The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Smiling at someone is now classed as a random act of kindness, I thought that was just a normal thing polite people do, she’d had to have a sit down with an orange twirl if she lowered herself to say ‘morning’ Along with the smile

Reactions: 33
Eh? Smiling at someone is now classed as a random act of kindness, I thought that was just a normal thing polite people do, she’d had to have a sit down with an orange twirl if she lowered herself to say ‘morning’ Along with the smile
I say morning to most people i see on the way to school. Im winning at "random acts of kindness" by thier guidlines

Reactions: 22
I hope one random act of kindness is they have a day off youtube, or just quit completely

Reactions: 35
Sorry to say this, but she’s not been the sweet girl we all think she is for quite some time. Well before the allegations there were ‘friends’ that went to her primary school and from her current school commenting on the vlogs saying she was mean, a bully, big headed and acting very entitled like she was above everyone else.

Reactions: 26
Really not surprising having Dick and Dom as your role models

Reactions: 13
Clearly he hasn’t done his homework. Although I can’t quite understand the people who are actually worried about how the rules will affect them. It’s not like they put out riveting content on a daily basis.

I felt every single eye roll in this rundown

Reactions: 5
Just had a peek on trust pilot, few new disappointed ifam feeling like they've been robbed then finding out about creepys antics when they delved into google

Reactions: 11
Teachers have my utmost respect. My three daughters (a child protection officer, an accountant and a business woman) were privately educated. They hated missing school when unwell as they missed so much work even in a days absence. Lunch time activities and after school groups (archaeology, debating, sport etc) were their, not my, choice. The additional time spent with their peers and teachers who gave time freely was a huge benefit to all the children.
Apparently Isla does not want to leave her school and attend the fee paying school. She is a child the decision should not be hers!!!
The Ingham children’s attendance, or rather lack of it is deeply worrying and woefully inadequate and the prospect of their parents home educating them alarming.

Reactions: 16
Really not surprising having Dick and Dom as your role models
True! However It annoys me when people comment about how sweet and lovely she is when IMHO this is just a facade and started way before their downfall.

Reactions: 9
They showered their child with cold water??? For being naughty? Oh my god I've never watched them but going to check them out now. How horrible.

Reactions: 5
Chris is a bitch to keep showing that bad but funny photo of Sarah after the shooting game thingy ..

Reactions: 7

Creepy I suggest you watch this video, I’m pretty sure Disneyland is child friendly content!
OMG! Someone needs to link this to creepy and lazy! I don`t know this couple ,do they film their kids? If so ,tough luck!You`re only making money because kids like watching other kids!Stop (all family channels) ,raking in the cash courtesy of your babies and children!Grow up ,get a real job ,and allow them their privacy back!
Needless to say i shan`t be signing any of your pathetic petitions!

Reactions: 10
So according to sarahs insta the older girls clubbed together to help isla pay for something she really wanted . Is that child ever told no?

I skipped through the vlog today, it sounds like Islas getting a sore throat, we all know that means Chris will get tonsilitous in the next week

Reactions: 18
But they won't keep her home from school if it is tonsillitis. They only do that for holidays. If you are sick you go to school damn it!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what they do for a living? I only became a hate-fan after I was told about him messaging girls and getting away with it.
They film their kids ,sold their privacy down the swanee for an easy life .

I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it?
"It will just be business as usual">Hmm ,sorry Chris ,but i thought you did youtube for "The memories"!!Silly me!! God how ignorant and arrogant can he get?!!Roll on January!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I said on here a while ago, but it bears repeating, my daughter's friend knows someone who wanted to take a photo of Issy, and Issy told her to fuck off

Reactions: 42
I bet he smells of onions.....
I've always thought he looks like he smells of rotting meat that has been sat in a skip, out the back of a tescos, in August. Oddly specific I know, but I spend a lot of time on my own thinking too much

Reactions: 16
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.