The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww what a shame he's struggling to pay the mortgage and school fees. But we're just jealous huh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why was Lazy so confused the train goes to Glasgow?

Does she think transport only goes to Edinburgh and you have to walk the rest of your journey?

Honestly, I've never known of such a dim family

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i do love when they go away as some kind of tit happens 😂😂

Hope you two creeps are living your best life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!
Not just you. When i first started watching i thought he was bi.

Reactions: 23
Oh i do agree too, im part of LGBT and can say he definately has gay tendencies

Reactions: 24
Oh Nikki some more please! This is class! You can’t make this up and her language! Tut tut lazy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it’s an act, family-vlogger-daddy, all around good guy, who wouldn’t trust that!? makes it easier to slide into the DM’s.

i think he’s probadly played for both teams but I don’t think he’s gay, I think he’s a randy duck who would shag anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Didn't he run off to America with his boyfriend when he found out Lazy was pregnant with Esme? Him and his boyfriend have matching tattoos, I think...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn't he run off to America with his boyfriend when he found out Lazy was pregnant with Esme? Him and his boyfriend have matching tattoos, I think...
Yes that's right. I think thread 1-5 may have all those details. Auntie Karma mentioned it and GG found some photos long before the no situation came out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes that's right. I think thread 1-5 may have all those details. Auntie Karma mentioned it and GG found some photos long before the no situation came out.
He talks about it in a florida vlog as well. Something about eating somewhere before when he went with a mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that was more to do with the fact she had got knocked up and he was facing life with 2 kids and her, and not because he had a hard on for his best mate 🤷‍♀️
my opinion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The alleged "boyfriend" Justin. I'm sure there is a photo of the tattoo too but I can only find his other "lovemarking" Sarah Ingham Forever 😬
Screenshot_20200103-214233_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.