The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been busy with the Royals lately, have had no chance to watch the Minghams, guessing it's still the same tit show?
Creepy is still pretending to drive, Issy is still pretending to write her own Instagram posts, Lazy is still pretending to design stuff, Isla and Esme are still pretending to do whatever they rehearsed 2 minutes before Lazy switched the camera on, Jace is pretending to be white blond, Zelda is probably still pretending to be an iFam and Hi Steve is still pretending he's not here.
Prinny and Dave Shirley Ingham are mere figments of our imagination these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and

care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745
How is she getting away with it this people that buy from lazy are either stupid or don’t do their research 🤦‍♀️ I don’t know about anyone else but when my two were baby’s and I brought stuff for them I either asked the person if it was baby safe or i would make sure it said it on Box etc 🤷‍♀️

£12.99 for a bloody IFAM notebook!
You could get a good one from smiggle for that 😂

Reactions: 9
A time stamp is where there will be a seemingly innocent comment left that mentions time, such as “ I watched this at 6.46am!**” But when you watch the vlog at 6.46 minutes there will be an image, that unfortunately would be a pedophiles dream, such as a child with an open mouth. It’s basically a way for dodgy people to call out dodgy screenshots/images.

**time was made up to make my point, I don’t actually watch the Vlogs to see the actual time stamps, I’m just explaining what it means in other vlogs I have watched.
Wow , I had no idea the dirty fuckers of this world we’re doing that..😳 I watch another family vlog and there is this weird man who always says what time he watched it inc time diff as in another country . I always thought was weird as he only follows young people ..I did ask him why he’s interested in these vlogs but never replied

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gee I sure do hope they have some super special signed Ingham notebooks left by the time I’ve paid off my Baby Jace replicasentation reborn payment plan. Who would want to miss a collectors item like that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Creepy is still pretending to drive, Issy is still pretending to write her own Instagram posts, Lazy is still pretending to design stuff, Isla and Esme are still pretending to do whatever they rehearsed 2 minutes before Lazy switched the camera on, Jace is pretending to be white blond, Zelda is probably still pretending to be an iFam and Hi Steve is still pretending he's not here.
Prinny and Dave Shirley Ingham are mere figments of our imagination these days.
They need to get some new content 😑

Reactions: 2

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745
You should post that on the Trustpilot website! She's nothing more than a greedy, rip off merchant!

Hope your hospital visit went well x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’m so annoyed at the fact that they think Jace clapping his hands is an accomplishment. ACTUALLY...he should have been able to do this months ago! Pull your head out of your ass people! While your at it, read a child development book you incompetent, lethargic, idiots. No excuses! He could have done this way sooner if they actually gave him the chance and stopped treating him like a newborn at 9 months. The same goes for crawling and sleeping through the night.

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745
Scamming hog!!!! I’ve died and gone for a 🍔

• Haha
She has got huge since last year since shes got a car under her arse to go everywhere in
And to think she was due to give birth to jace not long after that photo!

Okay fair enough I swear I thought she passed closer to her due date.

"and what a year it's been" yes Sarah, what a year 😂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Creepy's been out on the blades again to get in tip top condition ready for community service, guys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously though ..if one of my children asked me to buy them merch from a YouTube family id research who they were and refuse point blank then swiftly stop then from watching any of their videos.

Reactions: 14
So Sarah's bought Jace a pram as she bought him a really special doll for his bday... It actualy looks like him, she said. SOOO are we about to get rubber Jace v2.0?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.