The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this comment on the vlog 😳👏
Well they are choosing to watch this drivel. If they feel their vlogs are just one big advert then just unsubscribe, simple really. Not that I agree with family vlogging, but there are nicer families out there with much better content.

Reactions: 12
I agree. It's madness. It's so wasteful. Sarah, you do know most people have a selection of duvet covers ready to change while one is washing. Who knew!
Them LOL duvets were £16 or £18 each I think. I remember looking at them for my goddaughter and thinking that was really expensive for a single duvet!

Reactions: 3
Oh wow she infuriates me so much. Saying how amazing it is to create something and for people to like it. You literally only put your name on that note book Sarah. It was already designed by somebody else. None of the credit goes to you so why are you trying to imply you designed it?
Also the bin situation.. no that is not normal to need to do two trips to the tip and not everyone in this country would agree with you. I have the same amount of children as you do and I think you’ll find if you were to use the recycling bins then your bins would not be overloaded like that. I didn’t even need to do that over Christmas. Dumbass. It’s also vile to leave it on the floor in your garden for days, you’ll end up with rats. Bit unfair when your house has been sold to someone else and they are likely not dirty twats like you two.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh wow she infuriates me so much. Saying how amazing it is to create something and for people to like it. You literally only put your name on that note book Sarah. It was already designed by somebody else. None of the credit goes to you so why are you trying to imply you designed it?
Also the bin situation.. no that is not normal to need to do two trips to the tip and not everyone in this country would agree with you. I have the same amount of children as you do and I think you’ll find if you were to use the recycling bins then your bins would not be overloaded like that. I didn’t even need to do that over Christmas. Dumbass. It’s also vile to leave it on the floor in your garden for days, you’ll end up with rats. Bit unfair when your house has been sold to someone else and they are likely not dirty twats like you two.
Good point, have they ever shown them doing their recycling?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Knowing Chris, the bin bags probably weren't filled with rubbish at all. Each one hid a woman he'd picked up for his secret shagathon this week.

#80 Babes and Me by Chris Ingham

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Chisel-jawed, tit-haired, "26 year old" love god Shirley Dave Ingham being interviewed in 2017.

Not a bad singing voice but he appears to have the personality of a slug.

View attachment 75323

I don’t know if he’s a creep like his brother or if he’s a decent guy ? What I do know is he’s 100 times better looking than Chris and he’s got talent ! Sarah must be raging she got the ugly brother but with all due respect these days she’s the ugly sister ! As she gets worse Katrina gets better 😆

Sarah's rap name would be Bigeye Smalls

👏👏👏 I remember saying once when I still liked her that she had one big eye one little eye ! I wasn’t being mean either just pointing it out as I’d never heard anyone say anything about it and thought it might be a medical condition ! I was lynched by an angry mob of 9 year old ifam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah infuriates me so much, babbling on about how ifam in Australia would have woken up disappointed that they couldn't get a notebook. No you selfish turd, I think they're more bothered about their country burning to the ground.
As an Aussie who would pay $24.90 on current exchange rate, before postage,for that piece of Chinese rubbish!!!!!!!,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
#80 thank God for alibaba!! More burgers for tea and no more ginger tones for creepy, but please get Isla that speech therapy

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Chisel-jawed, tit-haired, "26 year old" love god Shirley Dave Ingham being interviewed in 2017.

Not a bad singing voice but he appears to have the personality of a slug.

View attachment 75323

poor Chris must of hated being in his Rockstar bro's shadow. And l bet he is jealous of Daves hairline haha

As an Aussie who would pay $24.90 on current exchange rate, before postage,for that piece of Chinese rubbish!!!!!!!,
lets be serious, us aussies wouldn't buy their tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
😡🤬🤬I feel a very lot nasty comment coming up for you Lazy on insta, you really are a piece of tit!!!!!!!£2 for a pair of extra extra large pjs and your charging ifam idiots £12.99 for a crappy notebook, I would love to walk up to her in a shopping centre and slap that smug look off your stupid fat face. Closing the door 🚪 quietly as my tantrum is over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My girls are big fans of Max and Harvey and they brought out note pads with their name on them a couple of Christmas’s ago. They only charged £5 and I was happy to buy them for the girls stockings. I would never had paid £12 it’s just greed

Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice how lazy was on her Instagram stories trying to sell her cheap tit blankets she could hardly put a sentence together and seemed nervous to me and rushing through it 🤷‍♀️ Wonder if she is worried about trading standards and that people have contacted them 😂 I hope she gets caught out

Reactions: 11
New to this thread - what’s their actual insta page? Won’t follow, just nose

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.