? No doubt she took the girls to school once again.

- Not even going to give the bullshit door story any reaction.

- Lazy had to mention the keyboard. Just for us, of course 😉

- Feeling proud of yourself for changing a bin bag? I can't even 🤦‍♀️

- Creepy getting ditched by his "mates" at the end 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
When you edit a photo of yourself, paying particular attention to the waist/chins/breasts...
20200205_131412.jpg

But forget to slim down your sausage fingers 🌭🤦🏼‍♀️

20200205_131426.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
In the first minute of today's vlog she is pissing me off. She says Jace was having breakfast in his high chair and she went upstairs to get dressed. The boy is not strapped in, he's 10 months old and could easily push himself up and out of that highchair in a flash and seriously hurt himself on that floor!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
My thoughts exactly "solo parenting" what a pisstaker!!
I’m a single mum to 8 children all under 15 I get up at 4:30am every single day , I do every single school run , changing a bun bag happens multiple times a day in my house I also cook , do homework, do bath time , Hoover , do all the other house work , do the food shop , all by myself maybe I should put a insta story of how amazing I am 😂😂..

• Wow
  • Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Bloody hell, these threads are moving faster than Lazy when there’s a sale at B&M

• Haha
  • Heart

cherry89

Watching tonight's offering and something finally clicked in my head.
When Creepy was talking to the camera and marvelling at the most mundane things as usual, I couldn't help but think of these old Fast Show sketches 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

moimoi

VIP Member
Those 'chicken balls' are knocking me sick. Look like they've just been plated straight from the freezer!

89343.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Hatshepsut

Thought’s on tonight’s vlog.
Creepy grandly waving his arms around, with a face like a peeled pomegranate. Pointing out for us how super, super pretty the water drainage channel is or the bins behind a derelict stadium.
Nice to see he’s finally accepted that he has no skill whatsoever on skates and has gone back to the training rails, that are no more than 6 inches high.

Lazy is still using the high chair as a baby prison, Jace is obviously shoved into it for a lot longer than just meal times. She needs to start moving her flabby carcass more, before the fire brigade have to winch her out through the window using a block and tackle.
64628367-1A9F-4617-A8B7-CA24BAE26752.jpeg

For someone who was taken to the hospital 6 days ago, Esme’s toe seemed remarkably well healed as she was springing around that trampoline park.

Finally, how bad could the woman on the plane have smelled, if that couple would rather sit next to Creepy? 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The fact that some of you have gone out of your way to confirm the maggot infested plate was Lazy's brings me even greater joy than when I first read about maggot-gate this morning.

Bloody brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Lets open the doors on purpose and then pretend we don’t know how it happened as it will give us some crap content 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said previously in the thread, but I too find it weird how they have to do absolutely everything together. I find Chris and Sarah so clingy with the girls, they can’t seem to bare to be apart, which is preventing them from seeing their friends at weekends. Why are the girls being stopped from seeing a film they want to see because their dad doesn’t want to see it?! Who cares?! Go without him. Leave him at home with the baby. They’re like some weird tribe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Chris walking and talking in the vlog today could barely breathe. Time to lose some weight Malc, your boobs are bigger than mine!
Sarah’s eyes darting furiously around while she was just “so confused” just really “so confused” about the doors and the ‘intruder’. I mean, bad enough to lie anyway to people watching but their girls must watch the vlogs - so what do they do then, lie to them about a burglar or just tell them they faked it?! What a fucking family!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44