Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Is Ghost82 in the house? Miss their run down of daily vlogs !!

Can't stand to watch the vlogs! Did Isabelle really get a dolls house? Can imagine she'll have the bullies after her for that.
The girls are too spoilt! bet not once have they stopped to think of all those children who haven't had anything for Christmas.
They need to let the girls and Jace grow up and come off youtube for good!
And she called it 'one of those thingames' when she first opened it - clearly trying to downplay that she (at 14) had been desperate for a dolls house. God love her, they have 3 other kids they could've done Mary shortle product placement with. She was there in leather pants, make up done, looking like a teen and being forced to nod in agreement with her creepy af stepdad that 'youf been wantin this fer munths, avent you sweethear'?'

No Chris, shes 14 of course she doesn't want a fucking bakery for dolls! Shes going to get crucified at school over it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Lollydolly

Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
I used to hate people watching me open things because I didn’t really enjoy being the centre of attention and For some reason I felt the pressure to show the ‘correct’ joyful response. I imagine that pressure must be so much more for Isabelle since she knows EVERYONE at school will see it, Plus thousands of others and her parents are sitting there with a camera in her face wanting it to be the PERFECT response that they can click bait into a vlog title. TOO MUCH PRESSURE! And for something that should be such an exciting & fun thing to do!

edit: just to add it must be so hard for her to work out the ‘right’ reaction. Show too much enthusiasm for ‘youngish’ stuff (hense the worry over the Mary Shortle bag) and people at school will have something to say, but she also needs to balance it out with enough enthusiasm because she can’t be seen to offend any ‘brand’. Must be so awkward no wonder she is a nervous wreck opening every present she ever receives!

Last edited:
  • Sad

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
I've just seen a comment of a child saying "I hope when im older I have lots of money like you guys so I have a happy family" wtf

• Sad
  • Wow

KateESJ

VIP Member
I think Chris is scared of being at home and that’s why he doesn’t want to go back as I’m sure he no doubt gets verbal abuse from people in the street and he is scared of being attacked or embarrassed in public. Probably why he got Esme rollar blades for Xmas so she can go with him skating in the hope no one will say anything while she is with him.

He is to blame for all of this. Sarah should have divorced him when it happened and she would probably survived and continued to build the channel. She would have been able to click bait the entire divorce and breakup and people would have taken her side as the poor single mother.

But she was far too selfish to see reason and how wrong of a person he is. He has probably told her it’s all to do with his mental health he was messaging etc......She knows full well what happend and is just as bad as him for trying to hide it all and supporting him. If she cared for her kids she should have walked away. Instead she was too interested in money. She chose money over her kids and that’s just sickening
I warily admit that I've felt for Sarah a LITTLE over the past few months as I'm separating from my husband and it's fucking haaaard. Making that final decision to separate took a while and I do get tempted to just to go back. At times I convince myself that it's selfish of me to want to separate as it would be easier on my kids if I hadn't. But I know realistically it's the right choice. It's hard now but it will be the best thing I probably ever did in the long run. I've realised how toxic our relationship was and it wasn't fair on anyone to keep it going.

Sarah really should have left him. I believe she'll regret it one day. The fact he got that huge tattoo so close to the scandal is just his attempt at trying to tie her down, I think. She should have seen that ugly thing and ran for the hills.

If anything, I think the channel would've done better if she had. I didn't like them back then but I think even I would've supported her if she'd left and done things on her own and probably tuned into the vlogs to see how she was getting on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

tillymilo

Isabelle, this is a really important message-Please can you fuck the hell off and take that fucking tongue with ye and the fucking stupid hand signs like the prick of a step dad! 😡 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Maisie842

VIP Member
Something very off about tonight's Vlog. Sarah looks completely spaced out in the beginning, then looks like she's about to cry. Chris doing most of the talking to the camera, and seems to cut Sarah off when she goes to speak.

Wondering why the house talk now? Think something pissed them off yesterday, maybe something specifically on tattle life seeing as we were given an indirect mention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also hate the fact that she's insinuating they don't feel safe in their own home anymore. Unless something has happened that we don't know about, I think everyone here is against anybody causing them harm in any way, would never condone it and admin here are shit hot at removing anything that invades their privacy. They put their information out there all the time.

