The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect they haven't actually lost a full 10k subs, I think it's just that their subs have fallen below 1.28mill. For example it could have climbed just above 1.28m last week and they've since lost some, so it could be 1.279 mill now. Either way its losing subs which is about bloody time where they're concerned!
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Another thing, I still have concerns that this Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is not a legitimate company. I can't see it being run through The Ingham Family Ltd as there is no mention of this on the website. She has a copyright sign at the bottom of the webpage but I strongly doubt she has gone through proper copyright procedures. She mentions they have "employed" someone to sort orders while they are in Disney, so have they gone the full hog and established PAYE, NI contributions, pension etc for that person? I would go so far as to say everything with the Baby and Me is cash in hand with no earnings being declared and no tax being paid. Not a chance in hell that she would know how to run a legitimate business! I'd love to know how to report the company for investigation

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If they were doing school work on HOLIDAY (it’s not travelling Sarah shut up)
A. Sarah would have shoved the camera on it by now
B. When’s it getting done when they are in bed until 10am and then dragged out until late at night
C. If they get stuck and need helped they have two thick as pig tit parents who won’t be able to help them

most private school kids I’ve ever come across or seen on tv are really well spoken, can hold good conversation with adults, have a lot of outside school activities like sport and music, interest in news etc .... no offence to those girls but they don’t come across as private school kids.

Reactions: 44
If they were doing school work on HOLIDAY (it’s not travelling Sarah shut up)
A. Sarah would have shoved the camera on it by now
B. When’s it getting done when they are in bed until 10am and then dragged out until late at night
C. If they get stuck and need helped they have two thick as pig tit parents who won’t be able to help them

most private school kids I’ve ever come across or seen on tv are really well spoken, can hold good conversation with adults, have a lot of outside school activities like sport and music, interest in news etc .... no offence to those girls but they don’t come across as private school kids.
My thoughts exactly, they don’t seem to have any hobbies outside of school and they definitely don’t come across well spoken and intelligent 🤷🏻‍♀️ Creepy and Lazy are ruining any chance they have at a proper education by constantly taking them out of school and making them perform in front of the camera 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How do they think they are going to homeschool the girls when there are three of them all at different levels and learning different things.
Sarah doesn’t get out of bed until 10am.
She apparently has a business to run
Their father is always off skating
He canadd up 3+10
They don’t know the difference between to and too
They can read ‘weetabick’ and say things like very lot.

It’s crazy that they are even considering it. But guess it’s so they can try and become ‘travel’ bloggers instead of family bloggers

Chris on a Friday after homeschooling. “So girls you all got 10/12, which is better than 12/12.... whaaaahoooooo.... you very lot deserve a treat for that so we’re going to go to the theme park to film you scared tomorrow..... cool right”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not once have we seen any of those kids do school work on holiday and no child is going to want to do it at 10pm at night. You can throw around your 25k school fees around Lazy but lets be real you're paying for a non existent education because those girls spend more time in holiday resorts than they do in the classroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Not once have we seen any of those kids do school work on holiday and no child is going to want to do it at 10pm at night. You can throw around your 25k school fees around Lazy but lets be real you're paying for a non existent education because those girls spend more time in holiday resorts than they do in the classroom.
To be fair they did show Isabelle doing schoowork when thwy were at Forest Holidays once but it was only once. They would deffo show it more if they did it more. That time must have been the only time

Reactions: 6
Here in the UK you hear of parents being taken to Court for not ensuring that there Children attend School and yet these girls regularly miss School and nothing is said, they are going to really struggle to pass exams and get jobs in the future, I think when they are older they will resent Creepy and Lazy and they will deserve it.
It's in-built in the Inghams not to fulfil their obligations and not to prioritise anything or anyone above themselves. You see it in a myriad of scenarios and schooling is no different. The kids will pick up this habit with no sense of duty or commitment.

Jace is a beautiful little boy , but he doesn’t look alert. His eyes look tired and distant. Could be due to his crappy sleep routine (or lack of ) but it makes me quite sad
At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby 🤷🏻 Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket? 🎯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Loved how she reassured us that he wouldn't fall off the bench at the pool as she was sat right at the side of him, Sarah we weren't worried we all know Jace can't roll over yet, your fault Sarah, can't learn to roll sat in a pram all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It honestly breaks my heart that they are failing those girls so much. I didn't care about school when I was there and as a result got very few GCSEs, I did ok for myself eventually before becoming ill, but I did regret not caring about my education.

