The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real inghams are bleeping dingbats. They have annoyed the piss out of me for ages with their tone policing of everything Noncey Ingham and piously telling people that they are only trying to protect the girls and they'll release the evidence as and when they see fit. They are bullshit monkeys.
When they come out with utter bullshit and then get called on it, they just ignore. Wankers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The real inghams are bleeping dingbats. They have annoyed the piss out of me for ages with their tone policing of everything Noncey Ingham and piously telling people that they are only trying to protect the girls and they'll release the evidence as and when they see fit. They are bullshit monkeys.
When they come out with utter bullshit and then get called on it, they just ignore. Wankers!
30157986-CC61-4F16-8D97-2E4A3C603748.jpeg

just want to appreciate baby yoda on this thread 😬😬
fitting isn’t it....people always attacked me when I said just that. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Hi tattlers
I’ve decided I shall follow in the footsteps of the minghams and now apparently 70% of twitter and set up a P.O. Box/ amazon wish list/ gofundme page. No reason other then I’m a major influencer (all be it in my own home)
In return I shall post on here and tell you how happy I am
I refuse to accept blankets! Or white puffa coats
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 love you all a very very lot!
ps....i need to send my son to private school so send money 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They will no doubt leave the nutella on the window for housekeeping staff to clear up, it will be a last minute dash as always to pack up to leave, I dread to think of the carnage they leave behind.
The whole place was a pigsty, but don’t you know Creepy has OCD!

• Haha
  • Sad
The Ingham Family #71 : The kids are out of school, Chris is still a tool, in that bleeping hat whilst lazys still as fat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if this bag over the pram wasn’t because they’re useless and didn’t bring a rain cover but because Sarah was testing out her new business venture.
Bag For Life and Me by Sarah (sometimes Ingham)
The PERFECT way for any trend setting mummy to keep your baby dry (and potentially suffocated) in all weathers. Be it raining, a very lot raining or super raining, your littul bundle will be dry and warm and super happy. Available in many styles included B & M, Poundland, Morrison’s, primark and River Island (if I can get hold of Nana). Order yours today just in time for Christmas (Christmas delivery not guaranteed) for just £59.99. What. A. Bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The Ingham Family #71: The kids are out of school, Chris is still a tool, they claim disney’s gifted and lazys weight still hasn’t shifted 😹

Reactions: 11
View attachment 62690
just want to appreciate baby yoda on this thread 😬😬
fitting isn’t it....people always attacked me when I said just that. 😐
I always think jace has baby yoda eyes

But it is as plain as the coldsore on Lazy's face, I just do not understand why the RI are given so much love and gravitas in all this. Jam strangling fuckpigs!
They've so many blind followers and i HATE it when someone from them or their followers come on here and tell us to just take their word for it or to just accept they are telling the truth for now and all will be revealed in time. NO shat appp!!!! I will not blindly follow someone, its just the same as the inghams and their culty ifam

Reactions: 10
I read this thread often but have never commented but I really cannot get over the fact they haven’t wiped that vile Nutella mess off the window!! they are disgusting it will be set hard now so sticky and will be an absolute pain to remove. They are the most vulgar people ever think of nobody but themselves.

Reactions: 24
But it is as plain as the coldsore on Lazy's face, I just do not understand why the RI are given so much love and gravitas in all this. Jam strangling fuckpigs!
Ive been saying it for months and their members on here don’t like it 😂
I’m glad others are starting to speak up against them....

still waiting for answers to our last questions to them, remember when they released the screenshots from “Katrina” with no proof it was from Katrina and they gave absolutely no fucks about including Leah in it....

but, but, they looking out for the girls right 🤔 is that only the ones who Chris has shagged or flirted with!?

• Heart
Thread suggestion
The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot
In Your cheap lousy Jacket
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The Ingham family #71 viva la Inghams, at least until COPPA kicks in. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They say they care about the kids education but theyre gonna travel all the way home tomorrow and then send 3 tired girls to school on monday! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Its new thread time, please make sure to repost all those beautys you created since about page 1 of this thread 🤣 some really were too good to miss out on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.