The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first poster here. The wife has watched these fuckwits from the beginning and no matter how much I try to stop her she still bleeping watches them (although the hate has started to come through). Just wanted to say most of that rubbish appeared to be waste from their business (certainly the boxes) which you cannot dispose of at council waste yards, we certainly can't at ours. If they do the Scotland 500 I live in the Borders and would love to follow these tit houses with a fog horn shouting nonce at them where ever they go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Also one thing to point out we know you must read on here because you put a large box and black sack on the passangers seat and then made a point of showing it on camera, as if to say no mummy Jane is not driving see all the seats are full
.But you wouldnt be able to drive that car with a large box and sack on the passengers seat as IT WOULD BE BLOCKING YOUR VIEW FROM YOUR WING MIRROR YOU twit. now lets see what you come up with in tomorrows vlog
.Why dont you just admit it you have lost your licence.OH NO BUT I FORGOT YOU NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING DO YOU CREEPY.
This idiot knows no driving laws! It is illegal to drive without having at least two mirror views. He had boxes stacked on the passenger seat and back seats to the roof. Both the passenger mirror and rearview mirror were obstructed. What a fool! This video could be reported to DVLA and his local police they love it. Especially as he put it out there himself!
What a knobhead! Ahh but Chris should you even be driving? imagine it getting a visit off local bobbies, him pretending to be driving in his vlog yet banned or unable to drive hahaha!
They would be pissing themselves laughing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This idiot knows no driving laws! It is illegal to drive without having at least two mirror views. He had boxes stacked on the passenger seat and back seats to the roof. Both the passenger mirror and rearview mirror were obstructed. What a fool! This video could be reported to DVLA and his local police they love it. Especially as he put it out there himself!
What a knobhead! Ahh but Chris should you even be driving? imagine it getting a visit off local bobbies, him pretending to be driving in his vlog yet banned or unable to drive hahaha!
I think he does know the law because all we need is for him to turn the car engine on and we have got him because then it would be illegal if he has been banned whether he moves the car or not.
So come on Creepy if you havent been banned from driving prove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No way was he driving.
He used to vlog driving all the time and the fact that Sarah drove all the way to France AND back when she never used to do the long drive speaks volumes.

he keeps sitting in the driver seat like a big boy, but never with the engine on or driving.

when he ‘drove’ to save Sarah the other day he got in the back of the car with his rucksack. Where was his car that he apparently drove to her in??

lucky Sarah passed last year or they’d be screwed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first poster here. The wife has watched these fuckwits from the beginning and no matter how much I try to stop her she still bleeping watches them (although the hate has started to come through). Just wanted to say most of that rubbish appeared to be waste from their business (certainly the boxes) which you cannot dispose of at council waste yards, we certainly can't at ours. If they do the Scotland 500 I live in the Borders and would love to follow these tit houses with a fog horn shouting nonce at them where ever they go.
That is a very lot of a valid point. The tip/dump or what ever the local facility is called is for domestic/household waste. There are other facilities and charges for disposing of business waste which local authorities manage. There are penalties and fines for inappropriate use of domiciliary services. So pleased you mentioned this and would be delighted if these users were caught abusing the system.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s done much worse. They drove the three kids in a car with only two seatbelts in the back.
He was giving Sarah driving lessons and he was filming and holding a camera whilst he technically was in control of the car as Sarah hadn’t passed.

he’s apparently driven without mot more than once ( not sure if that’s true) - the first two however are on video.

sarah put Christmas lights and decorations all over her dashboard.
it’s beyond a joke

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think he does know the law because all we need is for him to turn the car engine on and we have got him because then it would be illegal if he has been banned whether he moves the car or not.
Is it still not classed as being in charge of a vehicle if he has the car keys on him , whether the engine is running or not ?

Reactions: 2
Is it still not classed as being in charge of a vehicle if he has the car keys on him , whether the engine is running or not ?
Think if you’ve had a drink it can be. But if you have the keys to load the car for your wife you can probably talk your way out of it. The police aren’t going to check him on his drive way either

Thread name suggestion:
‘If I wanna pram for my son, I’ll ‘av a pram for my son’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are like Del boy & Rodney, come on creepy " buy low sell high" . "This next next year we'll be millionaires"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FFS can they get Isabelle to open her mouth any wider?!
I honestly think she does beleive this 😂
She either does through them out or she must have some stock of them now!! Most people usually wash the bed linen and then put fresh ones on the bed until next time they change them usually once per week winter and more often in the summer. does she not know you can wash them or is she too lazy to do so?

Reactions: 5
Too much of a wimp to acknowledge his ban. Proves he has no balls!

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine taking one of these to school /work and all your peers being a very lot jealous of you? 😂 I can’t understand why you would want anyone else’s name on anything never mind the mingham’s!
I never could understand why people would want to have the Inghams name on anything that they use and as said especially the Ingham's name it makes it look like you are one of them and who would want to even look like they are associated with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.