The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, that explains why they had a tab open on the laptop in the office about 'ideas for random acts of kindness', remember? It's all planned out and plotted, it's all a performance, it's a business trying to generate moolah

I can't stand people playing the system - it might be all 'above board' but it's snidey and parasitic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Surely if they’ve filmed it ( driving while vlogging) and put it on there channel then that can be used as evidence- I’m sure other people have been charged showing film clip of driving too fast

Reactions: 11
I think you will find it does Mr Ingham. I would suggest a very lot of research or you will get a very lot of fines. It’s not like you have people who would report you or anything is it?
He is so thick! It actually surprises me each time he makes an even more ignorant and stupid comment than the previous one. Yes stupid it WILL apply to you. You have children in you videos, you film child activities and the vast majority of your viewers are children. Like someone else said we will all be reporting every video you make just so YouTube knows what you are doing as you are basically admitting already that you won’t be marking your videos as for kids. You sell merch for kids, you are sent gifts from kids. I mean come on mannnn it’s time obvious?

Reactions: 16
Ah NOOO I never thought of that!! Surely, SURELY be to Jaysus he wouldn't go to the girls school for parents evenings etc wearing a beanie and dropping "yeah man" and "sup foo" like a big little knob he wouldn't....Would he that would be beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Can't believe we're already 2 threads on from this little beauty, probably one of my favourite Ingham titles. The E17 'Stay' video with Sarah's guest appearance was an absolute classic!

Reactions: 35
They probably go “woohoo!” at parent teacher meetings

Reactions: 14
10k views in 3 hours? Is that low?
I think so, Guess everyone’s fed up of seeing the shit side of Disney Paris. Let’s face it they could have gone for the weekend and did as much as they are doing now. Repetitive vlog, same music to the same slow walk of the girls, screeching on rides. I’m sorry there’s no way he’s up until 4.30 am editing and then having to “sort” the vlog out at the time it goes out. It would be scheduled ready to go.

Reactions: 11
Sarah then says for the last four or five years they’ve come to Disney over her birthday
Ifam birthday reminder!!! Get those gifts in pronto!!

The inghams £25.000 a year for private school is proving money well spent because Isabelle thinks her score of 197 thousand is one million
Chris, you're reeeeeeally not helping your cause here dude

Chris complains that there used to be hardcore policing about it but now they let people get away with it
Isn't it mental Chrissy boi what they turn a blind eye to with the average folk these days... i mean bugger me, imagine what famous Influencers must be able to get away with

Even Jane had to buy her own merch when she was grooming the ifam

She now mentions that the act of kindness can be letting someone in the queue in front of you or smiling at someone
Can you imagine giving one forced grimace for the day and patting yourself on the back for your Mother Theresa standards!?? This woman has lost the plot!

That’ll be one of those 2 year old adults that Chris keeps claiming watch their vlogs
p*ssed myself!!

Snowflake sparkles is still cowering on the ceiling incase creepy touches him too!
It just HAD to be the bloody girl elf that he was messing with... Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!! Man alive How is it possible to f*ck this up so royally every.single.time!? Who was the mastermind behind this particular scene because it's VERY.VERY.IMPORTANT that they NEVER.EVER.EVER. have any kind of input again... zero...

Isla has written the elf a letter to apologise for creepy
Again, Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!! Another apology on your behalf?? Chris, for the love of God please, I think the beanie may well be seriously affecting cognitive brain function... bleak!

Reactions: 15
His 'sorting the vlog out' period must've been that episode when he was sitting at the laptop, smashing the shit out of the keyboard, properly educating all the ignorants about school absences - then hammering the delete and block buttons when Tattle told him where to shove it

Reactions: 16
Why is an 8 month old sleeping so much?! Also did he actually climb up anything or just attempt too?

Reactions: 10
Ah, that explains why they had a tab open on the laptop in the office about 'ideas for random acts of kindness', remember? It's all planned out and plotted, it's all a performance, it's a business trying to generate moolah
You are so right! Completely forgotten about that. Imagine having to essentially google search "how to be nice". My favourite on Sarah's list was to smile at someone. So like most people do on a daily basis then! Congratulations Sarah and Chris on your daily contribution to the world of being slightly less of an arsehole than you are usually.

Reactions: 21
Jesus I could've done without hearing Creepys grunting sex noises on that Thunder Mountain ride

Reactions: 22
When she said.... Random acts of kindness, so doing something nice for someone or ourselves. No Sarah no.... Its not about doing something for yourself, that's totally NOT the idea here

Reactions: 21
Jesus I could've done without hearing Creepys grunting sex noises on that Thunder Mountain ride
Imagine him over you with that red face,, sweaty hair, woohooing. His man juice is probably like cottage cheese

When she said.... Random acts of kindness, so doing something nice for someone or ourselves. No Sarah no.... Its not about doing something for yourself, that's totally NOT the idea here
Thick as mud

Reactions: 33
And it bothered me that she said to Jace she will buy him another slinky dog tomorrow. Just takes the generosity out of it of you ask me

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.