The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy seems worried about Jace trying to stand up, but why? Surely she'd be pleased and encouraging him, hold his hands and let him practice standing and get him a push along toy to help him. She's a strange one for sure.
It`s because she`ll have to actually move with him!!

Because shell have to get off her lazy arse once hes on the move!
ha!You beat me to it!The only thing moving fast for the inghams are these threads!

Reactions: 11
Chris's insta says today is their last day, does that mean they arent going home till tomorrow? So potentially them girls won't be back in school till Wednesday!

Got this from Islas schools website. Doesnt look good for the Minghams.
I'm guessing they're definitely not going back till tomorrow, as Lazy has posted a tower of terror video on her story now. Taking the piss or what.

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing they're definitely not going back till tomorrow, as Lazy has posted a tower of terror video on her story now. Taking the piss or what.
Its honestly disgusting as I can imagine theyll take a few days off just before the christmas holidays to go away too!

Reactions: 12
Well it has actually taken me weeks to catch up, I really have not been able to keep up but you have certainly not disappointed me!!! I could have missed this but has anyone noticed that there house is actually sold subject to contract on Rightmove? They have not mentioned any of this in their vlogs

Reactions: 3
That was a dig at my comment earlier, I'm honoured Lazy, thank you, mwah!!!

Reactions: 13
Chris's insta says today is their last day, does that mean they arent going home till tomorrow? So potentially them girls won't be back in school till Wednesday!

Got this from Islas schools website. Doesnt look good for the Minghams.
The fine is only 60? no wonder, of course they’re just gonna pay it and move on

Also. I know I wasn’t as “privileged” as them as a kid, but the few times I’ve been to Disney land/world or Six flags, it was always for just one day. I can’t believe they decided to spend a whole week. Every. Single. Vlog. is rc racer this, tower of terror that, how can you be doing the same rides every single day, are you not sick of it yet?

Not to mention the weather is shit but I am also not the type of person who would find an amusement park fun in the winter but that’s just me

Reactions: 11
It's ok come January with the new YT rules they will be shitting in their pants. Won't be worried about a 60$ fine but more like a 41k$ fine for not reporting their vlogs as made for kids. I guess they think Disney is not made for kids. I personally can't wait. I'm going to get my popcorn and wine ready to watch them fall Lets see who has the last laugh

Reactions: 27
Is that £60 per day missed or for each holiday

Chris said that Jace was mesmerised with the fire breathing dragon, I didn't think Jane was with them.
He's also got "last day sentimentals going on bad tonight!" Wtf does that mean?

Reactions: 40
Only on 45k views for last nights vlog- that’s got to be their lowest ever

Reactions: 7
Happy Sunday Tatlers. What a fab new thread title..kudos...LMAO at the viewing figures, cannot wait for the rant that surely must come about all the nasty wasty peeps who make their very best life so bad. Confess all then, admit your failings as a human being, apologise unreservedly to all those you have hurt. Eat a big portion of humble pie...go on lazy your mouth/arse/belly is big enough now, then maybe, just maybe you will no longer be of interest to people who want to see justice for some young girls who did absilutely NOTHING wrong other than have the courage to speak up.

Reactions: 22
It’s Sunday and I’m bored so I’ve just scrolled back through the last year of videos and it’s by far the lowest viewing figures!

Their in Paris dlp

The last few days of views have been horrendous, especially for December when their views usually pick up quite a bit.

Got any more cheap blankets or pop sockets lined up, guys? You're gonna bloody need them!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.