The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After doing a little research
I found this
tingletip massage head – turn your electric toothbrush into the ultimate vibrator

Did the Dirty bint really have a herpes infested Vibrator in her case Disguised as a toothbrush

Hi Steve have a word please :ROFLMAO:
Ohmygod

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the name of the apartment they stayed in in Edinburgh. As much as I hate to admit it, it looked nice and in a perfect location 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Researched and she doesn't say "shut him up" she says "short him out" stupid baby voice ,😂
Corrected herself very quickly

There are still dumb asses out there wanting to buy her shite products though, she could tit in an envelope and there would still be IFAM wanting to buy it
I can hear her scritching down that idea on a drama llama sticky-note with a fluffy unicorn pen 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Researched and she doesn't say "shut him up" she says "short him out" stupid baby voice ,😂
She was totally going to say "shut him up" but changed it at the last minute when she remembered she was filming 😉

Like others have said, that blanket looks totally unsafe. The hood made me cringe. Imagine driving along and that hood going straight over your baby's face. Just no.

The whole "I've been testing these out for ages" bullshit 🙄 get real, Sarah. You bought one on Wish/Ali Express from your same "supplier", it arrived in the post when you got back from your Christmas break. You've felt it, looked at it, put it in the car seat and said "yeah, they'll do". That's all you've done.

I want someone to ask her whether it has been crash tested? And I want to see the safety testing certificates for her other products too (which are of course non-existent).

Reactions: 28
I remember someone on here send off Sarah's products for investigation by trading standards. I do wonder if they ever heard anything from them?

Reactions: 17
I remember someone on here send off Sarah's products for investigation by trading standards. I do wonder if they ever heard anything from them?
Was @ABCDEFG if I remember correctly

Oh really! I want to try one but I read it tasted like warm strawberry milkshake. Might not bother then.
Honestly does look really nice but the thought of something pink being hot puts me off

Reactions: 4
I dont get the reason for the necessity of the blanket in the car seat as the baby needs to be fitted to the seat for safety reasons and nothing should be used other than safety tested items which I doubt she ever has paid to get that done
That hood didn't look safe at all. Looked like a suffocation risk. Babies should never sleep with hoods on and if it's for use in a car then I'd imagine most babies will be asleep while using it

I dont get the reason for the necessity of the blanket in the car seat as the baby needs to be fitted to the seat for safety reasons and nothing should be used other than safety tested items which I doubt she ever has paid to get that done
She treats Jace like he's a newborn baby still, honestly I think that boy will be stuck to her udders until he goes to uni

• Sad
  • Haha
After Sarah's comment last night about chris preferring her as a blonde, tonight's thumbnails made me feel sick!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As mentioned by someone else, Morrck and Tuppence and Crumble are two companies who are already selling this product - fully tested and safe. A) not a bleeping chance in hell will she have had anything like this properly tested and B) it will be interesting to see what massive mark up she markets these at especially when there are reputable companies out there selling it already. There are still dumb asses out there wanting to buy her shite products though, she could tit in an envelope and there would still be IFAM wanting to buy it
Thats is so true I cant understand where the people come from that purchase her rubbish and how they would even use such products on their child as it is a safety concern. When my grandson was being fitted for his car seat they had even to be careful whilst putting his coat on that the straps still remained where they should be and something with a hood would be a no go area especially purchased from a shop that has never had anything properly tested.

She was totally going to say "shut him up" but changed it at the last minute when she remembered she was filming 😉

Like others have said, that blanket looks totally unsafe. The hood made me cringe. Imagine driving along and that hood going straight over your baby's face. Just no.

The whole "I've been testing these out for ages" bullshit 🙄 get real, Sarah. You bought one on Wish/Ali Express from your same "supplier", it arrived in the post when you got back from your Christmas break. You've felt it, looked at it, put it in the car seat and said "yeah, they'll do". That's all you've done.

I want someone to ask her whether it has been crash tested? And I want to see the safety testing certificates for her other products too (which are of course non-existent).
She wont be able to give you the certificate as she wont have it tested and when I asked 3 times regarding the testing of her blankets I was told to go away and not come back to annoy her and when I left a review on Trust Pilot she told them I just dont like her and that is why I am putting a review up stating that she wont answer questions

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I can see she have big probs with boo boo and jace were there spoilt and from a baby its gonna be I want I want get to shut them up big trouble coming j can see in few years to come

Reactions: 1
Anyone can buy the near identical untested Chinese car seat blankets from eBay! And likely half the price!

There is nothing special about this 💩 she is peddling!

22FF0E93-FD2B-4692-9971-F14179257D3C.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.