The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT OUR BABY DID!​

It's another day in chav towers and Creepy and Lazy start the vlog. Lazy is cackling away because she almost drove off without Creepy.

Creepy says they have just been to view a house and that there will no longer be any moving updates until they are in the new house because 'the world is full of creepy weirdos' (what like you?). He doesn't say it but it's because we found the house they liked. Hi Creepy and Lazy 👋

Lazy shows us a video of Jace clapping.

Lazy is at the office and saying that she sent some orders wrong to customers as she was tired. They sent the orders back and one of them sent chocolates too. She says it's nice that there's lovely people out there when there are crazy weirdos (like her husband). She is off to scoff the chocolates the lady sent her. :rolleyes:

Jane and Creepy are up at the office as usual and Lazy says Jace will soon be walking. Creepy says he looks like a CGI baby.:rolleyes:

Back home and Jace is standing up again. Creepy is Saying 'clever boy' in his creepy voice. :rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom sorting out her clothes ready for the house move. She gives the ifam ideas of what to do when they are bored and then plugs her latest video.

Esme and Isla are in the kitchen stirring mayonnaise into a bowl of tuna ready for dinner. Esme feeds some to Jace.

We then get a preview of Isabelle's Sassybelle video. It's a day out shopping with the friend and Creepy plugs the video again. Isabelle says she is really proud of it and Lazy tells the ifam to go and watch it.:rolleyes:

Creepy is upstairs playing Barbies with Esme and Isla.

Back downstairs they film Jace standing up and clapping. Lazy says she will be walking soon and complains about how much sleep she's had. She's off to meet Katrina and Nanna tomorrow. Better make sure you have your money ready Nanna.

* Hi Lazy, we know you read here now so make sure your daughter gets an early night ready for her year 7 entry exams tomorrow. 💰💴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Even that old laptop they got Izzy from Very, they went halfs on with Granny and Hi Steve.
Creepy has in the past done a very lot of moaning about Very. The keyboard Esme got at Christmas was from Very.

Also the whole not watching the vlogs, i might be the only one who thinks this but im just going to say it anyway.
If someone wants to watch the vlog on youtube with no adblocker then that is upto them, they are still entitled to an opinion and a moan. People are going to step away from this thread if they feel they can't comment about what they've watched. And i see more people adding *watched on invidious/*watched with adblocker. Like they need to try and soften the fact they've dared to watch a vlog.
I understand people dont want them to have the views but we're all adults, we don't need constant policing.
According to chris mingham...there are lots of creepy wierdos out there that stalk them.....phffft lol. They cannot move to their dream house or brag n bullshit on their vlogs cos us viewers have spoilt it all. What a load of old tit. Theyre child abusing fakers

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve emptied all my emotion out on here the last few days so I’ll go have an Ingham break for a bit 😬I’ve got sucked back into watching the vlogs after not watching them for a while ! 🙄😆 baby jace is too cute to be in that family ! 👶 he’s adorable !

Last thought for a bit “Mummy of the year Sarah 😑 = “ DONT reward jace for crying ! “ WHAT LIKE ISLA YOU MEAN ?!!! 🙄😑 well she is only almost 8 and he’s what ? Oh yeah not even 1 yet ! FFS ! Joker !

>>>>> 🚪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well, is a man that grooms young girls not creepy Chris? It is in my book, especially as a victim of grooming myself. You know who the real weirdo is and why we all love to hate you.

Their 'happiness' in today's vlog was so over-the-top and unnatural. You can tell it's just a front. They are in denial. You are not a happily married couple and it really shows today. It seemed very 'lets appear really happy and laugh lots to try and get back at them'.

Reactions: 30
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT OUR BABY DID!

It's another day in chav towers and Creepy and Lazy start the vlog. Lazy is cackling away because she almost drove off without Creepy.

Creepy says they have just been to view a house and that there will no longer be any moving updates until they are in the new house because 'the world is full of creepy weirdos' (what like you?). He doesn't say it but it's because we found the house they liked. Hi Creepy and Lazy 👋

Lazy is at the office and saying that she sent some orders wrong to customers as she was tired. They sent the orders back and one of them sent chocolates too. She says it's nice that there's lovely people out there when there are crazy weirdos (like her husband). She is off to scoff the chocolates the lady sent her. :rolleyes:

Jane and Creepy are up at the office as usual and Lazy says Jace will soon be walking. Creepy says he looks like a CGI baby.:rolleyes:

Back home and Jace is standing up again. Creepy is Saying 'clever boy' in his creepy voice. :rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom sorting out her clothes ready for the house move. She gives the ifam ideas of what to do when they are bored and then plugs her latest video.

