The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New baby and me post. I really don't think Jace was to warm sarah you bint, it looked like he was trying to escape the car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey everybody! Just found this site this morning, after a really friendly family we met in Edinburgh recommended it - actually, maybe *recommended* isn’t the right word, but they wouldn’t shut up about you guys, so I thought I’d come and have a butchers! The dad was a bit of a boy - we had a right laugh, but that’s another story!👋👋👋👋

edit - not sure how it works for ‘newbies’ on here, but I’m up for an ‘Ask Me Anything’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hey everybody! Just found this site this morning, after a really friendly family we met in Edinburgh recommended it - they wouldn’t shut up about you guys, so I thought I’d come and have a butchers!👋👋👋👋
At ain't that sweet. On holiday and thinking about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey everybody! Just found this site this morning, after a really friendly family we met in Edinburgh recommended it - actually, maybe *recommended* isn’t the right word, but they wouldn’t shut up about you guys, so I thought I’d come and have a butchers! The dad was a bit of a boy - we had a right laugh, but that’s another story!👋👋👋👋
Who is this 🤣 own up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This one post alone would make me rethink my life and without a doubt ,what I was doing for an income.This isn't a troll,a "hater" ,it's som ebody totally obsessed with one of their daughters!Seriously ,Chris ,sarah,these are the kind of people you should ,as parents ,be extremely worried about.Over zealous fans have hurt and killed their idols.They start living vicariously through you,your family and that's when it can all go horribly wrong.Chris if you're so adamant your children come first ,now's the time to prove it.If you can't do what any sane parent would ,then ye s,class me as "ignorant" because I pray COPPA do right by your girls . They are entitled to security and privacy and as their father you should be doing everything in your power to ensure they get both .
Imagine if by chance the inghams end up on a “holiday” wherever this person lives, they would 100% go looking lol

Reactions: 3

edit - not sure how it works for ‘newbies’ on here, but I’m up for an ‘Ask Me Anything’?
John... Have you or have you not ever been bribed with ketchup and toothbrushes? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst checking to see if Chris has posted a rant on Insta doubling down on how Coppa ’don't work like that’, and ‘its business as usual’ I saw this little gem (soz if been posted already)

Not sure if this is a crazed Ifam who definitely shouldn't be allowed to keep pets, or a wind up but the last sentence😂Bit rude to refer to Chris as a lazy anus, or did I read it wrong?😉😂
This has got to be a tattler surely??? bleeping screaming 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fabulous to meet you John 😉😊we were so worried that the Inghams only appealed to kids- so it’s great to hear that they have a solid adult following... of 2 people. Woohoooo!
Hey, don’t tell anyone, but I didn’t have a f&@king clue who they were! Neither did Lou. To be honest, we’d been drinking since mid-morning in an all day karaoke, and were in a pretty bad way. Lou lost her purse after a scuffle in the charity shop, half-pissed, so when they out-of-the-blue offered us the taxi money just for a couple of photos - winner winner, chicken dinner👍

We didn’t follow them, they went to get a burger I think, and we just got a taxi back, but that’s another story😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hey, don’t tell anyone, but I didn’t have a f&@king clue who they were! Neither did Lou. To be honest, we’d been drinking since mid-morning in an all day karaoke, and were in a pretty bad way. Lou lost her purse after a scuffle in the charity shop, half-pissed, so when they out-of-the-blue offered us the taxi money just for a couple of photos - winner winner, chicken dinner👍

We didn’t follow them, they went to get a burger I think, and we just got a taxi back, but that’s another story😉
Absolutely howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I’m howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks to tattle she's going to amend her new "design" with 5 holes so it can be used in a pram, also thanks to tattle she mentioned that a coat on in a car seat is not safe.
Absolute disgrace of a woman, that blanket is not safe at all.
Hi Sarah!!

Reactions: 9
Thanks to tattle she's going to amend her new "design" with 5 holes so it can be used in a pram, also thanks to tattle she mentioned that a coat on in a car seat is not safe.
Absolute disgrace of a woman, that blanket is not safe at all.
Hi Sarah!!
I find it hilarious that she's been testing designs for soooo long yet she only realised it was 3 hole design the moment she wanted to start showing it off the other day

Reactions: 18
Do they reply?

Their diet is a very lot worrying. Just because they can’t see the damage doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
I dont give two hoots about Sarah & Chris, but they are setting up those children for future health problems, heart disease and diabetes springs to mind.

When we think of child abuse we automatically think of physical or sexual but feeding your children, especially a 9 month old baby foods high in fat, sugar and salt has to be some form of abuse.
Why is no one in the medical profession or safeguarding remotely worried for the welfare of these children.

I’m also absolutely appalled that Isabelle’s bio dad has never stepped in either.
Now I don’t know the circumstances.
I hope the rumours arent true about being served legal papers or offered money because that wouldn’t be enough to stop me fighting for my child, especially with Chris being the creepy perv he is.
Jace hasnt seen a doctor, health visitor ect since his last set of jabs. Hopefully something will be picked up at his 1 yr check up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.