The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whole video is totally an undeclared ad.
No way they booked tickets that last minute ( night before) and they weren’t a fortune

also said about not knowing who to trust for excursions then plugged something called ‘get your guide’ surely much bigger sites than that to book excursions. Calling it now the whole thing is free and that’s why sarah is so giddy
At this point i think they've had to start asking sponsors if they can do their best to advertise their services without declaring it because of all the "lies and the hatred"
I'm pretty certain if that's the case the company themselves could get in trouble for agreeing to such a thing

Reactions: 6
It says on the thing a short walk from the station, they got a taxi... Can they not use google maps!

96 quid a night and min 3 nights.
Because they have 1 foo, 1 lazy whale, 3 sleep deprived girls and 1 poorly baby, plus luggage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3 ROOMS AND ISABELLE STILL HAS TO SHARE WITH THE CHILDREN

and before you try to justify it Sarah and say she “wants to”, no, she doesn’t, she gets guilted into it just like she gets guilted into wearing matching outfits.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Surely there must come a time that they think we can’t keep living like this? People know where they are staying all it takes is cult IFAM to come knocking and safety gone. Also feel sorry for innocent people like the landlord..just own up to what you did Creepy!

Reactions: 10
Didn't take long. They really need to stop with the "safety" rants when they give everything away so quickly.
At the rate they like to spill info we will have found thier new house long before they are in it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gets on my nerves how when they go in to a hotel room, Isla/Esme always declare that they're sharing the bed and Izzy gets the crap sofa bed/floor mattress. Little miss iddy biddy really should be on the sofa bed as she's so teeny tiny? it will get uncomfortable for Izzy! At the very least they should rotate

In this place, Izzy should have the third room.

Reactions: 20
Well done you! Hope they get informed about the bratty child jumping on the sofa.

Think you’re right! Sarah would never have chosen Scotland! Is there anyway to find out?
Looks like they leave on Sunday looking at the availability calendar so home Sunday evening for school Monday morning

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh this will be hilarious! Edinburgh will be a shock to the system for them I can tell you that much! Lots of Hills! 🤣 They will get stared at everywhere they go with that awful big camera with them on Princes Street..Wonder if they will do the dungeons, castle,oh they’ve got to do Calton Hill please I would love to watch Lazy make it up there! Tempted to come visit the in laws for the weekend 👀
I remember the hills the best one was getting to the castle and when u are in the castle as wellI nearly passed out but worth the work out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isabelle's face is tattle.life's reaction to every dumb bleeping decision creepy and lazy make to the detriment of their children's lives. Fuming that they have the sheer audacity to exist at this point.

Also peep the gangster in the back getting ready to take the hit out on Christopher Malcolm, hope it's a success babe x
lmaooooo.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So they’ve been causing chavoc (the havoc of chavs) in England for years, had a wasted trip to Ireland, now they’re in Scotland.
So that can only mean...

SOMEONE HIDE WALES 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thank you, been looking all bloody day. Was the Playhouse in the vlog that gave it away.
Isla really is an obnoxious brat. She’s like a cross between Violet (I’ll scream and scream and scream) in Just William and Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie. Through no fault of her own she has become an odious, demanding attention seeking diva. ‘If I want a 🍔 ........’ seems to be an obligatory daily event!!! Goodness knows how they will cope with the (Agri)culture in Edinburgh. The science museum, the museum of childhood, castle and theatre (god help the cast competing with the noise brat child, not the baby will make. This will be a very expensive few days - city breaks are, haven’t they spent enough already in December. Edinburgh is very hilly, it’s cold and very windy. Lazy will need oxygen to get to the castle. Had to laugh at her getting a two minute taxi to the apartment 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know people dislike them I’m not the biggest fan but posting where they are staying is a bit uncomfortable. Have to think of the kids safety in a way. Yes Chris is a horrible person and deserves what he gets but posting where they are staying puts the kids at risk. I know they film their house and they don’t learn by not showing the exterior.

Reactions: 10
I managed to find where they were staying very quickly with nothing other than a hunch it was an airbnb and things that they had said/shown in the vlog....

As much as I dislike you Sarah/Chris, I wish you and your children no physical harm. Why don't you get it that if I (and others on this forum) can find where you are staying so easily, so could any old nutcase? Someone you've pissed off, some perv who is infatuated with one of your children because of those vile open mouthed thumbnails? And it's not as if you're short of enemies is it? PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FFS YOU PAIR OF NARCISSISTIC TWATS!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If they really want to keep there new home address quiet they will need to not film the exterior but they don’t seem to learn. She could have easily not given a house tour and just sat at a blank wall giving the info. Yeas show Edinburgh but showing the house you put yourself at risk

Reactions: 14
I know people dislike them I’m not the biggest fan but posting where they are staying is a bit uncomfortable. Have to think of the kids safety in a way. Yes Chris is a horrible person and deserves what he gets but posting where they are staying puts the kids at risk. I know they film their house and they don’t learn by not showing the exterior.
They gave a full tour of the place. Anyone could find it very easily. If they care about thier kids saftey they shouldnt be so braggy about where they are. Its one of the reasons they claim they are having to move.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
aw I am so ready for this.
3 + 7 = 11
24 cans of coke for £10 pounds = 24p a can.
12/12 is good but 10/12 is a very lot better.

Yeah, I am a bit of a maths genius 😎
The only people who don't think about those kids safety is creepy and lazy. They show wayyyy too much anyone can work out where they are staying

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.