The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep going on all these 'holidays' to the point I'm pretty sure them being HOME could be classed as a holiday now.
Very true.

For me, a massive part a holiday is the build-up - the planning and anticipation of what's to come - having something great to look forward to for weeks or months, not hours and minutes! It definitely wouldn't be the same without the excitement of the build-up and I feel like they're limiting their kids' experiences when they spring so many last-minute surprises on them. (Aside from all the other reasons that it's so important to have down time between trips.)

Reactions: 20
I'd love to know what these little trolls feel they owe the Minghams. You'd think they'd see what's happened with Nikki and how Lazy has treated her, and they'd think twice about what their allegiance is worth to the Minghams. Not a very lot, I reckon.

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Drinking at 14? Is this the norm? My daughter is 15 and Im sorry but there is no way she would be out drinking. She does have a lot of friends and they meet up some weekends to go shopping or cinema or just hang out, but she doesn’t have a boyfriend as she wants to focus on her schoolwork. She will be doing her GCSEs this year and then wants to go on to do A-levels. Eventually she intends to go to Uni to become a doctor.
I agree that Isabelle is very isolated and doesn’t lead a normal teenage life, but I wouldn’t want to see her hanging around with boys or drinking either.
There is plenty of time for that adult stuff later on.

Also Isabelle does attend a mixed school.

They did go to see frozen 2. They took Jace along and I remember Chris asking him if he enjoyed it. As if Chris, as if!
[/QUOTE
For me personally, I feel the shift to mixed sex private schools is unfortunate. Girls especially (I’m the mother of three privately educated girls) flourish without the ‘distraction’ of the male species in the classroom. However let’s be realistic - the girls watch the boys and the boys watch the girls and regardless of barriers the two will meet. If Isabelle (and later her sisters) have sufficiently good interpersonal skills, confidence and integrity developed over time and with experience they should be able to have values and boundaries not to be distracted from learning.
I would like to think this young woman is getting the guidance needed to plan for her future and that her parents are saving her ‘earnings’ to fund her through university without the strain of a student loan attached to her degree. She also needs to develop a non-academic CV with hobbies and voluntary work. I would hate to see her or any of them end up as young unmarried mothers without jobs.

Reactions: 4
Could feel the tension in that train carriage through my phone! Can just imagine isabelle's going "seriously mum I just want a lie in and *friend* and I were thinking of going to the cinema tomorrow"
Does the poor kid have any friends? I feel so sorry for her She is not allowed to be a normal teenager, becoming more independent, testing boundaries and annoying time away from parents She must be a real target for bullies at school There is occasionally reference to a friend but never any evidence she sees anyone What happened to her ‘best friend’ Lucy Who used to feature in vlogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sure he’ll find a dingy alleyway with a railing to do his free skate trick on ( yes not plural I meant TRICK)
I'd love to see Creepy try and skate on Edinburgh cobbles - I wouldn't even trust Sarah not to fall on her arse (again) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1AE1CE18-0082-4C16-8169-797A601C4BBF.png

If you look behind in the window it’s pure woodlands the train was far to quiet for anything else. This is definitely Lake District at one of those air bnb or rent a cottage thing

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They should be careful heading northeast - isn't that where the gangster dad of the girl who was trolled* and threatened* on Twitter lives?
* by Christopher Malcolm Ingham allegedly

That was HILARIOUS, remember that? 😂😂😂
That was my favourite ever Ingham duck up! You really couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You're right. Little girl accidentally caused a tiny chip in it and Chris lost his temper at her. Dave acted as Chris's removal guy last time round, will be interesting to see if he's there to help this time.

I think Public Safety is one of Chris's skate mates. Possibly Rich Breeds, who is a pretty poor misogynistic specimen with the same narc tendencies. Was just having a little Facebook nosey and see that despite being active on Facebook, Christopher-Malcolm still hasn't updated his employment status with Roll House Skate Shop that was struck off at the beginning of 2018.

View attachment 68557View attachment 68560
Whoever it is is hardly making things better for them though if it is a friend/family member/himself.... suggesting that they have ‘private arrangements’ and is ok to sleep with anyone who’s up for it’ surely they wouldn’t endorse this sort of branding a family channel where the husband has permission to have extra marital intimate relationships!!! I’m not sure it’s one of the anti Inghams doing it all for effect and to keep the tweeting happening I can’t see it genuinely being an ally.
... but then I’m still undecided that Nicki and Wendie is it are not still very good friends with them and in all this for the details of the haterzz too so I may just be a very suspicious minded tattler!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jace still up and dressed in day clothes on Instagram at about half 11 at night 🤨

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Jace still up and dressed in day clothes on Instagram at about half 11 at night 🤨
On the vlog it was around 11pm he said goodnight to girls, him and Sarah then watched You on Netflix, Jace was still up in day clothes. It must have been near 1am by then.

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s so funny on Twitter Chris is using a fake account to troll. It’s so blatantly him! I really think we have all got to him now. On a side note I read before that apparently Isla is not even chris’s child but a one nighty with Sarah and Chris’s brother. This family has more drama than EastEnders proper jez kez lot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not joining in with the rest of UK businesses then and launching a January sale on Chinese blankets? Not rushing back to 'market stall central' to process all the orders? I bet Grooming Granny has to clear up all the wrapping paper stuck all over the corridor and the fire extinguishers too. What a mug! 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.