When I became a parent all I could think about was doing the best for my kids. When they started school and had topics, I would buy them books about it to read at home. I sat with them every night and listened to them read and helped with their spellings. As they got older and their homework became too difficult for me, we googled together looking for helpful sites to understand it (god I am tit at maths :ROFLMAO: )

As a result, both of my sons have finished uni, the first in my family to go. One is training to be a teacher, the other about to start his masters in law. My girl will go to uni next September where she also wants to be a teacher. I will say, I was never 'you will go to university' with them, all I ever did was say we will support you in whatever you want to do and gave them the tools to do it.

As much as I hate to say it, exams are so important and those girls will struggle trying to get work. And they will have to find work because youtube is only a sustainable career for a few. People like Zoella made a huge amount because they were in at the start, I just don't see that happening for the Ingham girls. Those parents have a lot to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It honestly breaks my heart that they are failing those girls so much. I didn't care about school when I was there and as a result got very few GCSEs, I did ok for myself eventually before becoming ill, but I did regret not caring about my education.

When I became a parent all I could think about was doing the best for my kids. When they started school and had topics, I would buy them books about it to read at home. I sat with them every night and listened to them read and helped with their spellings. As they got older and their homework became too difficult for me, we googled together looking for helpful sites to understand it (god I am tit at maths :ROFLMAO: )

As a result, both of my sons have finished uni, the first in my family to go. One is training to be a teacher, the other about to start his masters in law. My girl will go to uni next September where she also wants to be a teacher. I will say, I was never 'you will go to university' with them, all I ever did was say we will support you in whatever you want to do and gave them the tools to do it.

As much as I hate to say it, exams are so important and those girls will struggle trying to get work. And they will have to find work because youtube is only a sustainable career for a few. People like Zoella made a huge amount because they were in at the start, I just don't see that happening for the Ingham girls. Those parents have a lot to answer for.
Zoe and Alfie also invested their money into property. I very much doubt the Inghams have invested anything. Sarah once said about paying for the girls school as if that was their investment, bit pointless if they never go.

the rest seems to be spent on rubbish cars, caravans, all inclusive holidays and endless tat. I honestly cannot believe that someone happily goes shopping the way she does daily it’s not normal.
Upto them what they spend their money on but there should be 1/6 of the money going away for each girl surely??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How do they think they are going to homeschool the girls when there are three of them all at different levels and learning different things.
Sarah doesn’t get out of bed until 10am.
She apparently has a business to run
Their father is always off skating
He canadd up 3+10
They don’t know the difference between to and too
They can read ‘weetabick’ and say things like very lot.

It’s crazy that they are even considering it. But guess it’s so they can try and become ‘travel’ bloggers instead of family bloggers

Chris on a Friday after homeschooling. “So girls you all got 10/12, which is better than 12/12.... whaaaahoooooo.... you very lot deserve a treat for that so we’re going to go to the theme park to film you scared tomorrow..... cool right”
Oh i dont know. If you believe sarah Isla could be doing her gcses the same time as izzy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby 🤷🏻 Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket? 🎯
Agree with you. He's just a prop for her to dress up, cackle over and then her excuse with a moan about lack of sleep.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
F2A64E68-8621-486C-BF6F-BD235EBD55D9.jpeg

As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
View attachment 61878
As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Ohhhh an Inghams in the wild spot :ROFLMAO: Did you find them by the excessive WoooHoooing? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 61878
You mean to say Ifam weren't surrounding Bradford's finest scammers 😲
Sarah screams chav to me in those dirty Uggs and E17 coat....I like how you captured her better side too 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ohhhh an Inghams in the wild spot :ROFLMAO: Did you find them by the excessive WoooHoooing? :ROFLMAO:
Ahaha no they were really quiet 😮 but it’s a really noisy area so they were drowned out by Disney music thankfully!
isla was jumping up and down trying to be front of the camera 🙄🙄🙄

You mean to say Ifam weren't surrounding Bradford's finest scammers 😲
Sarah screams chav to me in those dirty Uggs and E17 coat....I like how you captured her better side too 😉
I know shock horror! If I didn’t know them from the scandal and here I really wouldn’t have had a clue who they were!
eurgh east 17 probably don’t want that coat back anymore it’s looking a bit grim.
her Uggs are beyond worn, I have had mine years as well and they are still in great condition so I doubt she looks after them!
haha mid me running to my tower of terror fast pass! My friend thought I was a right weirdo taking photos in that bit of the park I was like errr don’t ask! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Todays vlog is called. How we get away with taking our girls out of school to travel. (Sorry it’s longer it includes a mini rant from frosty) 🙄

The vlog starts with The elves and a tub of Nutella. ‘Hi Jace’ is smeared on the window with the Nutella. It’s 10am and Sarah wakes up the girls. “We slept in a little late. My plan was to wake up at 8 and make the most of the magic hours.” Coming from someone who hasn’t slept in like 9 months Sarah sure sleeps in a lot. 🙄

Reactions to the elves in the kitchen and the girls open their advent calendars. The girls open number one and two. Didn’t they open number one yesterday? 🧐 Sarah tells Esme not to tell isla what’s in it because they’re both the same.

