The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been busy with the Royals lately, have had no chance to watch the Minghams, guessing it's still the same shit show?
Creepy is still pretending to drive, Issy is still pretending to write her own Instagram posts, Lazy is still pretending to design stuff, Isla and Esme are still pretending to do whatever they rehearsed 2 minutes before Lazy switched the camera on, Jace is pretending to be white blond, Zelda is probably still pretending to be an iFam and Hi Steve is still pretending he's not here.
Prinny and Dave Shirley Ingham are mere figments of our imagination these days.

Reactions: 59
How is she getting away with it this people that buy from lazy are either stupid or don’t do their research I don’t know about anyone else but when my two were baby’s and I brought stuff for them I either asked the person if it was baby safe or i would make sure it said it on Box etc

£12.99 for a bloody IFAM notebook!
You could get a good one from smiggle for that

Reactions: 9
Wow , I had no idea the dirty fuckers of this world we’re doing that.. I watch another family vlog and there is this weird man who always says what time he watched it inc time diff as in another country . I always thought was weird as he only follows young people ..I did ask him why he’s interested in these vlogs but never replied

Reactions: 14
Gee I sure do hope they have some super special signed Ingham notebooks left by the time I’ve paid off my Baby Jace replicasentation reborn payment plan. Who would want to miss a collectors item like that?!

Reactions: 36
They need to get some new content

Reactions: 2
You should post that on the Trustpilot website! She's nothing more than a greedy, rip off merchant!

Hope your hospital visit went well x

Last edited:
Scamming hog!!!! I’ve died and gone for a

She has got huge since last year since shes got a car under her arse to go everywhere in
And to think she was due to give birth to jace not long after that photo!

Okay fair enough I swear I thought she passed closer to her due date.

"and what a year it's been" yes Sarah, what a year

Reactions: 10
Creepy's been out on the blades again to get in tip top condition ready for community service, guys

Reactions: 8
Seriously though ..if one of my children asked me to buy them merch from a YouTube family id research who they were and refuse point blank then swiftly stop then from watching any of their videos.

Reactions: 14
So Sarah's bought Jace a pram as she bought him a really special doll for his bday... It actualy looks like him, she said. SOOO are we about to get rubber Jace v2.0?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.