The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a little to early to be taking Youtube to task over their enforcement of Coppa, but theoretically, in the next few months, we should start to see vloggers such as the Inghams, lose the comments section on many of their recent vlogs. These will be ones no older than 6 months, as comments are already removed, either by themselves or by YouTube for vlogs older than this. This will be the biggest give away that any particular vlog has been marked by themselves or YouTube as child directed

Other signs that coppa is effecting the Inghams will be the obvious, like a drop in views and subscribers, plus change of direction with content with less focus on the children or thumbnails featuring them. I also expect more doubling down with little rants along the lines of how great they are doing and rules apply to others and not them

If YouTubes machine learning isn’t up to the job, I think February will be the time to contact the FTC and YouTube with evidence. There are many glaringly obvious child directed vlogs all across their channels, and if Daves reading, pass this one onto Chris. He can make a start with this one below. May as well get in the swing of things by going through the blatantly child directed ones eh 🤘😆

‘Day in the life of a 6 year old in Disneyland Paris’
https://invidio.us/watch?v=3Bs4xLEGLT0

1. Vlog made by a six year old child about a day in Disneyland Paris
2. Empirical evidence targeted at children, due to nature of content, recommendations on iPad to the right of screen recommending clearly child content only (on YouTube main site, pepper pig, nursery rhymes etc)
3. A quick skim through the comments section shows dozens of accounts clearly run by under 13’s

Reactions: 17
I'm betting they've met up with granny and Steve today and headed out for a Toby carvery/cheaper alternative

Reactions: 13
Just out of curiosity had a quick peep at the Barwicks

3.5k subs in two years, just reminds me of how lucky lard arse and greasy got when their channel took off. It really was a case of right place right time, and there seems to be dozens of these channels sticking at making daily content, when they have zero chance of replicating the Inghams fluke

How insecure do that pair of twats have to be though, to leave a snidey comment about a struggling family vlogging channel that are effectively only networking. Something that Sarah does all the time, when trying to plug her crappy merch. I bet they saw the comments section on the Barwicks latest vlog where Ifam have said they subbed after seeing them post comments on the Inghams, and got scared they may lose one of their precious ifam to the competition 😂

Reactions: 22
Hi 2020 newbies quick update
.Chris caught messaging teenagers all over papers ( meet a young one in a hotel room had sex with her)
. strange flirty relationship with his oldest stepdaughter
.lazy has acted as nothing has happened
.Chris is ginger and dyes his hair black under the sweaty beanie
. Lazy has become fat
.they left baby Jace on beach alone and filmed it
. Sarah had one friend Nikki now she knows it’s true about Chris they aren’t speaking
.even IFAM shared messages of Chris mam Jane grooming them with I love you at the end of messages and favours for her
. They have no friends no social life
. They are obsessed with filming the girls and making money
. Chris dad is on here and we say Hi Steve 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We should all subscribe to the barwicks - then comment stating the minghams nasty comment sent us their way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity had a quick peep at the Barwicks

3.5k subs in two years, just reminds me of how lucky lard arse and greasy got when their channel took off. It really was a case of right place right time, and there seems to be dozens of these channels sticking at making daily content, when they have zero chance of replicating the Inghams fluke

How insecure do that pair of twats have to be though, to leave a snidey comment about a struggling family vlogging channel that are effectively only networking. Something that Sarah does all the time, when trying to plug her crappy merch. I bet they saw the comments section on the Barwicks latest vlog where Ifam have said they subbed after seeing them post comments on the Inghams, and got scared they may lose one of their precious ifam to the competition 😂

I'm sure Sarah got called out for spamming Disney Facebook pages trying to promote their own channel a few years ago, when it was strictly against the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Late upload Tattlers, slight delay... Sarah is on her 3rd portion of free cake and they're just boxing her up a 4th to take home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks @CheekyChappy! Love it! 👏 👏👏

Sorry if already discussed but I'm just in the middle of yesterday's vlog....

When she's talking about the neck-lace (aarrggghhh...hate the way she says that) for her 30th (and that!), why does she say "I had a renegade Son...of my own"? Of my own? Sounded odd to me........is she implying that somebody else also has a renegade Son because we said Katrina's boy was misbehaving? Or did she mean she had a Son of her own, like Creepy already had a Son of his own?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks CheekyChappy! Love it! 👏 👏👏

Sorry if already discussed but I'm just in the middle of yesterday's vlog....

When she's talking about the neck-lace (aarrggghhh...hate the way she says that) for her 30th (and that!), why does she say "I had a renegade Son...of my own"? Of my own? Sounded odd to me........is she implying that somebody else also has a renegade Son because we said Katrina's was misbehaving? Or did she mean she had a Son of her own, like Creepy already had a Son of his own?
Oh id love it to have been a dig at chris!!

I think she meant she never thought ahe would have a son?

Reactions: 4
Oh id love it to have been a dig at chris!!

I think she meant she never thought ahe would have a son?
I wonder how that conversation went when she found out he had dipped his wick and got another girl pregnant.

Did they make a joint decision to cut him out of their lives completely, did Sarah give him an ultimatum, did they offer the mum money, have they ever asked about him?

Crazy to think they vlog this life and there's another little child of Chris's out there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So vlog is late. And I also think they will be rant about Nikki on it

Reactions: 2
I’m new to the Ingham family and have just watched a few of the vlogs from her sister Katrina - meand4children. It made me feel so sad. Watched with an ex-teacher friend who thought the youngest kid had really bad speech (he looks at least 4?). Did anyone see the North Pole breakfast? Pringles, massive doughnuts, sweets and chocolates for breakfast. It was obscene. Those kids might have tonnes of presents and they might not feel hungry, but they are living in a type of poverty which will probably limit their life chances forever. Same for the Inghams. The parents know what they are doing (you can tell Katrina knows how it looks when she’s narrating the breakfast, keeps going on about it being unhealthy and how it’s the elves’ fault). Absolutely shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.