The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[the youngest girl is a brat, Sarah likes to buy all the tat and Chris, well he is just a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Esme told Santa she wanted clothes and shoes for Christmas... let’s see if that’s what she gets.

sarah says jace wants a dancing sloth....his mother is one...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been watching Katrina's channel, and it was her son Harvey's birthday on the 19th. They had a party for him, doesn't look like Isla, Esme or Isabelle were there, amongst the kids who were there?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I see esmes been left out.
Izzys got teen and me and for some reason shes named this blanket after isla
Bit pricey for what it is a blanket at the end of the day is a blanket ! primark or dunelm have just good ones at half that price

Reactions: 10
Isla is a massive brat, but she is only a product of her upbringing, the two older girls were lucky to escape these traits

Reactions: 10
Still thinking about this today. Telling her terried daughter who didn't even want to go on the ride to 'look at me, Isla' to catch her crying. Then switching to Esme who went from being absolutely fine to pretending to be scared for the camera

Those poor girls have no idea what it's like to go out for a proper family day. A day when everyone is in the moment. They're performing monkeys. All they know is how to switch from fake emotion to emotion as the camera flits between them.

They're forced into situations they don't really want to be in, all for the camera. I would NEVER tell my girls they're being 'brave' for doing something they didn't want or NEED to do. Because I wouldn't force the situation upon them. We go to theme parks, my girls go on whatever they like. No pushing from me or their dad. But then we don't have a 'TV show' to film..

I feel for those girls and hate to think of the impact their fake lives are having upon their emotion wellbeing.

All to line their greedy, bone idle, mess of a mothers, pockets.

I hope her Chinese blankets take off. I really do. Then they bin the camera and give the girls a life every child deserves. Although I imagine there'll be quite a bit of therapy involved. Not just for Lazys shopping addiction

View attachment 60021
That is a ridiculous state to get your child in just so she can say she went on whatever ride it is and even worse for her to put that into the vlog for everyone to see they have just gone to far with vlogging

Reactions: 8
This is so dangerous!! Did they not learn their lesson filming when leaving a baby on the beach alone!

But why would they care if she dropped the camera from a height and it killed someone else child!! As long as she has footage of her own child being scared!!

Theme parks have encountered large fines for health and safety breaches, not sure if this can be reported to the HSE. Since they are a limited company and have benefited from this illegal footage they could find themselves also in big trouble, unlikely the mighams have any indemnity insurance!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Imagine if that camera flew out of their hand and hit some, jammed a ride etc. I’d be suing the Inghams arses and it wouldn’t be Levi’s either if I was on a ride and their camera hit me.

So selfish
The Inghams on the whole are all self centred and think everyone is jealous of them, as far as I am concerned I dont think anyone is jealous of them they have not got anything to be jealous of and they should be obeying any rules at theme parks as that is teaching her kids that they can do what they want as they are special !

• Angry
Still thinking about this today. Telling her terried daughter who didn't even want to go on the ride to 'look at me, Isla' to catch her crying. Then switching to Esme who went from being absolutely fine to pretending to be scared for the camera

Those poor girls have no idea what it's like to go out for a proper family day. A day when everyone is in the moment. They're performing monkeys. All they know is how to switch from fake emotion to emotion as the camera flits between them.

They're forced into situations they don't really want to be in, all for the camera. I would NEVER tell my girls they're being 'brave' for doing something they didn't want or NEED to do. Because I wouldn't force the situation upon them. We go to theme parks, my girls go on whatever they like. No pushing from me or their dad. But then we don't have a 'TV show' to film..

I feel for those girls and hate to think of the impact their fake lives are having upon their emotion wellbeing.

All to line their greedy, bone idle, mess of a mothers, pockets.

I hope her Chinese blankets take off. I really do. Then they bin the camera and give the girls a life every child deserves. Although I imagine there'll be quite a bit of therapy involved. Not just for Lazys shopping addiction

View attachment 60021
This is so dangerous!! Did they not learn their lesson filming when leaving a baby on the beach alone!

But why would they care if she dropped the camera from a height and it killed someone else child!! As long as she has footage of her own child being scared!!

Theme parks have encountered large fines for health and safety breaches, not sure if this can be reported to the HSE. Since they are a limited company and have benefited from this illegal footage they could find themselves also in big trouble, unlikely the mighams have any indemnity insurance!
I’ve seen rides stopped and the culprits told to get off rides when they have been trying to film . I guess the owners of the rides wouldn’t be insured if a camera/phone fell off and hit someone

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Exactly. Imagine if that camera flew out of their hand and hit some, jammed a ride etc. I’d be suing the Inghams arses and it wouldn’t be Levi’s either if I was on a ride and their camera hit me.

So selfish
she even said on the roller coaster her camera was jerking all over the place. What if she dropped it? That rickety coaster could have been destroyed along with everyone in it. They should be reported, fined and never be allowed to return to that place. Someone should notify the park and give a link to the video so they could see for themselves. How shameful to put other people at risk. We know you don't care about your own children

So guessing from the title of today’s vlog Sarah and Chris don’t share a bedroom. It also says “Sarah’s room” in the description which is an odd way to word it if they do share.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So just seen this on Sarah’s insta post - should they really be showing people’s addresses ( privacy risk😮😮😮)
Absolutely not! If those addresses are readable They are breaking privacy LAWS with that

chris going on about how unhygienic the toilet thing is after he’s just let the dog sit and lick his face for 5 minutes. He’s so grim

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.