Chris has his wannabe rockstar arm out and he points to the trees. They’re off swimming again. According to Chris the pool is why they stay at Davy Crockett. Not that they can’t afford the more Expensive hotels or anything. It’s just before noon. Chris says he was up editing until 5am so I hope y’all appreciate it man. duck off chris. You probably earn over 10 grand a month to sit on your greasy arse and edit daily Morrisons trips. No effort vlogs don’t deserve appreciation! 🙄

Crossing my fingers that they skip the pool part. We’ve seen enough pools during ‘pools across Europe’ in the summer. 🙄

Chris thinks the pool has something soft in it because it feels soft on his legs. That’ll be beanie grease. 🙄

Jace floats down the Sarah river in his floaty and then Isla, Esme and Izzy go down the slide one at a time. Chris wooooohoooo’s at the top each time.

More Sarah river action.

Jace is fast asleep. Sarah admires his tracksuit.

Frosty the snowman, Chris and the kids are in the carpark at Disneyland. I smell a rant from frosty. ☃

Sarahs long ‘Yeah but, no but, we’re not bothered rant.’ you might want to skip it. 🙄

“I was just in the car. I saw a lot of these last night and chose to ignore it. It’s not bothering me but I do want to bring it up just because it might stop some of the comments. Some of them are just questions but some of them are just really, they just don’t understand our situation. (Oh duck off sarah 🙄) but when I reply telling them the situation they say oh well you should just say that on the vlog then and people wouldn’t be as concerned. We’ve had a few comments about the girls schools and them missing school and how we manage to get around fines and taking them out of school so much Eckcetra Eckcetra so I just wanted to say that we pay a stupid, stupid amount of money. Not stupid. A crazy amount of money every single year for the girls to go to a private school and I say a crazy amount of money. I mean twenty five thousand pounds a year just for Isabelle and Esme to go to a really good private school. That is not something we take lightly. Trust me we wouldn’t pay that amount of money if we didn’t care about their education. Because they go to private school they do their work whether they are in the classroom or on the road travelling or whether we’re in Disneyland Paris or an extra two days in Lanzarote like we did on our last trip it doesn’t matter where we are they still do the work. We believe that travelling and experiencing quality family time is educational. (Sarah they don’t have swimming pool and slide questions on school tests you buffoon! “How many noodles are in a pot noodle? How deep is this swimming pool? 🙄) Education isn’t just sat in a class room and just because we choose to go on holidays and the girls sometimes, I mean everyone’s acting like they miss school every week. Their attendance is not even bad. But just because they miss 5 days. (Isabelle butts in and says something I can’t hear.) The girls do much longer days. they start at 8:20 and finish at 4 and they get much longer holidays so for example they get 10 weeks at summertime and at Christmas they get a month but yeah. I just wanted, I know I don’t HAVE to explain it and I know I’ll receive an influx of messages and comments saying you don’t have to explain. You just do what you think is right and we do that’s why we we’re here but I just wanted to say their education is not something we take lightly. So hopefully now you will understand that they still get their work done and their education is definitely important to us. ANYWAY I won’t be mentioning that or bringing it up ever again!”

All that from a woman who isn’t bothered. In a nutshell the inghams think if you have money you are above the law and you can do whatever you want. Seriously those idiots think pool time and the tin can is educational. 🙄

Sarahs back to being a positive pineapple as she and the girls discuss what rides they’re going on. I’m guessing creepy is sat on a curb throwing gang signs into the camera while he records part two of the rant. “My poor, poor, privately educated children.” 🙄

Off into Disneyland. It just looks like yesterdays footage but with a different song. 🙄 Creepy is now saying after a quick photo op at the castle we’re just checking out a couple of the restaurants that we want to eat at while we’re here. ( he also said this yesterday too) They like the look of the lucky nugget he says. The creepy bastard probably thinks he’s cheating on Annettes by eyeing up the other restaurant.

They‘re off to the haunted mansion. Chris asks Jace if he’s excited to go on the little ghost train. (piss off creepy, thinks Jace) Sarah thinks Jace is teething because he keeps doing this funny thing with his “tung.”

A montage of them walking past things.

Chris says they’re just bouncing over to dumbo for Jace. Jace is fast asleep again.

