The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what fat greedy bastard they are buying all the chocolates . I hate people like that . If I see a bargain I only ever buy one because I like to think of someone less better off than me getting a bargain too. Money mad the fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe what fat greedy bastard they are buying all the chocolates . I hate people like that . If I see a bargain I only ever buy one because I like to think of someone less better off than me getting a bargain too. Money mad the fat bleep.
I think that’s a bit extreme. If supermarkets are selling something for a price, and the Inghams pay that price they can buy as many as they want...

I think the bashing on here goes to extremes sometimes ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same, I'd never buy something just because it's reduced and a bargain, especially chocolates at this time of year, might put it away for up coming birthdays but not to scoff myself.

Reactions: 8
Well last nights vlog only got over 50k wonder what the rest of the week will bring as can’t use the kids for click bait now 😂 on that note have a great day tattlers 😀 I bet the minghams won’t 😂
I also wonder if he’ll stop using childish Batman expressions like POW, BAM, etc. on his thumbnails. I haven’t checked. I’ve never watched them continuously & have maybe only seen a dozen vlogs. They’re too irritating to hate watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone get a reply ref the vlog that reported ?
Do they reply?

I still can't get over the amount of tubs of chocolate and rubbish Sarah admitted to buying. Are you surely not done with eating rubbish after Christmas? Most people usually are. We still have stuff left over from Christmas that's now in the cupboard (along with some sweets from Halloween still 🙈 ).

Their diet is appalling.
Their diet is a very lot worrying. Just because they can’t see the damage doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
I dont give two hoots about Sarah & Chris, but they are setting up those children for future health problems, heart disease and diabetes springs to mind.

When we think of child abuse we automatically think of physical or sexual but feeding your children, especially a 9 month old baby foods high in fat, sugar and salt has to be some form of abuse.
Why is no one in the medical profession or safeguarding remotely worried for the welfare of these children.

I’m also absolutely appalled that Isabelle’s bio dad has never stepped in either.
Now I don’t know the circumstances.
I hope the rumours arent true about being served legal papers or offered money because that wouldn’t be enough to stop me fighting for my child, especially with Chris being the creepy perv he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You seriously can’t make it up. One day of Coppa rules and Chris and Sarah are trying to pretend that the taxi driver thought they had a vibrator buzzing away in their luggage. 🙄 These idiots are hosting a dolly tea party for the kiddie ifam at crappy shortles doll shop and yet they are trying to convince people that they have an older audience. Nobody is buying it you pair of shits! 🙄 The fact they even included that shows what a pair of desperate ‘ignorants’ they are. They‘ve spent the last three years trying to appeal to kids and one sniff of their income dropping and they are making up tit about a toothbrush being mistaken for a sex toy. How low will these idiots sink? They know kids are watching.

I also noticed they dropped hints about having another two babies. Seriously? Isabelle looks like she can barely cope with looking after Jace most of the time and now they’re trying to add another two more for her to look after. How desperate can these people get? 🙄

Come back tomorrow when Chris chases Sarah around the kitchen with the turkey baster they used to get pregnant with Jace. 🙄 #CoppaLoadOfTheDesperation
She’s here! Hooray! Please tell me we get a run down tonight! (No pressure!) ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who thinks Sarah will continue with her blanket business? I means she sold enough to fund Christmas, but what if she gets bombarded with requests for refunds due to the tit quality.

Reading some of the negative comments though I’m afraid I don’t really have any sympathy for anyone who bought these blankets and then go onto complain that they’re thin or the design is copied, or they were overpriced. especially considering they had a choice whether or not to purchase.

