The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine taking one of these to school /work and all your peers being a very lot jealous of you? 😂 I can’t understand why you would want anyone else’s name on anything never mind the mingham’s!
Unfortunately I can imagine young teenage girls taking them to school, their friends group being obsessed with the Inghams. Then some lads rock up and say something along the lines of "ewww you have a notebook touched by a PERVE, me mam told me the dads a right creep" with the girls replying "omgee ifam4life don't spread hate, trolls"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was looking through my old photos on my phone and came across these screenshots I'd taken from about a month after Jess and the others came forward. I think that the information must have been posted on this site. The person who gathered the information obtained it from ex-friends and colleagues of Chris and Sarah. It makes for some very interesting reading if you haven't read it before! 😬😱😱😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Was looking through my old photos on my phone and came across these screenshots I'd taken from about a month after Jess and the others came forward. I think that the information must have been posted on this site. The person who gathered the information obtained it from ex-friends and colleagues of Chris and Sarah. It makes for some very interesting reading if you haven't read it before! 😬😱😱😡
Wow so sticky nicky and greasy chrissy got it on...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
but the car was so full that there was no other place for him to sit, so we had to believe he was driving right. So much garbage and they were on a garbage trip one of the days miss iddy biddy was sick also.
Also one thing to point out we know you must read on here because you put a large box and black sack on the passangers seat and then made a point of showing it on camera, as if to say no mummy Jane is not driving see all the seats are full
.But you wouldnt be able to drive that car with a large box and sack on the passengers seat as IT WOULD BE BLOCKING YOUR VIEW FROM YOUR WING MIRROR YOU twit. now lets see what you come up with in tomorrows vlog
.Why dont you just admit it you have lost your licence.OH NO BUT I FORGOT YOU NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING DO YOU CREEPY.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plot twist. Baby Mason is Chris' son and That's why there's a Rubber Mason in the Ingham Family doll collection. 🤔😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
¤ Ingham family 80, can we gestimate, gestimate gestimate how many days this thread will be.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, I remember read this on gg when it all came out. I had completely forgotten about this. Sarah and Chris really do deserve each other

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness, I remember read this on old threads when it all came out. I had completely forgotten about this. Sarah and Chris really do deserve each other
He lost many friends due to his 'unhealthy obsessiveness with cheating, sex and joking about paedophilia'. Just awful. And he is a FAMILY channel Dad....! 😷😷

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sarah infuriates me so much, babbling on about how ifam in Australia would have woken up disappointed that they couldn't get a notebook. No you selfish turd, I think they're more bothered about their country burning to the ground.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
Hey, completely new to tattle but been aware of the family for a few years, thought I would do some digging with companies house since they are a registered company, was you all aware that they were at risk of being struck off the register?

Screenshot_20200123-232234_Drive.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh you poor poor ignorant man. Dont talk about your moving and changing house. It is just lies. And we don’t care. You can a very lot duck off.

Izzy hill do your self a big favor and stop talking in that’s high pitched voice. It is not upper class , nor posh. It makes you sound a very lot uneducated and quite frankly just plain stupid.
" a very lot duck off" just made me howl with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah infuriates me so much, babbling on about how ifam in Australia would have woken up disappointed that they couldn't get a notebook. No you selfish turd, I think they're more bothered about their country burning to the ground.
Selfish Sarah only cares about herself the nerve of her to say that. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.