The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion. Inspired by the classic ingham logic of believing that doing nice things for others means indulging your spoiled brat and buying your son the same toy you just gave to another child because there’s no way some child will have something your child doesn’t.

The ingham family #71 random acts of incompetence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Title suggestion: Lying is still rife while Jace naps in a bag for life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ive been saying it for months and their members on here don’t like it 😂
I’m glad others are starting to speak up against them....

still waiting for answers to our last questions to them, remember when they released the screenshots from “Katrina” with no proof it was from Katrina and they gave absolutely no fucks about including Leah in it....

but, but, they looking out for the girls right 🤔 is that only the ones who Chris has shagged or flirted with!?
They are pricks! I cannot be arsed with them at all and never could really. I do follow them on twatter but just to see what bollocks they come out with,plus I rarely use twitter these days (mainly to rag on thick contestants on Tipping Point tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hes always been weird and creepy but I didnt think there was every seriously something off till sarah was preg.
watched them on and off for years, 2-3
He seemed alright when he had his job at the airport. I also thought he was a good hands on dad. Now when I think of hands on I keep thinking of all creepy scenarios.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Lazy looks like a band with a Christmas Number 1, Creepy looks like a number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate 😋
The French strikes are continuing for a 4th, said to be crippling the infrastructure. Could be a long wait before a bumpy ride 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never commented here before (I love to read it though, you are all hilarious and speak truths) but after just seeing this I had to.

Why have they got no hat on that babys head?? They are moaning that it's freezing in their scarfs, greasy beanies and east 17 coats yet that poor babys head is uncovered while that nob head chats away letting his teen daughter flop him about. Parenting Fail!
Why is that baby always with Isabelle? He’ll be thinking she’s his mother soon!

Reactions: 10
I’m reposting my thread title suggestion I got carried away earlier in the thread

#Orange is the new crap

Prompted by the orange ifam prison tracksuit which I presume is for us when we end up in prison

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate 😋
Yes, didn’t they say in the New York vlog that Chris gets very bad seasickness and that is why they couldn’t do a Disney cruise. Or is this simply another lie to add to the other 1000 ones they’ve told.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suggestion. Inspired by the classic ingham logic of believing that doing nice things for others means indulging your spoiled brat and buying your son the same toy you just gave to another child because there’s no way some child will have something your child doesn’t.

The ingham family #71 random acts of incompetence
Inspired by yours

TIF #71 Random Acts Of Kindness Towards Ourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I called the Real Inghams out over a year ago in thread #7! So kudos to me 👌😁😊

Seriously though, they lost all credibility a long time ago. Most of the girls have moved on now anyway. No one wants to see horrible people evade justice and make good money at the same time, but most of us have accepted this is a long game, where laws, regulation and YouTube compliance will ultimately be the downfall of grubby immoral family vloggers

Money on them trying to take all the credit when it all finally comes crashing down though 😂

Reactions: 10
;
Thread suggestion
The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot
In Your cheap lousy Jacket
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last
yes yes yes

I thought I knew who the real inghams were until someone said its more than 1 person.

Do we know who they are? Is there more than one?

Reactions: 7
Yes, didn’t they say in the New York vlog that Chris gets very bad seasickness and that is why they couldn’t do a Disney cruise. Or is this simply another lie to add to the other 1000 ones they’ve told.
He's a delicate poppet, isn't he 🚾

#71- Holiday not gifted, blankets need shifted, Girls education needs lifted

Anyone notice on cock-nose's IG Story about the hot chocolate he captioned it #factnotopinion
Think that was a dig at us 😁
YOOOOOO CREEPY! Give us a proper shout-out, eh? 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those pyjamas will be walking themselves to the washing machine at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.