The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til he starts walking. Won't be able to take him then. Surprised he's asleep. honestly that baby sleeps a lot. I didn't take my girls to the movies until they were 3 yrs old. It's not fair to the others who paid good money to watch. She never has Trolling Granny watch Jace while they go out.
I don’t get why they use ear defenders. Never have I see a baby with them on

Anyway I thought someone said isla is back Monday? But Sarah reckons they're all back tuesday
They are back Monday. Isla is anyway according to her school web site

Reactions: 3
This is more for the girls than you pair of creeps so listen up and take note 😂🧐

1 you are at Edinburgh so go to the castle it’s amazing the kids will love it

2 also if you can get a car or bus to Stirling castle which is even better and down the road you can visit the memorial place or William Wallace bee warn has lots of steps

3 take in the history it’s the most amazing experience for the girls and u might learn so much
Please not Stirling, it’s where I live and I don’t want them here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a yawn fest. Byron burger. Burger burger burger its all they live for. Burger cretins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if when Creepy found out they were off to Scotland he gave a thought to poor Hayley?? I’m not sure what part she’s from but you know

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are very brave coming to Edinburgh. Anyone who sees him and knows who he is he better pray he can run. We are very hospitable but not to men like him. It would be more than a Glasgow Kiss he gets so he better be careful and not draw attention to himself with his massive vlog camera

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just shows you that she has no brain cells “I don’t know why the train says Glasgow” because Glasgow is the end of the line you idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm in absolute stitches. 3 bedrooms... They've got 3 bedrooms. Think one of those is for Isabelle? Hahahahahaha! Yeah right. She's already got her pillows ready for the sofabed.

Living your best married life as per in separate bedrooms 😉

Screenshot_20200103_173422.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
It completely baffles me as to why they would let a 9 month old baby eat chips, burger and macaroni cheese

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Surprise holiday destination and Luxury apartment tour. Where do they think they are, The Bahamas!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm in absolute stitches. 3 bedrooms... They've got 3 bedrooms. Think one of those is for Isabelle? Hahahahahaha! Yeah right. She's already got her pillows ready for the sofabed.

Living your best married life as per in separate bedrooms 😉

View attachment 68744
Why is it always her who is on a pull out bed or spare bed or sofa bed? I’d feel totally unloved if that was me but I am a dramatic person 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.