The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know that's a real message? Is it leaked from Nicky?
Real Inghams have said they can't possibly say along with a winky face....
I bloody love it when stuff like this comes out. I don't watch any soaps anymore but this is the gift that just keeps on giving. Although I am looking forward to a day when they are completely irrelevant and we no longer need to speak of them.
The audacity of this guy telling such blatant bare-faced lies...that's why we are all here; people like to see justice. Creepy you are the only one to blame for everything that is happening to your family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
According to a post back on guru gossip- yes those were the days! Before they started doing YT chris didnt have the time of day for the girls, and if you look back at his instagram it wasnt until they started doing yt that he started posting pictures of the kids and playing the family man persona

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Could anyone summarise the Hayley situation? I appear to have missed it as these threads move so fast these days. :LOL:

As for the whole concern regarding Hayley bumping into them, Edinburgh's a huge place. With all that walking to do, I doubt they'll stumble across each other. I wonder why on earth you would chose a HILLY capital city to drag your clearly miserable children around, looking at medieval crap anyhow? I sense they're trying to get as far away from their '''home''' as possible.

Reactions: 5
Interesting tweet from Real Inghams. View attachment 68799View attachment 68800
Oh Christopher just get a proper bloody job then you won't have to run and hide everytime someone brings up your indiscretions!!Plus you won't need to rely on your children for an income w which supports themselves!! God am I ever grateful I was blessed with a wonderful father ,who knew how to protect and provide for his family in a decent manner!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh Forest Holidays have clearly annoyed Sarah ! Bye Bye Forest Holidays ! P.S Sarah I dont think FH will see it as any great loss if you and your scummy family don't go back, they'll save a fortune on hot tub cleansing chemicals.
What makes you think forest holiday are angry with sarah not beeing rude

So back in August 2018, they were struggling to make their massive mortgage repayments and he mentioned the girls school fees.
That was just as he was outed for being a filthy pervert, the height of their 'fame' and when they would've been earning at least double what they do now.
So is Hi Steve bank rolling them? Those tatty blankets and breakable backpacks wont be earning them enough to pay for 2 childrens private schooling.

Does anyone remember what year in school Esme was in when she switched over to private?

Reactions: 20
Having done some research I believe that's a nautical star tattoo. At first I read something about sailors having travelled 3 times to sea or something along those lines. Then I found something interesting that said it was thought to have been a sign in the 40s or 50s of being homosexual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Could anyone summarise the Hayley situation? I appear to have missed it as these threads move so fast these days. :LOL:

As for the whole concern regarding Hayley bumping into them, Edinburgh's a huge place. With all that walking to do, I doubt they'll stumble across each other. I wonder why on earth you would chose a HILLY capital city to drag your clearly miserable children around, looking at medieval crap anyhow? I sense they're trying to get as far away from their '''home''' as possible.
I think she’s the one who was 18 and he got her to come roller skating, she’s in the background of one of his vlogs and then they went for a quickly at the ibis where he kept on beanie, hats and socks and didn’t use protection.

then nipped downstairs to write a nda on a napkin.... all allegedly and what I’ve read on here so no idea if true or not

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Having done some research I believe that's a nautical star tattoo. At first I read something about sailors having travelled 3 times to sea or something along those lines. Then I found something interesting that said it was thought to have been a sign in the 40s or 50s of being homosexual
My ex best friend who is lesbian has the same star

Reactions: 7
3F0DF561-FEA7-4377-B394-5910E3D4514C.jpeg
Imagine the fight for the straighteners first thing between these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
1. Is it any wonder that Jace is ill! He never gets a chance to feel at home before he is uprooted again
2. Why would you not get him checked out before traveling that far from home
3. I am sure that that apartment is lovely but they manage to make it look dreary af.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
1. Is it any wonder that Jace is ill! He never gets a chance to feel at home before he is uprooted again
2. Why would you not get him checked out before traveling that far from home
3. I am sure that that apartment is lovely but they manage to make it look dreary af.
The kid won't have a clue where home is, such a bloody shame

The fact he is up until 11 or 12 at night implies to me he has no bedtime routine, no baths, no moisturising, no calming downtime listening to soft music or a story

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Hope Sarah is enjoying the Scottish nightlife and claps back at these new Twitter outings. Come on rant please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.