The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I've never posted here before but I always read 😁
I'm on holiday in Edinburgh right now, they just walked past me on Princes Street lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Anybody else think Isabelle looked gutted last night at the holiday reveal? The kids just need some down time, to spend chilling eating and using their new things before they go back to school!!! The family are still a dirty lazy slummy joke I see, 2020 will be the demise of them. Watch this space.

Ps HIIII have ya missed me. πŸ₯³πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm on holiday in Edinburgh right now, they just walked past me on Princes Street lol.
Oh my god, you legend lol

I bet the Inghams hate that somehow it's always found out where they are before their super duper amazing destination reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this is a well known fact or not, but Just seen a YouTuber my daughter watches mention very recently that there are some new COPPA guidelines where YT will
systematically decide whether vids are made for kids or not. They did say a few of their vids were affected, some were not. They post primarily Disney related stuff.

Reactions: 4
For those who are new, this is Chris's brother. Good news is that My Forever are releasing new tracks in 2020!
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.07.02.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.07.11.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.09.53.png
Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 14.10.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Look that time creepy went to have ago at izzy in bedroom for banging about and was on cam she look terrified and quickly turned it off

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You should of shouted out β€˜nonce’ several times to ruin their footage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone. First time poster, long time reader. Haven't said anything so far as I pretty much agree with everything that's been said about these scummy excuses for parents!
Can anyone fill me in on what supposedly happened between Creepy and a North Eastern gangsters' daughter?!

Reactions: 7
Chris will fit right in πŸ‘Œ

They can't be staying far from there then as we all know the abominable snowman won't waddle that far from the nest

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shows how long Dave has been absent from the vlogs when quite a few don't know who he is!
When you think back to the start of July 2018 he was a regular on their Sunday dog walks, lunch, every birthday, celebration he was there. He even vlogged the girls sleepover at his new home just after he had moved in.
Then he vanished, no random Dave's here for a cuppa, Dave's helping with things, Going to see Uncle Dave with Prinny.
When your own brother doesn't publicly stand by you, it certainly raises my suspicions that Dave knows it's all true about the "no situation" and distanced himself from Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Did Sarah bring to girls to do their yearly tradition (and not at all bullshit lie) of taking them all to buy two toys and giving them the option of keeping them or donating them? You know the one where the girls apparently ALWAYS donate them without a second thought.

Or fill up a trolley with food/toiletries for the women’s shelter that Sarah claims they always donate to?

No? Shocking.
Wait when did they do this :ROFLMAO: don’t think I've ever seen it

Amazing hahah tell us more! How miserable did the children look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh this will be hilarious! Edinburgh will be a shock to the system for them I can tell you that much! Lots of Hills! 🀣 They will get stared at everywhere they go with that awful big camera with them on Princes Street..Wonder if they will do the dungeons, castle,oh they’ve got to do Calton Hill please I would love to watch Lazy make it up there! Tempted to come visit the in laws for the weekend πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone. First time poster, long time reader. Haven't said anything so far as I pretty much agree with everything that's been said about these scummy excuses for parents!
Can anyone fill me in on what supposedly happened between Creepy and a North Eastern gangsters' daughter?!
A fake account suspected to be Creepy was nasty and intimidating to the daughter. She posted a tweet saying they'd gone too far, picked on the wrong girl. A quick Google of her name showed her family were well known North East "gangsters".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.