The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please explain to me what First Gazette notice for compulsory strike off means?
that they hadn’t filed their accounts on time so they publish that the company will be struck off. Looks like they filed shortly after though.

Reactions: 2
Can I ask....the whole Mary shortle stuff with the kid in the shop?! What was that actually all about in the end? I know they shared a screen shot of cctv- but what are the people in it supposed to have done that was such a huge crime? The child especially??

Reactions: 1
Poor Edinburgh them being on holiday there doubt they will pay to get in the castle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anybody care to tell me how these pair of thickos ever passed their driving tests? They go to a station and catch a train that is marked GLASGOW. They go through YORK and the greasy necrophile says "I dunt fink wer guin 2 lundun". No. No you're not going to london you thick bleeping c**t. You've just gone through bleeping york. I literally despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Can I ask....the whole Mary shortle stuff with the kid in the shop?! What was that actually all about in the end? I know they shared a screen shot of cctv- but what are the people in it supposed to have done that was such a huge crime? The child especially??
I think they thought the doll would get them more fame as Karda'ian type talentless celebs, as their promoter was trying to promote the story about the doll everywhere. It was even talked about on local radio where I live in the south west.
I emailed the radio station to tell them about Chris trying to meet young girls alone at night, who were fans of the family youtube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chris Ingham sent that to alfie??? Poor boo boo
Definitely real as he mentions his poor pregnant wife. witch please 🙄
Oh sarahs gonna ‘leak’
Alfies address. The whole internet bleeping knows it you muppet and they are secured to the hilt doubt that bothers them
Yes Chris apparently sent that to Alfie. I'd love to see the whole message but it's definitely Chris, it's one long winded woe is me speech. A very lot like Chris and his "emotional" Insta/Facebook posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes Chris apparently sent that to Alfie. I'd love to see the whole message but it's definitely Chris, it's one long winded woe is me speech. A very lot like Chris and his "emotional" Insta/Facebook posts.
It’s very like the hell no video. His poor pregnant life, the expensive lifestyle they have chosen now struggle to keep, think of his children blah bleeping blah.

that message shows that all he cares about is money too ‘it’s fine for you you’ll never have to worry about money’

bet alfies laugh echo’ed around his mansion when he read that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s very like the hell no video. His poor pregnant life, the expensive lifestyle they have chosen now struggle to keep, think of his children blah bleeping blah.

bet alfies laugh echo’ed around his mansion when he read that
I think they feel they have to send their children to small private schools, as if they went to large local state schools, the amount of private life their parents have sold to the world about the children to make money, they would have the sh ripped out of them.
Listen to him trying to sound like a responsible adult, when he dresses like a teenager to attract young family channel fans.

Reactions: 12
Another "exclusive" Sarah Ingham design mentioned again...
She acts like it's her idea but a car seat blanket/swaddle has been around for years. She's just copying any baby product that can use her cheap prints.
They haven't even been crash tested for the car seat. Although I doubt she cares, as she can't seem to strap that poor baby in correctly.

https://morrck.com/safety/ - these are the only blankets that are crash tested. I just hope parents don't buy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They haven't even been crash tested for the car seat. Although I doubt she cares, as she can't seem to strap that poor baby in correctly.

https://morrck.com/safety/ - these are the only blankets that are crash tested. I just hope parents don't buy them.
I'd also question the hood. A baby should not be in car seat with a hood up imo. A slight turn in their head could pose a suffocation risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Very interesting... why are we only seeing this now though?
I suspect Nikki may have only just served up some more tea after last night's Public Safety tweets.
This is just my guess because I'm sure they would have released this sooner if they had known about it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.