The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said
"There is a very clear difference between an opinion and hate," preaches Creepy - and then avoids any further elaboration. How do you judge which is which, Creepy?? I'd really like to know. You make it sound so obvious.
His philosophies are so shite.
Talk about 'in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

Reactions: 19
Well the vlog has been up 3 hours and only at 12k views it’s Vlogmas it’s should be there best time if they are hit by YouTube with the new rules they are fucked which I hope they are
Also just like to say thank Ghost the person that does the vlog reviews as I haven’t had to watch one if their boring vlogs in over a week

Reactions: 42
If thiers a rant tomorrow ill watch ... Go on chris youv got bills to pay.

Reactions: 14
Well said
I don’t think he knows the difference between an opinion that is different to his and a hateful comment. Many people seem to get this confused. An opinion is based on fact creepy. So the FACT you removed your children from school yet again is a valid reason for people to have an opinion on it. If you hadn’t removed them and people were just slagging you off for going to Disney yet again that could be classed as hateful. Just because you don’t like a comment it doesn’t straight away make it hateful. You are very confused aren’t you. I think you think it’s all hate because you claim you didn’t do anything wrong. But Chris you did. And you still are. By removing your kids from school people are going to have an opinion on that just like they would on any other person doing it. Because it’s wrong and shouldn’t be allowed for a holiday ALL the time like you do.

Reactions: 19
He’s literally such a dribbling idiot. You’re allowed an opinion as long as that opinion is that me and my marshmallow wife are wonderful people
Take your face for a shit, creepy

Reactions: 36
Well said
He is such an effin’ muppet! I’d love to have the opportunity to have a live tv debate with him & Sarah To see them squirm & keep trotting out that ol’ ‘negativity/hate’ chestnut when they have no other answer would be incredibly satisfying. Would be great if we could get Emily Maitlis on the case to mediate - ooh to see their faces under that kind of scrutiny

Reactions: 17
The thing that annoyed me the most about their reasoning of taking the children out of school was the fact they kept saying that they care about their education because it costs them “£25,000”. My parents couldn’t afford that, did that mean they didn’t care about my education? No, they spent so much time encouraging me to work hard to achieve my best. Please explain what “life experiences” they are getting from Disney, learning how to queue for a ride?

Reactions: 34
Isla has turned into a right little (beeeeep!)

Those ingham parents are narcissists through and through, they think they are invicible to the youtube changes

Reactions: 22
So well said!!!

Reactions: 9
Let's see how was today's vlog educational? Isla realized she can eat a huge thigh of chicken with her hands.
Isabelle exercised her tongue in gym class (17:30). Very seductive exercises if I say...
The girls learned their mother never had a beer (maybe not this week)
Fatty can plug her shit blankets with elves
Isabelle learned she can wear the same pair of leggings everyday while sitting on dirty railings and rides
Come on add to the list of lessons....

Reactions: 26
Classic, the ride has a sign essentially saying no flailing about while Lazy has her arm right in front of Iddy Biddy with a camera.

Reactions: 30
So who was driving after the show as Sarah was drinking beer do you think she would be that ducking stupid to drive with her kids. It seems she wants to stop her kids growing and want to keep them small

Reactions: 18
Dad is an absolute tool

Reactions: 4
Can Tattle be the live audience!???!!! We can even offer Chris and Sarah a percentage of the ticket sales to make it worth their while - will be worse than any Black Friday madness so we can safely guarantee they'll make a shed load of money in one sitting!!! Whose going to run with this one? Steve, tell Jane to put her hand down please...

Reactions: 12
Give them all of the money!! It’d be worth that & so much more

Reactions: 3
Ahhhhhh Ghost82, bloody hell you make me laugh "Sarah is looking like a long lost Dingle from Emmerdale farm as she walks around in her cowboy hat" - I can't pick myself up off the floor

Let's hope the elves are mischievous enough to round up all the Baby & Me blankets and drop them back off in China on their trip home to Santa!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.