Esme and Isla are in the kitchen stirring mayonnaise into a bowl of tuna ready for dinner. Esme feeds some to Jace.

We then get a preview of Isabelle's Sassybelle video. It's a day out shopping with the friend and Creepy plugs the video again. Isabelle says she is really proud of it and Lazy tells the ifam to go and watch it.:rolleyes:

Back downstairs they film Jace standing up and clapping. Lazy says she will be walking soon and complains about how much sleep she's had. She's off to meet Katrina and Nanna tomorrow. Better make sure you have your money ready Nanna.

* Hi Lazy, we know you read here now so make sure your daughter gets an early night ready for her year 7 entry exams tomorrow. 💰💴
Lazy fat and cackles like a witch. Wonder what disease creepy is spreading round him fam....cold sores...herpes...sore throats. Hate to think. Sarah thinks the world revolves around her...if something doesnt fit into her bubble...she goes mad..ie: places not having any space for her wierdo family #tonggardencentre. Ffs maybe if she got off her big behind n did something herself she might realise that life isnt Perfect and shes just deranged and very very sad.

Reactions: 12
8A91A54E-2AE6-4077-BA5C-B8D4C5A0A292.jpeg

I might be wrong, but at one point it looked like the lid was on when Esme was finishing off the tuna mayo. It looked like she had been told to finish making it just ‘for show’.
Did anyone else feel the vlog tonight felt like Jace is just a performing monkey? He is adorable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT OUR BABY DID!​

Ha ha ha ha ha, calling everyone creepy weirdos for stalking their every move, Chris I really don't give a duck what you do everyday coz it's so fuckin boring, and creepy weirdos, seriously you and fat arse need to look in the mirror you absolute prick.
Why is he calling the ifam creepy weirdos? That isn’t very nice considering they are paying him. Poor kids watching must be heartbroken. They are the only fanatics that follow this families every move. People on here just like to call them out on their lies. Creepy you disgusting ugly little man you are the biggest ‘weirdo’ going with your nasty hair, chavvy clothes and childish hobby of skating. Add to that you have an obsession with teen girls and speak like a total and utter fool well you don’t have much going for you. People are not jealous of you. You don’t have to be jealous to dislike someone. I like some other youtubers who have way more than you do. It’s because of who you are Chris. You and your horrible wife. You are completely detached from reality and abuse your children by filming their every move. You are sick in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry you have been through that :( I guessed as much to be honest , because it’s usually only from such painful experiences that we become so sensitive to these things , which others see as us being over protective or paranoid even, well walk a mile in our shoes hey ?! :/

protection of children from sexual abuse is the number one priority in my life & once my own children where grown I started having nightmares about other children’s pains ! I realised I needed help ! To face my past and deal with my own traumas in order to move forward and I did that , I’m no longer ashamed or feel dirty and I know it wasn’t my fault ! Just like it’s NEVER EVER any child’s fault ! They ( we ) wear those scars forever often invisible except to someone who understands or a predator that can sense an abused child a mile away and a lot of them target them again and again ! If I had one wish in this world it would be that no child ever again had to feel the pain , indignity , revulsion of being abused ! 😭

My heart bleeds for every adult who has been a victim of abuse UNTIL THEY BECOME THE ABUSER which does sometimes happen ! At that point my sympathy is gone and they are the enemy ! 😡