Chris says if you need a breast feeding advocate then Sarahs your woman. She just whips her boob out she doesn’t care. I seem to remember Jace hidden under a duvet size blanket while she fed him during the summer heatwave so I don’t think that’s quite true creepy. 🙄

Chris wooooohooos and woo’s on dumbo. He doesn’t seem to mind rides at Disney.

They walk past more things.

Sarah has bought the little two (Isla and Jace) a bag with Disney figures in. She mentioned that Nana has given them spending money but Sarah wanted to treat them. She says she was going to buy Esme and Isabelle something but they wants to hold out. Sure you did Sarah I’m pretty sure isla will be getting another treat if they ever decide to buy Isabelle and Esme a present. 🙄

They‘re in Billy Bobs Buffet. Sarah says they’ve just spent £150 on dinner. We don’t see dinner so I’m guessing they’ve made sure they got their money’s worth on their plates. I bet they’ve walked out with tomorrow’s breakfast, lunch, and dinner hidden in Jaces pram.

Chris says it wouldn’t be a night at billy bobs without a mulled wine. They’re sharing a large one.

Back at the lodge. Isla says the elves have replied to her letter. The note says I love you too isla.

Jace is waving his arms at his new toys. He’s sat on one of Sarahs big blankets so I think a plug is coming.

Yep.... Sarahs soooooo glad she brought her blanket because it’s such a good play mat that’s double layered as well. This is the dream chaser design. 🙄

Sarah ends the vlog.
Sarah ! We no you watch here so you have no idea about education and you certainly must think we are all stupid when it comes down to it. You stated in an earlier vlog that it was a surprise holiday and the girls didn't know they were going away, so how could you get them to collect work from the schools that does not add up. Also dont you realise that you are wasting money on education fees if you keep taking them away from school as they cant possible be learning anything other than going on rides because you have been there so often in fact even earlier this year. She also says she is not bothered about what people think well if thats the case why have a rant about it, it must be annoying you or you would not be bothered to reply as you dont always reply. Maybe they are learning the different ways you can travel to Paris! or how to get on a ferry or a plane!

Reactions: 15
As a teacher myself, I am disgusted that Lazy can even compare the education teachers train so hard to provide for children across the world to the ‘education’ her children receive when ‘holidaying’ (I point blank refuse to use the term travelling for those idiots).
A 3 year specialism degree followed by a years PGCE and many, many hours of work related experience... Over 60 hours spent each week in school preparing work, adapting lesson plans to ensure each individual child can progress further from their previous lesson’s understanding, marking and providing feedback... purchasing resources out of our own pockets, time spent analysing each child’s data and ensuring they are on track/progressing as required... ensuring lessons are in line with the National Curriculum (it is the LAW to ensure it is covered) and are also fun, engaging and relatable... I am not for one minute complaining. I absolutely love my job. However, those girls are NOT receiving anywhere NEAR the level of education they should be, by law, and their attendance is not acceptable. It is neglect and also a safeguarding concern that those children are regularly missing so much school. Regardless of what fees you do or do not pay, your children HAVE to attend school and cover each aspect listed in the NC. Not some of it, not the bits which fit in around your holidays. ALL of it, and all of it for a reason.
Visiting various swimming pools across France is NOT a suitable replacement and even taking work abroard is not an equal alternative (though I highly, highly doubt those girls have even thought about school whilst away, let alone completed any work or reading). Lazy does not for one minute value the work a teacher puts into each and every child in their class. It is not something you can replace by shoving a worksheet infront of a child. Those girls need to be in their classrooms, with trained adults, around peers who they can learn life skills from. NOT around their family learning how to be performing monkeys and make boomerang videos on Instagram. They are missing out on too much and Lazy’s rant was purely to brag ‘look how much money we can afford to blow’. They are absolute scum.
I am sure that creepy and Lazy just pay out £25k a year because they see it as a status symbol
Oh look at us we are Celebs.
They both need to realise that its very hard to give the impression of a fine champagne
When we all know deep down they are just cheap plonk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nail on the head right there! I couldn’t have put it better!
If I was forking 25 grand out for education, I wouldn’t want my child to miss a second.
It’s not like they can’t afford to take them out during the holidays, and like lazy herself said, they get loads of those! 🙈
She really put her foot in her gob with that one 😂 I can’t see rant part 2 coming tomorrow!
Anyone in the correct frame of mind paying for education like they do would want to make sure they were there at every moment possible as you want them to get good grades in exams etc. In the prelim stage of GCSEs you should be not only doing your normal work but you would be revising for the exams etc.

I am sure that creepy and Lazy just pay out £25k a year because they see it as a status symbol
Oh look at us we are Celebs.
They both need to realise that its very hard to give the impression of a fine champagne
When we all know deep down they are just cheap plonk :ROFLMAO:
Well Said

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.