The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how many die hard fans there actually are! Always racing to comment first, desperate to be noticed by Sarah & Chris who have no idea they even exist, except to fund their lifestyle.
These kids or even adults must be missing something in their lives to crave this much attention. Oh and say anything that taints their wholesome family image and the ifam will turn on you like a pack of rabid dogs.

Reactions: 9
Secret hiding spot new title maybe
Or not so secret hiding spot

Last edited:
They are like Del boy & Rodney, come on creepy " buy low sell high" . "This next next year we'll be millionaires"
Someone in the comments said Sarah reminds them of del boy when she said Kushty 😂 buy 1 for the price of 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jace eating peanut butter and toast with no drink gave me anxiety! 😩
Jace must be the only baby that needs breast fed but can eat strange things like peanut butter and toast and no drink he must be super thirsty after eating that and its not the best of things to give a baby who is still under 1 year

Well they are choosing to watch this drivel. If they feel their vlogs are just one big advert then just unsubscribe, simple really. Not that I agree with family vlogging, but there are nicer families out there with much better content.
It certainly wouldn't be hard to find family vlogs that are far better than theirs as theirs is just unbearable to watch now and the sooner everyone stops watching the better as they should not be getting paid for the rubbish they put out their and also its not an advertising vlog its a "family vlog" but seeing that they do nothing exciting now they cant think of anything to vlog about

This idiot knows no driving laws! It is illegal to drive without having at least two mirror views. He had boxes stacked on the passenger seat and back seats to the roof. Both the passenger mirror and rearview mirror were obstructed. What a fool! This video could be reported to DVLA and his local police they love it. Especially as he put it out there himself!
What a knobhead! Ahh but Chris should you even be driving? imagine it getting a visit off local bobbies, him pretending to be driving in his vlog yet banned or unable to drive hahaha!
They would be pissing themselves laughing!
They may well be pissing themselves right now regarding this !!

That is a very lot of a valid point. The tip/dump or what ever the local facility is called is for domestic/household waste. There are other facilities and charges for disposing of business waste which local authorities manage. There are penalties and fines for inappropriate use of domiciliary services. So pleased you mentioned this and would be delighted if these users were caught abusing the system.
Do you actually think that Creepy will pay for something he can slip past and get for nothing NO HELL NO they pay for very little they only do things if they are gifted to them so they are not going to pay to dump rubbish no way but they should not be allowed in the council refuge centre when dumping non domestic items

Last edited:
Time for a new thread.

This one has the most votes but I don't think Admin will allow the word 'nonce' in the title.

Maybe tweaked to The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and the Notorious P.I.G ?

1579864606982.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I never could understand why people would want to have the Inghams name on anything that they use and as said especially the Ingham's name it makes it look like you are one of them and who would want to even look like they are associated with them?
I’ve noticed there views are dropping a lot , I heard from a couple of different sources that they earn between £20,000-£30,000 a month surly not ????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed there views are dropping a lot , I heard from a couple of different sources that they earn between £20,000-£30,000 a month surly not ????
If this was true even with bills to HMRC and National insurance it’s not unreasonable to say they could easily save £10,000 a month on the lower figure. £12,000 a year x 3 £36,000. If creepy could check the maths I’d appreciate it I’m afraid I got no further than A level. In the days of the higher views it could have been much more.
I accept they spend a fair amount on eating rubbish at pubs and fast food chains but even with 6 trough-ing it’s hardly cordon bleu restaurant prices. They enjoyed the gastronomic delights of France (food heaven) a la Lidl during their caravan capers. Creepy has bought two second hand jeeps despite Madam Muck now aspiring to a Porche. Why are people working their butts off to earn a decent living when all that needs to be done is video a salt cellar, the dog poo and buy some fish and chips and off you trot on you tube. Oh don’t forget to sell some personalised 99p undies for £12 plus £4.50 postage. Minimum order 8 pairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jace must be the only baby that needs breast fed but can eat strange things like peanut butter and toast and no drink he must be super thirsty after eating that and its not the best of things to give a baby who is still under 1 year

It certainly wouldn't be hard to find family vlogs that are far better than theirs as theirs is just unbearable to watch now and the sooner everyone stops watching the better as they should not be getting paid for the rubbish they put out their and also its not an advertising vlog its a "family vlog" but seeing that they do nothing exciting now they cant think of anything to vlog about

They may well be pissing themselves right now regarding this !!

Do you actually think that Creepy will pay for something he can slip past and get for nothing NO HELL NO they pay for very little they only do things if they are gifted to them so they are not going to pay to dump rubbish no way but they should not be allowed in the council refuge centre when dumping non domestic items
What makes you think he’s banned from driving? I’m lost , have I missed the gossip x

Reactions: 4
Is it still not classed as being in charge of a vehicle if he has the car keys on him , whether the engine is running or not ?
If the engine is running and he is the only one in the car, then Yes it would be classed as in charge of the vehicle. So if he was banned from driving then it would be illegal even if the car was not moving
Not sure how it works if he is on hes drive as this is private land

Reactions: 2

This just came up in my suggestions.

Sarah's voice has changed quite dramatically. In earlier videos, like this one, she sounds so much more like Katrina.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Those figures would have included brand deals... we all know they haven't had any large brands wanting to work with them for a long time. Just their Adsense/youtube money would be about 5k a month if that atm. don't let their bull tell you otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If the engine is running and he is the only one in the car, then Yes it would be classed as in charge of the vehicle. So if he was banned from driving then it would be illegal even if the car was not moving
Not sure how it works if he is on hes drive as this is private land
Yeah if he is in the driving seat and engine is on or the handbrake off then it's driving. Most traffic bobbies would do him anyway just for being in driver's seat just because they love to. He can drive on private land, so sit on his driveway with the engine on revving away as much as he likes. Maybe he may do that tomorrow for memories of a better time :ROFLMAO:
Chris ya Creep you called others out yet sat for hours searching through CCTV swapping through WhatsApp one would think! :eek: sad pathetic fool. It showed you for being a true true internet troll!
Oh and stop filming ya daughter while she is clearly flashing her bra strap! do what any other normal dad would do and say, get yourself covered up right now!!
And Sarah sweetie ditch ya new sample they are all over the internet don't wanna seem chav do ya!
Screenshot_2020-01-24 SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED - YouTube(1).png
Screenshot_2020-01-24 New hot air balloon watercolor Minky Baby Blanket Stroller Pram Crib Sho...png
Screenshot_2020-01-24 Dream Minky Blankets - Pink Hot Air Balloon - The Wee Bean tatarachel.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sarah's voice has changed quite dramatically. In earlier videos, like this one, she sounds so much more like Katrina.
Wonder when it was she started cackling after every sentence

• Haha
A lot of kids will have ad blockers on so I doubt they will be earning 20k a month or they would probably be in a nicer house.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow the Xmas vlogs certainly have taken a dive, 3 years ago 61m to last years 1.7m. That’s a huge drop!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Wow she looks so different too! I much prefer this voice it's not as screechy and pierce your ears loud.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.