We can not be everywhere our children are they must go to school and have friends and live as healthy and normal a life as possible but never take your eye off the ball ! It sounds to me like your doing everything you can to protect that little boy and he will grow into a fine young man and make his mum proud 🥰
I consider myself and my children very fortunate to have had no experience of abuse and as far as we can tell their peers and friends have been spared the pain of this dreadful crime. Obviously we can’t be absolutely certain about these other children. Sometimes abused children hide it well, usually out of (wrongly perceived) shame.
Society has become a dreadful and threatening place for children. Whilst sexual abuse has always existed, it has become so much easier to covertly initiate through social media and online groups
I cannot comprehend why anyone given the beautiful and precious gift of a child would put their safety at risk by posting images/videos online and make them readily available to the unscrupulous perverts lurking in the views.
I have been aware of the risks to Isabelle but am sickened and saddened that even babies are of interest of sexual predictors. The risks to Isabelle are greatly exacerbated due to the suggestive behaviour and pose her parents allow her to adopt in the videos. I accept she is too old to be dressed like her younger sisters but some of the outfits she’s worn more recently have been too old for her. She looked far too old in her Christmas outfit with the hat and she made knew it and the red top she bought was totally inappropriate for her years. She is caked with make-up and needs to be guided and kept safe. Just because her mother didn’t have the greatest start in life, and made some big mistakes it would be tragic for Isabelle to do the same. You would think Sarah would want a better life for her daughter(s) so they could have opportunities and careers that would benefit them financially and make them into the confident independent women she could never be. Clearly this is not the case.

Reactions: 18
Long time reader, first time poster ...
Haven't posted before., but have read for at least a year (on 'the other place' before ... not allowed to mention that for some reason!) I don't know how you guys find the time - these threads move so quick!

The house in Utley they wanted to buy, though ...
I live five minutes away by car. I really don't think they have thought through the logistics of the location. Also, it's not in the least bit private, there are near neighbours!
They seem to just go for what the house looks like ("Disney"?!), how flashy it looks etc. Completely juvenile, IMO.
Utley is next to Keighley. Keighley (not to be rude) is not the best town you could hope to live in if you're flashing that amount of cash. Keighley would be the nearest shopping centre ... although I suppose Lazy would feel at home, being from Gipton.
The girls' schools would be a nightmare to get to and from. There's only one main road over to Apperley Bridge, through Shipley, and it's a notorious nightmare. Bumper to bumper all the way at peak times.

I find their content so weird. It's like they don't have a brain between them. They live very close to a beautiful part of the country, yet never venture to The Dales or even, it seems, to anywhere remotely green and pleasant. It's all shopping, shopping, shopping & holidays. They have beautiful scenery on their doorstep, they don't need to go to Forest Holidays multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m sorry but the inghams translation of “we’re no longer going to share any information on house situation.” Is more like - we have no bleeping idea where we are going to live so we’re going to pretend we HAVE to keep it private so we don’t have to make up excuses and pretend scenarios as we’ve used them all up now!

p.s Chris playing with the Barbie dolls? Bet he was absolutely bleeping in his element!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 74470

I might be wrong, but at one point it looked like the lid was on when Esme was finishing off the tuna mayo. It looked like she had been told to finish making it just ‘for show’.
Did anyone else feel the vlog tonight felt like Jace is just a performing monkey? He is adorable!
I even skipped back to double check that’s what I had seen and yep the mayo lid was shut 😂😂 defo for show x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If my mum suggested going to a garden centre when I was Izzy's age I would have cried. And why get there so late - surely it's obvious a softplay would be packed on a weekend
Yep, I'd have said "you go, I'm staying here" at 14, she's well old enough to stay home on her own while her mum nips down the shops

Reactions: 16
Plus Lazy doesn’t even have her own credit card, she uses creepys (as seen in the vlog when she bought herself pandora ring for her birthday). Personally I think it’s weird that a 34 year old woman is running round flashing her husbands capital one credit card like it’s a Black Amex!!

Why are they even using a credit card for small purchases like going to the cinema? You would think a sussessful Chinese blanket entrepreneur would have her own credit card, or even a joint one for business purposes. They way they act doesn’t scream rolling in money.

They went around France eating prepackaged food from Lidl, moaning about the cost of campsites. They didn’t even have any cash to buy fresh bread or croissants from the on-site boulangerie. While soaking up the Agriculture of Europe they ate pre-packaged individually wrapped croissants instead 🤮! It could have been because they didn’t rise out of their pits before mid-day.

Best thing about France is the fresh bread and croissants daily!
what is a capitol one card

what is a capitol one card
For people with a bad credit history and struggle with mainstream credit lending (higher apr)

Do you think they are worried Nikki tells people ie Real Ingham’s where the house would be etc? That’s what I’m thinking anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.