The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I looked back through the old thread and found Sarah's special sparkly boots which had been mentioned. Holy moly!

All I could think was Miss Piggy from the Muppets "Pigs in Space"......not sure why! 😂

1577483284012.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 209
How they have even made Xmas day look crap I’ll never know...this is our best one yet? Hmmm ok then! No emotion no heartfelt deeply thought of gifts, all crap crap crap..My daughter saved all her wages up at 16 to buy me my favourite perfume and a personalised candle with a picture of the family on the front and a very heartfelt message to thank me for what I do for them all year round (my husband was away working this Xmas so was even harder) and I sobbed buckets at the letter more than anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
View attachment 66972
Scared the tit out of me and I am a horror fan 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you to @JustHereForTheAgriculture

Adjusted to fit (hope that's okay).

The Ingham family #74 Happy Boxing Day. Not sure if it’s a national thing, might be just something our family does.
Well I am honoured 😍

Wish I could say that I’ll just take this in my stride and stay modest but NAH FOO’s. Imma be strutting round this thread like I own the place 😎
It’s the self important, self entitlement those inspirational Inghams taught me 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Chris with his beanie on in the hot tub !!!! 🤢🙈
At least he peeled those jimjams off to get in the hot tub with his t-shirt and beanie on !!
He makes me feel sick 🤢
Hi 👋 Sarah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 66972
😂😂 this is amazing - off to watch it again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 66972
The Hi Steve part had me in stitches!! Brilliant!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 66972
Genius 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 66972
This is my first post but I’ve been reading for ages. How could I not Cone on and say thank you for this gem 😂 I’ve watched twice and laughed my head off. 👍 cheers CheekyChappy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the words of Macklemore/Ryan Lewis, Thriftshop ... "this is bleeping awesome"

1577486384099.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I love the fact they wrote a statement under the Christmas Day vlog saying please don’t say anything hateful or negative about it because the girls would be looking back on it and it’s not nice for them to see !!
But then just about every comment is negative about how spoilt the girls are and how it’s ridiculous how many presents they have etc
Etc
Sorry Chris and Sarah you can’t control what everyone is thinking 🤔
You can’t just keep dishing up complete crap and not expect people to have an opinion or comments !!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 66972
What video is the 'ive been held by police, i think im in trouble' from?

View attachment 66972
What video is the 'ive been held by police, i think im in trouble' from?

Reactions: 4
Goodness me,
It would be the greatest Christmas and life gift to the girls if these clowns (parents) could finally THINK of their children’s best interests in the year(s) ahead.
These poor children are going to be moving house again (acknowledged as so stressful) and very probably changing schools through no fault of their own. The changes in curriculum from independent to local authority schools will be a huge adjustment and not withstanding the ‘catching up’ they will need given the high level of intentional absenteeism these parents have subjected them to. This is notwithstanding the social consequences and emotional adjustments this will demand.
It is no ones right to advise on parenting however given we are subject to the opinions of the Ingham parents on a daily basis, in my opinion the girls could all do with some serious home time and bedtime routines. Isabelle is 14 years old and will be making educational choices that will forever affect her future. She needs guidance and encouragement and especially time to study after school hours. Her GCSE and A level choices are vitally important so that she can secure career choices and financial security for her future and way beyond YouTube videos. Time is just on the side of the younger two girls but some structure around homework and learning is so needed. They get no encouragement with extra curricular activities or individual tuition in music, arts or sport. It is so sad, and we don’t know or need to know why Isabelle has already been in therapy but with all the potential changes looming the emotional well-being of the girls could be jeopardised again by the poor judgement of their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.