They don't get that it's because we care about their children that we're so outraged when they do things that are outright stupid when it comes to their privacy, dignity & safety. It's not jealousy, they're just both too self indulgent to realise that!

JustJadey

My eldest is 12 she used to love them she can’t stand them now, I told her about the Chris situation and gave her a speech about online safety ect but it took a while for her to stop. It’s hard to see your ‘heroes’ fall I guess.
but she slowly stopped watching then she had a huge wake up call in the summer with their famous baby doll rant thing and said why would I want to watch rants and drama?
Life has enough of that I watch YouTube and want to watch happy stuff.
She came to me and admitted did watch the Christmas Day vlog apparently to see what it was like and laughed telling me Isabelle crying over a phone when in her words she gets one every Christmas and Birthday so she should of knew one was coming 😂
She said they’re so cringe.
I’m glad she saw the light her and her sister and who’s 8 and only a year above Isla in school both say they’re boring show offs and their constant surprises are boring and they also said how they would hate to spend so much time away from home.
12 year old had previously said ‘why isn’t Jace ever in bed at a normal time’

Lazy and Creepy if a 8 & 12 year old can see through you and even comment how watching you shop is boring that should be your wake up call after all your Ifam is made up of children their ages. If kids are seeing it no wonder tattle are pulling their hair out at your stupidity

Championfirst

I apologise in advance for this explosion.
Chris Sarah you pair of heartless brain dead morons.
You say no one should feel unsafe in their own home you don’t feel safe? My heart bleeds for ya!
Now let us go back to summer Chris! Bad boy bad boy what ya gonna do ring a bell????
You as a 13 year old boy same age as Isabelle looking up to your dad! Dads keep kids safe yeah!
Oh yeah unless you visit Mary Shit Shop! How many reviews and businesses have this family slated, called out etc! The premier inn only weeks ago! You asked your cult Ifam to help search for a child and his family for just that! Posted their images too!
You got the details, proudly announced it you did!
Well done!
You think they feel safe? You think they like knowing people think they stole from shittles shop!
They never stole or did anything wrong!
Otherwise shit shop would have prosecuted!
You lot can be fined though 😃
You think you are immune from YouTube’s new rules? What you know something the Atwoods don’t? Or slyfox or Bratayley?
All moving on! Oh yes you The Inghams!!!!!!!
Wipe those crocodile 🐊 tears maggot!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cedann

Stepping away from toxic people 😂 your own husband is the most toxic person in your life! His mother was caught out slagging your niece off to anyone who would give her the time of day and you didn’t even give her a telling off! You have no choice but to be around toxic people Sarah because you have become toxic. Anybody with any morals has given up on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

whybrows

Well, blimey. It has taken me HOURS to catch up on here - thank you Tattlers! I ❤ you all! Well, apart from...Hi, Steve!

My highlight of the year was when the rubber Jasons were actually called 'Adolf'. Or was that just a dream?

Happy New Year to all of the fabulous people who post on here - you have given me so much to think about over the last year - not just the wheelchair of dreams, the tin can of nightmares or the frequenting of 'Frank'. Some of you share so many of your own experiences, and that is really brave. I wish for you to have all of your wishes come true in 2020 x

• Heart
  • Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Happy new year booboo’s!!!! I love you all a very lot! Show me some lovin foo’s by liking and subscribing to this here posttttttt!
😂❤😘🎉🥳😂❤😉🎉🥳
Comment down below 😂

The sad thing is, this wee tattle thread has more of a family feeling that the Ingham Family of Thicks, sorry I mean six.

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 17.15.09.png

Happy New Year everyone, even the Inghams, who can wallow in bitterness in their adults only living room, alone

Here's to the next one 🍾 Thank you for the giggles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
Look, it's Groomer Granny sticking her wizened beak into Boss Lady's empire 😉 We knew old vinegar-tits was roped into the Chinese blanket business. Double-check which account you're replying from, Jane, you dense fucker.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

stinkyonesie

I have a theory about the baby dinner trays. The food was included in the price, I bet it was free for children under 5, so they lied and ordered three to save money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35