Then the complaint about poms, poms falling off. I mean what do you expect from some business thrown together in a day selling Chinese knock offs
I mean grow a brain people. Check whether these have been safety tested, what chemicals have been used etc.
There are so many blankets in various designs colours and thickness ,WHY would anybody choose to opt for something you've only seen a photo of ,where you can't even gage the quality?It honestly baffles me.The price would have stopped me ,if nothing else! Also, we know customer satisfaction isn't a priority so most unhappy purchasers will be left with their tatty merch.Plain stupid,but then they say " there's nowt as qu eer as folk" .The igham s like to prove this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband nipped in to our local asda on boxing day and saw a couple clearing the shelves of the christmas chocolate. They filled 2 big trolleys.
He asked them if they were donating it to the foodbank or something and they said that it was for them. Would keep them in 'snacks' all year 🤢
Some people just beggar belief. And its one thing to pick up a tub but to pick up several is just pure greed but then i heard Lazy's second name was Greedy. If the shoe fits 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just checked all my videos that are Disneyland Paris related on my YT channel and they are all set to kids. These are super old videos as well that I uploaded for my personal memories. The Inghams are screwed lol

This account is getting beyond stalkerish. Honestly someone needs to step in and protect all of them children but especially Isabelle!
This one post alone would make me rethink my life and without a doubt ,what I was doing for an income.This isn't a troll,a "hater" ,it's som ebody totally obsessed with one of their daughters!Seriously ,Chris ,sarah,these are the kind of people you should ,as parents ,be extremely worried about.Over zealous fans have hurt and killed their idols.They start living vicariously through you,your family and that's when it can all go horribly wrong.Chris if you're so adamant your children come first ,now's the time to prove it.If you can't do what any sane parent would ,then ye s,class me as "ignorant" because I pray COPPA do right by your girls . They are entitled to security and privacy and as their father you should be doing everything in your power to ensure they get both .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This one post alone would make me rethink my life and without a doubt ,what I was doing for an income.This isn't a troll,a "hater" ,it's som ebody totally obsessed with one of their daughters!Seriously ,Chris ,sarah,these are the kind of people you should ,as parents ,be extremely worried about.Over zealous fans have hurt and killed their idols.They start living vicariously through you,your family and that's when it can all go horribly wrong.Chris if you're so adamant your children come first ,now's the time to prove it.If you can't do what any sane parent would ,then ye s,class me as "ignorant" because I pray COPPA do right by your girls . They are entitled to security and privacy and as their father you should be doing everything in your power to ensure they get both .
If that is posted by an adult, they need a visit from the police it’s scary and if it’s a child their parents need a word about what appropriate and maybe help them get some real life friends to calm the infatuation down

Reactions: 13
Whilst checking to see if Chris has posted a rant on Insta doubling down on how Coppa ’don't work like that’, and ‘its business as usual’ I saw this little gem (soz if been posted already)

Not sure if this is a crazed Ifam who definitely shouldn't be allowed to keep pets, or a wind up but the last sentence😂Bit rude to refer to Chris as a lazy anus, or did I read it wrong?😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
#77 Making memories with John and Louise, the scary ifam wannabes
I feel so bad for old jonno and loo loo being dragged into this. However it's the price you pay for supporting the Inghams when the proof is there in black and white. I still think loo loo is related to Chris. Those Jace eyes are creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#77 Making memories with John and Louise, the scary ifam wannabes
😂😂 Maybe they’ll go to Devon, caravanning with John and Louise, this summer? Chris and John could do a bit of fishing, while the girls look round the local shops and villages? That’s proper ‘adult’ content, not all this dirty talk. I wonder if John can rollerskate?....🤔

I feel so bad for old jonno and loo loo being dragged into this. However it's the price you pay for supporting the Inghams when the proof is there in black and white. I still think loo loo is related to Chris. Those Jace eyes are creepy.
Blame tit-Midas. He’s cursed.

• Haha
😂😂 Maybe they’ll go to DEVON, caravanning with John and Louise, this summer? Chris and John could do a bit of fishing, while the girls look round the local shops and villages? That’s proper ‘adult’ content, not all this dirty talk. I wonder if John can rollerskate?....🤔
What the hell have we done down here to deserve that? :unsure:🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.