The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something very off about tonight's Vlog. Sarah looks completely spaced out in the beginning, then looks like she's about to cry. Chris doing most of the talking to the camera, and seems to cut Sarah off when she goes to speak.

Wondering why the house talk now? Think something pissed them off yesterday, maybe something specifically on tattle life seeing as we were given an indirect mention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also hate the fact that she's insinuating they don't feel safe in their own home anymore. Unless something has happened that we don't know about, I think everyone here is against anybody causing them harm in any way, would never condone it and admin here are tit hot at removing anything that invades their privacy. They put their information out there all the time.

They don't get that it's because we care about their children that we're so outraged when they do things that are outright stupid when it comes to their privacy, dignity & safety. It's not jealousy, they're just both too self indulgent to realise that!

Reactions: 37
If they were renting, they wouldn’t have found a property so early, no landlord would keep it empty for them?

This one sold around the same time theirs went up for sale....gated entrance, cheaper than theirs and same postcode....oh and you know the pair of them wouldn’t understand what listed means 😂

They hinted at building there own, but she’s on Pinterest looking at furniture ideas. Surely you would wait until you seen it? My guess is travelling for a while then back

If they don’t feel safe it’s because of the cult like IFam! Wouldn’t be any of us, I also wouldn’t mention safety issues in front of the kids either, if ever left alone like they have been recently they would be petrified!

Reactions: 6
Wait, I haven't watched the vlog, but did they really say they go away for Christmas because there's no space for everything? Um... They DO know they have to take it all back there, right?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The girls dont play in the garden because there is nothing to play with out there.
Except the pool they had up in summer and we all know why they chose a pool, don’t we?

My garden is half that size and we have a trampoline, sandpit, pool in summer and a swing. Not to mention my youngest daughters’ garden toys.

Reactions: 13
The girls dont play in the garden because there is nothing to play with out there.
They’ve asked for a trampoline many times and it’s always been ignored. Lazy and Chris don’t seem to have any grasp on what their own children want. I’m an outsider and even I know what the kids would like fgs!
Either that or they’re just a pair of spiteful arseholes.

Reactions: 20
They’ve asked for a trampoline many times and it’s always been ignored. Lazy and Chris don’t seem to have any grasp on what their own children want. I’m an outsider and even I know what the kids would like fgs!
Either that or they’re just a pair of spiteful arseholes.
They cant get them a trampoline for Christmas, they wouldnt be able to open it away from home.

And what the point they wont ever be there to use it

Reactions: 5
If they were renting, they wouldn’t have found a property so early, no landlord would keep it empty for them?

This one sold around the same time theirs went up for sale....gated entrance, cheaper than theirs and same postcode....oh and you know the pair of them wouldn’t understand what listed means 😂

Only 4 bedrooms. No I think it’s in Clayton.

They cant get them a trampoline for Christmas, they wouldnt be able to open it away from home.

And what the point they wont ever be there to use it
True, but as a birthday present or just a treat.
Mine used to spend hours on theirs.

Just want to say the Inghams can stay the f away from Japan. They would never respect it's culture and I don't want them ruining a country so close to my heart.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched the vlog yet so could be wrong. Did lazy say they are moving to a gated house etc etc i don’t know the prices in the north but I live in the south east Essex way and I can tell you , you have to be a millionaire or very wealthy for a gated house 😂 I also reckon they are rented cause how can they buy some think like that when YouTube isn’t a stable career for example my sister in law had to prove her earnings for two years before they was aloud a mortgage as she was self employed 🤷‍♀️
They will be renting because as you said you have to prove your income if your self employed they probably should not have got the mortgage for the house they are in at the moment without false figures going in as some new build properties do for you but they cant afford to keep that life style going and thats why they are selling the house

Reactions: 2
So Isabelle wants to travel to Lapland in 2020.. does she mean she wants to go again or did she forget they already went?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would laugh if Sarah thinks moving to a house with a gate is safer than a house without a gate. I think the general opinion on Tattle is they would prefer to keep a million miles from them.

Reactions: 7
You could see Lazy was itching to have a rant tonight. She looked so awkward when Creepy was discussing moving but also not all there.

I think he slipped something in her coffee (or small bottle of wine) to calm her down

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I swear that Chris and Sarah were both baked af, in the hot tub. I have thought it before when people mention the drinking It didn't ring true for me that they drink enough to be drunk although I do agree that they do have a few every now and then. Their erratic behaviour and mood swings and Chris with his emotional immaturity all smacks of weed rather than drink..... I could be wrong but I would put money on them being stoned in the footage of the hot tub

Reactions: 15
Just want to say the Inghams can stay the f away from Japan. They would never respect it's culture and I don't want them ruining a country so close to my heart.
There’s no way they would go to Japan - there’s not enough shite food establishments to suit their bland pallets for a start (that’s my experience of Tokyo anyway - although they could eat from the vending machines which are dotted about all over!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.